Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

You must not be in the game that long to think that.
Foams are indeed iconic but they did not always sell out. I blame the metallic purples and the 07 retro of the OG royals for creating this mass hype over foams. Makes me sick
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Why? Cause you mad you can't get them as easily?

Yep. That's it. You just mad.

When the Royals dropped in 07 they weren't exactly a cake walk to get them... in NYC at least.

You had to go out and go get them and make calls as to where were getting them.
I mean before that...basically he's mad that new people have been exposed to the Foams...and that has a) made people feel less "special" or "unique" or b) made it not as easy to cop as it used to be.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

i only have $200 i need $20 more for tax imma bout to go shovel some snow its only 2 days left WHY!!!??

BUT SPORTZONE DOES SELL alot of SHOES without tax down her in bmore
$212 out the door after DMV tax my man...
pimp.gif

you peep them stickers on the top, all my house of hoops purchases have that sticker.. none of my local spots got them yet, its still time left but i guess its hwta everyone is saying about most mom and pop getting a little late.. is hyperactive and jimmy jazz considered a mom and pop? i wouldnt think since its like a chain of them stores, but its not footlocker... is anyone going to the midnight release on 34 st?

props to deesnake

just look out for other NTers

where my ATL heads with the connects?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deesnake003

since i know soo many people are fiend out for these, i thought i would post this. just picked up two more pairs and yes they are for sale =)

2r7qa8z.jpg
These photograph so well.

Well somehow m glad that certain mom n pop store still haven't received their shipmnt .... some of these bast keep jackin up their prices n isssh.... i hope everybdy gt their pairs smewhere else befre they have em fr sale.....

Im at work(FTL) reading our emails & Confirmed FTL employees are allowed our 30% percent off 1 per employee..so I suggest ya go make some friends at FTL or FTA....2x pairs= $280
pimp.gif
    gotta love it

Just left my local ftl only 18 pairs, my FA has even gotten a manifest yet and they were supposed to get them first.

PleaseSay I got a few spots in ATL thats getting them if thats what you're wondering...

Hope this snow their expecting in ATL friday doesn't affect me getting these shoes...I love foams, guess its the DMV heritage lol

^^^I wish my Footlocker would sell them early...deesnake003 how'd you pulled that off ????

and most foolockers and footactions are getting these it seems...there is a FTL round my way that never gets anything worthwile and they are even getting some

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Im at work(FTL) reading our emails & Confirmed FTL employees are allowed our 30% percent off 1 per employee.
Damn I wonder if someone I know would let me get that 30, if they were allowed to get more then 1 pair I would be good.

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

^^^I wish my Footlocker would sell them early...deesnake003 how'd you pulled that off ????

and most foolockers and footactions are getting these it seems...there is a FTL round my way that never gets anything worthwile and they are even getting some
just have to know the right people and how to talk. thats all 
happy.gif

just have to know the right people and how to talk. thats all
Yeah I get it... but are the right people you know waiting to ring them up until the actual release day...I mean this is how Footlocker got punished by Nike years ago by selling early, I don't know many managers who are willing to risk their jobs after that, or maybe footlocker is just getting sloppy, or desperate, and don't care again...lol...either way its pics like that that used to get Nikes attention Im sure!

NT Las Vegas gettin these but said you can't phone order em till 48 hours after release. What kinda $&@% is that ? So much for plan B. I either have to drive 160 miles to MAYBE get a pair or try my luck with NDC. Hmmm .....

i know my homeboy sells shoes outta finishline early he does something like rings up a gift card for the total amount and does some kinda process where it makes it look like the shoes were bought with a gift card on the day they came out

but he only does it for emergencies like one of his employers had to go see there mom in the hospital the weekend the XI/XII package came out and he let the employee cop early during close (i was in the store while he did it)

imma tell all ya new jacks trying to get into foams that are outside NYC, & DMV areas....your not only competing with sneakerheads in da regions, but your competing

against da general public who cops foams AS SOON AS THEY SEE EM who reside in NYC & DMV who don't rely on sneaker message boards to steer em on whats

hot and whats not.

these aren't like SB dunks that only sold because they were limited...these sell because there's a LOYAL following of foamposite wearers that preceded any type of

hype da eggplants brought, and let's face it...da eggplant release DEFINITELY pick up more then a few hypebeast that were stranded once JB & nike SBs wave

slowed to a crawl.

dam that discount will be amazing, you aint lying about making friends in footlocker, once you got someone in there you set... i remember that summer the aj 10's were coming out my peeps had footaction in yonkers locked down i was getting anything i wanted at a discount. i just wanna get a pair, a discount will just be an extra perk..

Back
Top Bottom