Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Want a cookie?

tooth.gif
just had fig newtons thanks though

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by prattn33

So they need to run commercials in order for shoes to be released??? since when? I must have missed the Bo commercials.

what ? naw you missed the joke my man
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

. DAYUM(faaroqs voice)

This thread is just ridiculous now... lol we might as well be talking about the JFK assassination. 
Not to knock everyone's sources, but I think some are getting carried away with their conspiracy theories.  Until we hear it straight from Nike, I would say take everything with a grain of salt.  

They are entertaining tho... Lets see what Monday/next week brings... 

Sure hope monday/next week brings shipments arriving. I can hardly wait. WindyCity just got 3 pairs in. They must be coming!

yo sneaker_st, I know there might be a few dudes that cancelled orders with you. when you get ur shipment are you gonna post those up for sale? I could use another 12

manager at the local footlocker says the shipment is coming monday or tuesday..how is that delayed?

Originally Posted by 23king24

so from what im reading is that no one knows the real reason for the delay even tho the OFFICIAL WORD is because of PENNY's CONTRACT and him owning the 1cent logo. No penny kicks will Release until he re-signs on the Dotted line.

who told u that? penny doesnt own jack %%!% lol

so i guess you think pippen owns his two logos too???
roll.gif

it would be nice if these rumors stayed that way and these things pop up on RD as planned...

dam. that pic dude has got maaaad baaad acne.. btw the hype on these r building by the day.. the 450 dollar pair on flightclub got picked up lol

Originally Posted by yaw1800

it would be nice if these rumors stayed that way and these things pop up on RD as planned...

cosign

i have a feeling they gonna release as planned

LMAO.

Hype been strong for these since the Wale pics surfaced. Pushing the RD back aint gonna do anything.

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its worth $600, but doesn't sound believable.

I'd spend that easily, and sell the coppers.
600 all at once = no go for me.
now 200 today, 200 a month later, and 200 again = reasonable
very reasonable, but money will be tight
laugh.gif

what a contradiction....money would be tight, but the price is still very reasonable.
laugh.gif

Everyday I come in here hoping they have dropped.. And everday I am disappointed..
These are goin to look CRAZY on a real bright spring/summer day

Back
Top Bottom