Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Alright so my cousin is one of the ast. Managers over at 34st footlocker and he texted me this morning saying that " - Fwd: Yeah man my connect just let the word out. They're not cummin out again. They r waiting until the olympic games start 2 release all 3 at the same time with the gold the silver and bronze metal colors " I find this weird being they released the apparel for the shoe already but what surprised me is when he said bronze and silver cw's which I remember seeing from bp's photoshop pic if I'm not wrong which he has no idea about cause he's not a nt'er or on the other forums so maybe this is why the delay. I'm sure a lot of people of skeptical of what I'm saying but maybe some of you fellow nter's that have connect or a friend in high postion to see the deal on what's up
if true, i would seriously consider quitting nike and sell off most of my collection. str8 terrible

Well I guess I need to hit my "connect" upstairs to get a scoop...nah but if so...
smh.gif
ridiculous just ridiculous...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Well I guess I need to hit my "connect" upstairs to get a scoop...nah but if so...
smh.gif
ridiculous just ridiculous...
smh.gif
reminds me of the black friday 23s.
i mean honestly, they want to hit the consumers for those 3 all at the same time? 600 bucks total? wow
smh.gif

Alright so my cousin is one of the ast. Managers over at 34st footlocker and he texted me this morning saying that " - Fwd: Yeah man my connect just let the word out. They're not cummin out again. They r waiting until the olympic games start 2 release all 3 at the same time with the gold the silver and bronze metal colors " I find this weird being they released the apparel for the shoe already but what surprised me is when he said bronze and silver cw's which I remember seeing from bp's photoshop pic if I'm not wrong which he has no idea about cause he's not a nt'er or on the other forums so maybe this is why the delay. I'm sure a lot of people of skeptical of what I'm saying but maybe some of you fellow nter's that have connect or a friend in high postion to see the deal on what's up
They are not coming out again. And then you went on to say they are waiting until the olympic games to release all 3......
Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its worth $600, but doesn't sound believable.

I'd spend that easily, and sell the coppers.
600 all at once = no go for me.
now 200 today, 200 a month later, and 200 again = reasonable

no offense...but i dont believe a word of that

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its worth $600, but doesn't sound believable.

I'd spend that easily, and sell the coppers.
600 all at once = no go for me.
now 200 today, 200 a month later, and 200 again = reasonable
very reasonable, but money will be tight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

no offense...but i dont believe a word of that
Same here

The winter Olympics I can see for the golds(aren't even produced), but the summer Olympics aren't for another two and a half years.  Dude thinks they're going to be sitting around in a warehouse until then or they're going to waste all those sneakers 
roll.gif

Alright so my cousin is one of the ast. Managers over at 34st footlocker and he texted me this morning saying that " - Fwd: Yeah man my connect just let the word out. They're not cummin out again. They r waiting until the olympic games start 2 release all 3 at the same time with the gold the silver and bronze metal colors "
2z9k6tl.jpg

RT, we need to stop throwing these lame rumors out here, until we get some solid info. Everyday it has been something new:
1. Penny's Contract
2. 2010 Jordans
sick.gif

3. All-Star Weekend
4. Snowing in DMV
eyes.gif
(ya'll be safe out there)
5. Mom and Pops selling early
6. Olympic colorways

We just need to be patient and stop with all this clown nonsense

Thats not true it can't be because they produce so many and the olympics are when?... in 2012 so I doubt Nike doing that I think maybe March/April release because there are too many releases close to each other 

Well I wasn't talking about summer olympics he said for the upcomming olympics in winter and honestly I didn't believe him until he brought up those 2 other 2 colorways from the photoshop pic I'm hoping I'm wrong I posted this here just for confirmation and I know there's no reason to believe me but once again I posted for answers not to cause a stir

Yeah these excuses got me rolling. Nike rep said they are releasing and the reason for them being pushed back is unknown.

Well I wasn't talking about summer olympics he said for the upcomming olympics in winter and honestly I didn't believe him until he brought up those 2 other 2 colorways from the photoshop pic I'm hoping I'm wrong I posted this here just for confirmation and I know there's no reason to believe me but once again I posted for answers not to cause a stir

well they start next weekend on the date they was suppose to release so Nike didnt delay them for the winter olympics

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

RT, we need to stop throwing these lame rumors out here, until we get some solid info. Everyday it has been something new:
1. Penny's Contract
2. 2010 Jordans
sick.gif

3. All-Star Weekend
4. Snowing in DMV
eyes.gif
(ya'll be safe out there)
5. Mom and Pops selling early
6. Olympic colorways

We just need to be patient and stop with all this clown nonsense

We should put this on every page, since dudes are bound to keep asking, what's the reason for the delay 
ohwell.gif

I just heard from a nike rep that da coppers got pushed back because lil penny refused to da any more comercials cuz of the mvpuppets

All this nonsense that has been going on for 40+ plus pages won't mean anything. They're still gonna release maybe not next week but they'll be out soon.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

I just heard from a nike rep that da coppers got pushed back because lil penny refused to da any more comercials cuz of the mvpuppets
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom