Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

These shipments have been delayed because the Nike Shipping Center in Memphis was shut down Monday and Tuesday due to the weather. Smaller businesses will receive their's first because shipping comes directly from Nike. Larger chains follow. These should make it to most stores by Saturday. If not, you now know the reason if you didn't. These will be WIDELY available.

those who got their pairs already where yall located at..... nd i really hope guys who preorderd from sneaker st got their pairs soon.

my footlocker has gotten there shippment in already.. i tried to be slick nd ask if they could sell em to me early they like nahhh.. lol but its a small ftl soo there shouldnt be any lines

Originally Posted by youngcurse

^these can be used on an employee discount.

Dude said send him 155. So I would assume so, and I sure wasn't asking any questions.  He works at Kids Footlocker btw.

Originally Posted by flyasthe sky

Originally Posted by youngcurse

^these can be used on an employee discount.

Dude said send him 155. So I would assume so, and I sure wasn't asking any questions.  He works at Kids Footlocker btw.
LOL he's gonna get you a sz 2.5

Any NYC heads kno of any places that charge retail w/ no tax? Theres gotta b at least 1 spot....

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

You must not be in the game that long to think that.
Foams are indeed iconic but they did not always sell out. I blame the metallic purples and the 07 retro of the OG royals for creating this mass hype over foams. Makes me sick
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Why? Cause you mad you can't get them as easily?

Yep. That's it. You just mad.

When the Royals dropped in 07 they weren't exactly a cake walk to get them... in NYC at least.

You had to go out and go get them and make calls as to where were getting them.
I mean before that...basically he's mad that new people have been exposed to the Foams...and that has a) made people feel less "special" or "unique" or b) made it not as easy to cop as it used to be.
You know I really appreciate the concern
eyes.gif
.....I really do but no one said anything about being mad, if you read correctly I said sick. Now I will have no problem with being able to get these as I did with other foams (other than the 07 royals had to work a lil harder on them). I was just stating my opinion and as for the ASSumptions you stated above, you can keep em and worry about you coppin' your pair.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

is ndc gettin these?

You can only buy if they ship to an address that ends in an odd #...ie, 1221 Nike Drive.... if you lived at 1222 Nike Drive, no dice....

man these will def be at every store lol even the spots that HAVE NEVER GOTTN FOAMS have these in NC... mngr said he sending them right back out after a week because they gonna sit... as long as i get mines he can send them the next day

man these will def be at every store lol even the spots that HAVE NEVER GOTTN FOAMS have these in NC... mngr said he sending them right back out after a week because they gonna sit... as long as i get mines he can send them the next day

SO ANYONE KNOW WHATS THE WORD IN THE BAY AREA? WHAT FOOTLOCKERS, FOOTACTION FINISHLINE'S? AND ANY SAME SHOPS GETTIN THEM BY SATURDAY, CAUSE MY BOY PRE-PAID AT A SPOT BUT THEY HAVENT RECEIVED THEIR SHIPMENT YET

cant stand footaction they stay acting like they dont know whats going on ...SMH !!  its all good my footlocker is getting these so
pimp.gif

Man I had to take a pic, these are nice in person, the quality is great. Was happy to finally see them, hope everyone gets the chance to scoop a pair.

waiting for rd keeps me in touch with my childhood. its just like when your a kid and you got something fun coming up you cant wait till that day. i feel the same way now when it comes to shoes on rd. i got no prob paying retail for these but if i get to use my employee discount that will make them that much sweeter. every pic i see makes me want these even more. personally i like the vrst/purple colorway better but these will be just fine to hold me over until the eggs drop again.

That 1st episode of the Sneads sneakerhead comic featuring the Coppers made my purchase decision a lot more easier...what a dope comic strip btw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom