Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

All these spots with all these pairs...QS? I don't know about that any more. Still can't wait!

Originally Posted by aceofjays

All these spots with all these pairs...QS? I don't know about that any more. Still can't wait!

nobody every said they are a QS
grin.gif

My boy told me he spotted dudes on Jamaica Ave in Queens with them in the bag and the dude took out one shoe and was showing it to some others.

He, like myself, are passing on these, but I thought I'd throw that along to you dudes.

You already know you know paying anywhere near to retail on Jamaica Ave... maybe at the bartender from the Simpsons... and that's about it.

Real question what are the chances of these coming in minnesota. Called nikestore and they said no.

I called 5 spots in Metro Detroit.
All 5 said they'd know tomorrow wether or not they're getting them.

Does anyone know of any stores in ATLANTA, GA getting these?
they not gettin them bruh......

i normally dont act all big when it comes to dudes asking questions BUT

before someone can help you....help ya self and READ through the pages like the rest of us

dudes stay trying to find the easy way out and im 19 and know this
smh.gif

even tho i just went on a rant ill put you in the loop
laugh.gif

Crumberland Mall - Athletes Foot & Footlocker
Walters (might have em)
DTRL (something might be up with the shipping idk)
Niketown
and some other spots

For people in Chicago, HOH is given tickets out at 9pm tomorrow night, the cops don't want people camping out side the mall.

Eff all that, I was real close to cancellin w/ sneaker_st but imma rock w/ duke

Cuz he's been stand up, and I aint tryin to lose sleep over these..when he ships he ships...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Cuz he's been stand up, and I aint tryin to lose sleep over these..when he ships he ships...
if he ships

lol jk dude is stand up you will be fine
laugh.gif

my spot only got 24 at one mall and only 10 at the other mall. I should be good though. where im from not alot of heads are up on foams.

Just got back a little while ago from getting my pair. They're real nice in person, but i'm good w/just one paid. $200 straight up is nice!

I'm wearing my pair right now! These are SO sweet!

Good luck to everyone looking to get a pair!

Quick question  for you all: is it a good idea or not a good idea to waterproof the clear soles?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

...this dude had been really good with updates. sneaker st is good in my books
smokin.gif
. (still waiting on my 3 pairs from him, 1 of em is for a friend)

Back
Top Bottom