stop posting that wack shirt
this, please dont, it looks likes somethin someone from NYC would wear
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by ccb21040

this thread jumps hundreds of pages within a matter of minutes - dont know if this has been posted before but http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/blkmagiic/?action=view&current=copper650.jpg

anybody got info on this shirt??
nerd.gif

GoliathNY

sick.gif
Unless you are in High School still, you better not be wearing this shirt..
grin.gif

if you like the shirt go get it dont let know one tell you how to rock your own stuff

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by ccb21040

this thread jumps hundreds of pages within a matter of minutes - dont know if this has been posted before but http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/blkmagiic/?action=view&current=copper650.jpg

anybody got info on this shirt??
nerd.gif

GoliathNY

sick.gif
Unless you are in High School still, you better not be wearing this shirt..
grin.gif

if you like the shirt go get it dont let know one tell you how to rock your own stuff
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Haven't kept up with the thread but have they officially released? I coach rec ball in my town and a lil' young boy was rockin' these Tuesday night at practice. Might be fake but I highly doubt it and dude isn't a sneaker head either.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by dtb00201

smh.gif
smh.gif

you probably cant even dress, we the freshest people in the planet, its all about nyc, everything revolves around us..lol  you probably wish you was from nyc

Originally Posted by purplehazen

smh.gif
smh.gif

you probably cant even dress, we the freshest people in the planet, its all about nyc, everything revolves around us..lol  you probably wish you was from nyc

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

IM from NYC and I think your statement is stupid

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

smh.gif
smh.gif

IM from NYC and I think your statement is stupid

^ +2

here we go with these fashion experts again. so let me get this straight, the nike worth every penny tee is the best thing since air and the yote city tee is trash? i bet if it had a swoosh you simps would rock it to church and get baptised in it. cats need to get their own sense of style and stop going off of what the next DUDE thinks.

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

here we go with these fashion experts again. so let me get this straight, the nike worth every penny tee is the best thing since air and the yote city tee is trash? i bet if it had a swoosh you simps would rock it to church and get baptised in it. cats need to get their own sense of style and stop going off of what the next DUDE thinks.

I was wondering the same thing, a lot of followers up here. 

smh.gif
smh.gif

please where are you from Im from the Bronx and I still see people rock G-Unit and Mecca still, but G-Unit was never hot, it doesn't matter where you from you always going to have people who have style while others just buy what they think is hot lol 

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
He's from Jersey. He still Rocking Mitchell&Ness Pinwheel Jackets And JNCO Jeans

Alright so my cousin is one of the ast. Managers over at 34st footlocker and he texted me this morning saying that " - Fwd: Yeah man my connect just let the word out. They're not cummin out again. They r waiting until the olympic games start 2 release all 3 at the same time with the gold the silver and bronze metal colors " I find this weird being they released the apparel for the shoe already but what surprised me is when he said bronze and silver cw's which I remember seeing from bp's photoshop pic if I'm not wrong which he has no idea about cause he's not a nt'er or on the other forums so maybe this is why the delay. I'm sure a lot of people of skeptical of what I'm saying but maybe some of you fellow nter's that have connect or a friend in high postion to see the deal on what's up

Also if your wondering who his connect is , its someone within footlocker inc. upstairs from the 34th footlocker

Back
Top Bottom