Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

i'll take OG Air Pippen 1's over any Penny shoe ....

Pippen I's fall right between da penny II's and I's.....sure they better then da III's and IV's, but they not touching 1/2 cents, foamposite, penny I's or II's...
Realistically you probably right. That shoe is my grail so thats just me. But foams definately have more durability. Other than Foams Ones i'd only wear Penny Air Max 1 (Orlandos) and thats it. Maybe some liquids. Penny's aint all that to me not ALL of em anyway. 4's are garbage. But he did do better than Pippen for sure.

it has nuttin to do with pennys contract..... are you guys ******ed? honestly?

look at the AMOUNT of shoes droppin?

would you honestly take any of those shoes over this foam? odds are NO.

so they pushed it back so they could catch dudes off guard to buy all these all star releases and the jordan 2010.....

come on people, have sense
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

so they pushed it back so they could catch dudes off guard to buy all these all star releases and the jordan 2010.....

smh.gif
smh.gif
They hustlin backwards imo

They're gonna hold back a shoe that's gonna sell for shoes that'll more than likely sit on the shelf...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smh.gif
smh.gif

They're gonna hold back a shoe that's gonna sell for shoes that'll more than likely sit on the shelf...

how? you just said it, these shoes are gonna fly.... and the others are gonna sit, so now they gonna give dudes the """were not sure when they gonna drop""" so simps (such as some in this thread) go out and buy the ++%! they releasin now...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smh.gif
smh.gif

how? you just said it, these shoes are gonna fly.... and the others are gonna sit, so now they gonna give dudes the """were not sure when they gonna drop""" so simps (such as some in this thread) go out and buy the ++%! they releasin now...

True

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

my manger told me today the REAL reason y the pushed the release date back was because nike ince wanted to see who was releasing this kicks early..... they were told a few footactions and sum other mom and pop stores were dropping them early and they didnt like that since there shoes have a "pre determined street release date"...... so remember back wen footlocker lost its contact for retros cause they got caught selling them early like in 2001...... thats whats gonna happen all over again... alot of shops WILL be losing there accounts for quickstrike releases etc...

im telling u this is the real reason... nothing with pennys contract.... does Nike seem strapped for cash theses days???? FYI nike made a couple BILLION last year alone... i highly doubt penny asking for a few more zeros will kill there pockets.... dont forget lebron got 90 mill for 7 yrs...

Lmao...this guy with the JRose avy
roll.gif

I'm going with either too many kicks releasing at one time...they even moved the ASG kicks up a week...I have a feeling that's what it is.

Or...what was said earlier about Nike not wanting them to be sold early...their making sure this way. To dudes saying foams never had a release date...maybe they did and Nike never really cared if whoever sold em before hand and now they do?

The contract thing...not buyin it. Nike could release the shoe and it will sell just as good without the 1 Cent logo...just like a Pro with no swoosh on the side.

these will show up randomly i bet.

but penny is getting close to being as popular in the foot wear department as his glory days , and i never thought id say that again.

the 2s sold well , the 3s sold well , and the foams is gaining alot of followers now , why not instead of purps again re up on the blues ?

i bet no one would sleep how they did in 07 , i remember i traded some VNDS j packs for my DS sz 11 after RD .

do you guys think this is the "IT" pair to copp, im trying to get my first pair of Pennys. I wasn't a fan of his in the 90's so i slept on his line. I went to one of my regular spots yesterday, in Chicago and it was like four dudes sweating my G(that owns the store) for these like he was holding them back or something"
nerd.gif
brief history lesson anyone?

my manger told me today the REAL reason y the pushed the release date back was because nike ince wanted to see who was releasing this kicks early..... they were told a few footactions and sum other mom and pop stores were dropping them early and they didnt like that since there shoes have a "pre determined street release date"...... so remember back wen footlocker lost its contact for retros cause they got caught selling them early like in 2001...... thats whats gonna happen all over again... alot of shops WILL be losing there accounts for quickstrike releases etc...
im telling u this is the real reason... nothing with pennys contract.... does Nike seem strapped for cash theses days???? FYI nike made a couple BILLION last year alone... i highly doubt penny asking for a few more zeros will kill there pockets.... dont forget lebron got 90 mill for 7 yrs...
indifferent.gif

But Mom n Pops don't even have shipments in
grin.gif

I heard very few stores do, and they're HOH and some larger Footlockers only

Just checked HoH London and these are now all gone!

Funny thing is I was in there just over 12 hours ago and they still had pairs! This includes the Eggs as well, they're gone.

All well, glad I got mine...

don't know why anyone in this area would be too pressed to get em at this moment anyway. we got like 5 feet of snow outside and it's STILL SNOWING!!
smh.gif

Just called Nike.

Still postponed.

Rep told me they postponed some other non-penny related releases today as well.

Back
Top Bottom