Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Just passed a dude that had them on
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh WOW!! just got read the news, I'm late.. 300 pages and counting
happy.gif

Nike push the relase date!! So, this means the Eggs will drop SUMMER? not SPRING?
Hope you guys get your pair(s).... this will probably drop 3/13

Just waiting for Mid-Night for Kobe ASG

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
pimp.gif
it was ur job as a NTer to ask him where he copped!!! (and then STOMP ON THEM SHYTSSS) "CHAPPELLE VOICE" F UR FOAMS NINJA!!!

saw this tee on eBay ...... only S L and M left just search BONAFIDE ICON PRICELESS PENNY T SHIRT good price too.

!Bi1o8NQ!Wk~%24(KGrHqYH-D4Es+yzWvBoBLQ8O7yquQ~~_35.JPG

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

So my guy @ _______ out here in Chicago sent all pairs back except 1 that mysteriously came up missing!!! They look good in person but smh @ him trying to get 700 for em
frown.gif

Whoa? He sent back pairs of what? Foams? and if so, why did he send them back? A lil confused on this one
indifferent.gif

They sent back their shipment back, minus the pair he kept for himself
frown.gif
the ppl that run ______ said the same thing bout Penny's contract, wanting more $$$ etc... either that's true or they're NTers & were spinning me but I had his pair in my hand no lie!!!

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
pimp.gif
it was ur job as a NTer to ask him where he copped!!! (and then STOMP ON THEM SHYTSSS) "CHAPPELLE VOICE" F UR FOAMS NINJA!!!
roll.gif

whose got the .gif?
nerd.gif

Nah dude with em on was a frail spanish dude...I gotta keep it pushing...gotta get-together to get to...for my fellow NTers I will take a few shots of the Ezus Jezus for yall tonite....keep the gifs coming....

Originally Posted by donjuan513

If Nike don't get Penny some money there might now be no Foams for you all. #contractdispute
thats seriously whats going on? i thought that was a bad rumor....

but yeah...if penny's logo came off these and a foamposite pro came out in its place i wouldn't even touch em......pro's is da reason i passed on every foamposite that wasn't

all black or pearl.

da barometer for this this rumor is this shoe...

nike-air-penny-ii-retro-atlantic-blue-1.jpg

Eastbay currently has these pennys on backorder...I WILL BELIEVE this rumor if somehow these

are no longer available since its also penny's sneaker....someone holla @ da eastbay rep about da status of these pending releases.

Well since the release is delayed, I don't need to read every page on this thread anymore. So with my extra time I circled back to check out Dark Knight again, and caught this!
(By the way, I know my photoshop skills are stellar
laugh.gif
)

Sneaker St has earned a valuable and loyal customer with me and have handled the whole ordeal in a very professional and responsible matter and I dont plan on canceling my pre order with them. People need to stop bashing them for something in which they have no control over...

Originally Posted by Brugal

Sneaker St has earned a valuable and loyal customer with me and have handled the whole ordeal in a very professional and responsible matter and I dont plan on canceling my pre order with them. People need to stop bashing them for something in which they have no control over...
well said homie

this contract rumor sounds bogus. if this is true ALL penny's and half cents would be off the shelves. I was in hoh today, the half cents and the coppers 2's are still there. i'm gonna say that contract business is washed

Back
Top Bottom