Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

i ain't gonna lie, it's rather amusing watching all these ppl squirm for this release. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 meanwhile, i will just sit back with my feet up and just wait. multiple pairs of these will be had with ease as soon as they drop.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by killuminati777

i ain't gonna lie, it's rather amusing watching all these ppl squirm for this release. meanwhile, i will just sit back with my feet and just wait. multiple pairs of these will be had with ease as soon as they drop.
pimp.gif
good story

Just got back from lunch to see that the mailroom finally dropped off my package. Its about time:
Fixed!!!! Don't drink and go back to work
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brooklynfella77

Just got back from lunch to see that the mailroom finally dropped off my package. Its about time:
damn this dude took the delorean and went into the future 
eek.gif

look @ the date.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

i could actaully have these and the eggs right now from a few dudes in London who i buy kicks for from here. But shipping from UK aint even worth it. Rather wait it out an pay below retail.

not no more...coppers are gone

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

i could actaully have these and the eggs right now from a few dudes in London who i buy kicks for from here. But shipping from UK aint even worth it. Rather wait it out an pay below retail.

not no more...coppers are gone
I was in HoH this evening and there were still at least a few pairs left there mate.

For all of you complaining about this topic being trash now. Exactly what are people supposed to be talking about that you would approve of? And what are you adding to it constructive besides criticizing it?

Would you rather see a million different pics of the same sneakers?

Yo sneaker_st, I appreciate you keep dudes informed. Thats what good business looks like... on another note, this thread is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

For all of you complaining about this topic being trash now. Exactly what are people supposed to be talking about that you would approve of? And what are you adding to it constructive besides criticizing it?

they can always go back to the jb and sb forums. spandex jeans and foams don't rock anyway.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

eek.gif

look @ the date.

Damn it's october already?
roll.gif

eek.gif

look @ the date.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Forall of you complaining about this topic being trash now. Exactly whatare people supposed to be talking about that you would approve of? Andwhat are you adding to it constructive besides criticizing it?

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

eek.gif

look @ the date.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Forall of you complaining about this topic being trash now. Exactly whatare people supposed to be talking about that you would approve of? Andwhat are you adding to it constructive besides criticizing it?

Back
Top Bottom