Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Almost on page 400
pimp.gif
I wonder what page we will be on come Saturday.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by bigj505

i only have $200 i need $20 more for tax imma bout to go shovel some snow its only 2 days left WHY!!!??

BUT SPORTZONE DOES SELL alot of SHOES without tax down her in bmore
$212 out the door after DMV tax my man...
pimp.gif

YES SO I ONLY NEED $12 ! I COULD OF SWORN LAST YEAR i paid $220 for the eggplants

what state are u in??? ny state tax is like .0875% or sumthing like that....  other states have lower taxes thats y they pay less fam
damn son u aint even read Bmore huh?
sick.gif

and NY tax is 8.75% not the fraction u listed above
eyes.gif

dam 34st got 1400 pair of them joints, its gonna be nuts up there, its a good chance to get a pair if im there early

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam 34st got 1400 pair of them joints, its gonna be nuts up there, its a good chance to get a pair if im there early

FA midnight....then probably hit hoh in the am, then a couple other places

i heard of puttin a hat on the bed was bad lucuck..but shoes? lol well every ethnicity has their own superstition

Damn this is the first time i checked this thread and its crazy! To think I almost forgot about these until my boy JUST called me saying they were unpacking their shipment. He put me one to the side with the employee discount.. hope everyone gets to cop themselves a pair though.

i only have $200 i need $20 more for tax imma bout to go shovel some snow its only 2 days left WHY!!!??

pimp.gif

YES SO I ONLY NEED $12 ! I COULD OF SWORN LAST YEAR i paid $220 for the eggplants

what state are u in??? ny state tax is like .0875% or sumthing like that....  other states have lower taxes thats y they pay less fam
sick.gif

eyes.gif

$212 is the correct price after tax in MD thanks dude

pimp.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

$212 is the correct price after tax in MD thanks dude

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by purplehazen

FA midnight....then probably hit hoh in the am, then a couple other places

word, that was my plans, gonna be down there anyway, its valentines day weekend, i be dam if i miss the all star game cause  its v-day... its just gets so crazy down there

you right, but i dont wanna take a chance, it will mess up my weekend, but its whatever i guess.. its still a chance alot of the local spots get them

Back
Top Bottom