Originally Posted by Brooklynfella77
damn this dude took the delorean and went into the future 
eek.gif

look @ the date.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by Magic1978

For all of you complaining about this topic being trash now. Exactly what are people supposed to be talking about that you would approve of? And what are you adding to it constructive besides criticizing it?

Would you rather see a million different pics of the same sneakers?

Scorpion_escalator.gif
 My Favorite

by the way i think i deserve thanks for saving every thread i post in niketalk was going under before i showed up and now its back healthy again i take credit for that and how stupid do all you #@$% ^ feel nobody on this board wants it with me nobody here has more personal pairs of these copper foams i find it laughable all you dudes crying about them being delayed maybe ill resell a few pairs on ebay to a few of you chumps

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

by the way i think i deserve thanks for saving every thread i post in niketalk was going under before i showed up and now its back healthy again i take credit for that and how stupid do all you #@$% ^ feel nobody on this board wants it with me nobody here has more personal pairs of these copper foams i find it laughable all you dudes crying about them being delayed maybe ill resell a few pairs on ebay to a few of you chumps

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

shoes are serious bidness

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

damn....
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nosneaker....

roll.gif
from a shoe site:

Stuntastic says:

February 5, 2010 at 11:27 am

@KD I hope you picked up a pair. This is a definite must have for me. Been waiting on the Duracells AKA Coppertops for a minute

1522.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by killuminati777

i ain't gonna lie, it's rather amusing watching all these ppl squirm for this release. meanwhile, i will just sit back with my feet and just wait. multiple pairs of these will be had with ease as soon as they drop.
pimp.gif
good story
why u always gotta be hatin on da kid, son??  is it because i'm not an "OG NTer?"  u freakin guys...  
roll.gif

I know this threads been sidetracked a bit...and this prolly dosent help..  but, how are all the DMV peeps doing out there?  I keep reading about all the snow the areas been getting..
everyone be safe out there...  Im seeing snow totals of 2-3 feet... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

exactly why i was telling dudes not to preorder you can never guarantee a release, people saying im just a hater this and that not the case you just cant say 100% sure when you are relying on another company to send you something....

i preordered, and if anything now i ain't gotta worry about me spending my money on something random, so right now its just a waiting game.
this.
no need to dog preorders unless the seller cant fulfill the order. stuff getting pushed back is out of the control of the seller and not his/her fault.
thats not the point people were told that they were getting the product on or around a date (2weeks ago). so if you go to best buy cop something and they tell you hey this one is not for sale but come back god knows when and pick it up your not gona be mad
eyes.gif
? and after that date you come to pick it up they say hey sorry about that they wont be available until... well we are not sure when
laugh.gif

ok maybe you are still cool with that but out of 200 people im sure some if not 80% of them is not
mad.gif
because someone told them they are gona have shoes 2 weeks ago and now they dont even know when and that $200 you may not care but i know i dont have cash for someone to hold until who knows when.

i have no problem with pre orders when you have the product, but like i said 99% of the time this is not the case its a gamble but people that are selling the shoes are not telling the customers that as they should, go ahead and say its a preorder but dont lie and say its 100% because its not. Tell them you may get the shoes and if they dont they will get a refund but thats bull to say it doesnt matter thats just dumb its peoples hard earned money nothing to play with in my book...

i ain't gonna lie, it's rather amusing watching all these ppl squirm for this release. meanwhile, i will just sit back with my feet and just wait. multiple pairs of these will be had with ease as soon as they drop.
pimp.gif
good story
why u always gotta be hatin on da kid, son??  is it because i'm not an "OG NTer?"  u freakin guys...  
roll.gif
no hate. im not even an OG NTer. i just thought ur rant was rather amusing thats all. nothing personal.

sneakerst

I know this threads been sidetracked a bit...and this prolly dosenthelp..  but, how are all the DMV peeps doing out there?  I keep readingabout all the snow the areas been getting..
nerd.gif

snow is messing up my moto 6 hustle. now i gotta eHustle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

I know this threads been sidetracked a bit...and this prolly dosent help..  but, how are all the DMV peeps doing out there?  I keep reading about all the snow the areas been getting..
nerd.gif
snows killin me out here homie
an yea the new quota is like 36 in.

u from around here?

Originally Posted by pyroboy

Originally Posted by sneakerst

nerd.gif
snows killin me out here homie
an yea the new quota is like 36 in.

u from around here?
nah... just read about the snow and i know alot of DMV peeps frequent this thread... 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

exactly why i was telling dudes not to preorder you can never guarantee a release, people saying im just a hater this and that not the case you just cant say 100% sure when you are relying on another company to send you something....

i preordered, and if anything now i ain't gotta worry about me spending my money on something random, so right now its just a waiting game.
this.
no need to dog preorders unless the seller cant fulfill the order. stuff getting pushed back is out of the control of the seller and not his/her fault.
thats not the point people were told that they were getting the product on or around a date (2weeks ago). so if you go to best buy cop something and they tell you hey this one is not for sale but come back god knows when and pick it up your not gona be mad
eyes.gif
? and after that date you come to pick it up they say hey sorry about that they wont be available until... well we are not sure when
laugh.gif

ok maybe you are still cool with that but out of 200 people im sure some if not 80% of them is not
mad.gif
because someone told them they are gona have shoes 2 weeks ago and now they dont even know when and that $200 you may not care but i know i dont have cash for someone to hold until who knows when.

i have no problem with pre orders when you have the product, but like i said 99% of the time this is not the case its a gamble but people that are selling the shoes are not telling the customers that as they should, go ahead and say its a preorder but dont lie and say its 100% because its not. Tell them you may get the shoes and if they dont they will get a refund but thats bull to say it doesnt matter thats just dumb its peoples hard earned money nothing to play with in my book...
u keep putting the issue on the sellers when the issue is on nike.
shoetrends and solezprogression have come thru just fine on preorders before so i dont get the unwarranted issues u seem to have with them.
sneakerst has offered full refunds on orders.
i dont get the pessimism,

pimp.gif
good story
roll.gif
no hate. im not even an OG NTer. i just thought ur rant was rather amusing thats all. nothing personal.

sneakerst

I know this threads been sidetracked a bit...and this prolly dosenthelp..  but, how are all the DMV peeps doing out there?  I keep readingabout all the snow the areas been getting..
nerd.gif
snow is messing up my moto 6 hustle. now i gotta eHustle
laugh.gif

man the snow around here isnt helping anything lol....it would have been a blower if the foams came out 2ma lol @ least around here in the dmv

Back
Top Bottom