Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

PSA...If and when these drop, Footlocker @ Easton Town Center will have 60 pairs, according to the manager. If anyone needs a pair when the time comes, let me know and I will do my best to get one for you retail + shipping...trying to get my name up on here so I can sell some of my kicks!

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

I just heard from a nike rep that da coppers got pushed back because lil penny refused to da any more comercials cuz of the mvpuppets
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people at Nike would have a much easier time at work if they were better informed.  these phone reps are usually clueless

stuck in customs people....relax! who panics about a delay in a $200+ payment! you kids are funny, just sit tight and buy the 2010s
roll.gif

That olypmics reason dont really make sense... since when do they give out copper medals
laugh.gif

Iv accepted that they wont drop for a lil while but at least give us a confirmed reason so all these rumors die

So they need to run commercials in order for shoes to be released??? since when? I must have missed the Bo commercials.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

I just heard from a nike rep that da coppers got pushed back because lil penny refused to da any more comercials cuz of the mvpuppets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

stuck in customs people....relax! who panics about a delay in a $200+ payment! you kids are funny, just sit tight and buy the 2010s
roll.gif

not true, my boy at NTSF had them in his hands on Monday

Originally Posted by prattn33

So they need to run commercials in order for shoes to be released??? since when? I must have missed the Bo commercials.
i think the lil penny commercial thing was a joke

just copped some more AM 2009's with my copper funds. Thanks Nike this is working out perfect. No hurry here.

so from what im reading is that no one knows the real reason for the delay even tho the OFFICIAL WORD is because of PENNY's CONTRACT and him owning the 1cent logo. No penny kicks will Release until he re-signs on the Dotted line.

Do you all not see that NIKE is doing this to hype the release....OSneaker has them on hand but the price is ridic

Originally Posted by DPositeman

Do you all not see that NIKE is doing this to hype the release....NOSneaker has them on hand but the price is ridic
When it comes to nosneaker, I wouldn't be too sure about that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom