Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by lewi1913

If the contract holdup was true for the shoes, then they wouldn't have dropped at HOH London already. 
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but your from the DMV so idk how good your word is
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

but do international license rules apply as far as the penny name goes? im not expert at all on the issue

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i know i can't be the only 1 that comes into these types of thread. looks at the avy and names of niketalkers and go w.t.f.? who are these people.

and suddenly just leaves the thread with all this non-sense going on?

i know i can't be the only 1.

i know its hype and all. and we know reg Nt'ers when we see em
THIS.

damn i was supposed 2 have these monday...so wen i heard this news i called my spot and they said they were pushed back 2 march smh...i swear this has sumthin 2 do wit the jordan release that happens every allstar weekend...i dont think its penny's nike contract @ all...just my opinion

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by air max 87

If the contract holdup was true for the shoes, then they wouldn't have dropped at HOH London already. 
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but your from the DMV so idk how good your word is
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

but do international license rules apply as far as the penny name goes? im not expert at all on the issue
all that licensing !$%@ got fine lines and rules and this and that..... so idk man
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

This thread is getting out of control....This is how the JB thread use to be....Now its spreading to Nike Retro, no place is safe anymore

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

damn i was supposed 2 have these monday...so wen i heard this news i called my spot and they said they were pushed back 2 march smh...i swear this has sumthin 2 do wit the jordan release that happens every allstar weekend...i dont think its penny's nike contract @ all...just my opinion
agree.  that's gotta be it.  

I was searching the delay on google and came across this from kicks on fire, they stated the same rumors for the delay that have been stated here. But then a user replied to the announcement with this:

"sneakerkid27 says:

February 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Hi lateralus1082,

Dear Buyers,

As many of you may have already heard, there has been an indefinite
delay on Nike's part in the release of the Foamposite One Copper. There

is currently no updated release date. As soon as we learn more you will

be the first to know.

http://sneakernews.com/20...amposite-copper-release-
delayed-indefinitely/

http://nicekicks.com/2010...mposite-release-delayed/

Everyone is more than welcome to ask for a refund. Our only request is
that we ask for a week and hope that we have an update by then. Our
hope is that the release is sooner than later. We will not however
speculate as to how long this delay will be.

We had no warning that this was going to happen, and we apologize for
the inconvenience this may have caused.

This email means that you have placed an order with us, and as far as we

are concerned we are extremely confident that everyones order will be fulfilled,
its just a question of when.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards
Sneaker.St

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Hi lateralus1082,

Dear Buyers,

be the first to know.

delayed-indefinitely/

are concerned we are extremely confident that everyones order will be fulfilled,

Best regards
Sneaker.St
Just finished reading my email on this. I asked my local FL and FA (in Baton rouge) if they were still going to release and they told me they didn't know, when last week they said they were. So I guess the delay is affecting them also. FL told me to call back on Wednesday and they can give me a definite answer. If they release and sneaker_st still doesn't have his order, I'm gonna have to cop locally and ask for a refund. But I will give him the week that he is asking for.

I was searching the delay on google and came across this from kicks on fire, they stated the same rumors for the delay that have been stated here. But then a user replied to the announcement with this:

"sneakerkid27 says:

February 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This thread is useless. All this bickering back and forth is childish. Some of you act as if you only had one pair of shoes in your closet. And for those who argue kicks over chicks need to reevaluate your priorities. Putting shoes before your girl is straight up dumb.
right. i barely can find out whats goin on with the push back because all these cryin !%$ grown men over some shoes. smmfh 

I bet more than half the people in here plans were to cop the kicks on not wear them till springtime or wateva...so what the big deal about the pushback, Shouldnt be a problem if u got more kicks right?? "sneakerheads???

This is why I'm not pressed. I wasn't going to wear them for a few months anyway. I don't wear icey soles with snow, sleet and rain all around. We still have snow from last weekend.

Yea fellas, this has not been a relaxing morning to say the least.  
As soon as I hear something concrete I'll make sure to post here and let everyone know.  

Again, we are confident that anyone who placed an order with us will have their order filled out.  Just a matter of when... 

Everyone is more than welcome to get a refund, imo id give it a week, and see if there are any updates from Nike.  

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Hi lateralus1082,

Dear Buyers,

be the first to know.

delayed-indefinitely/

Best regards
Sneaker.St
Just finished reading my email on this. I asked my local FL and FA (in Baton rouge) if they were still going to release and they told me they didn't know, when last week they said they were. So I guess the delay is affecting them also. FL told me to call back on Wednesday and they can give me a definite answer. If they release and sneaker_st still doesn't have his order, I'm gonna have to cop locally and ask for a refund. But I will give him the week that he is asking for.
Yes as far as I know, it is a delay across the board here in the US.  
Thanks for your patience.  I really do appreciate it. 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

As soon as I hear something concrete I'll make sure to post here and let everyone know.  

Again, we are confident that anyone who placed an order with us will have their order filled out.  Just a matter of when... 

Everyone is more than welcome to get a refund, imo id give it a week, and see if there are any updates from Nike.  
thanks for the update.  at least we are getting kept in the loop.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i know i can't be the only 1 that comes into these types of thread. looks at the avy and names of niketalkers and go w.t.f.? who are these people.

and suddenly just leaves the thread with all this non-sense going on?

i know i can't be the only 1.

i know its hype and all. and we know reg Nt'ers when we see em
cosign.gif

.....the nosneaker pm's are hilarious tho!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

IF they hold out on the release i wont be too upset as long as they come out at least by march. and plus it gives some people some time to save some money for them. IMO but regardless of the date when they come out i will purchase i keep looking at Tys pic of them and i get somewhat jealous but i have to have these when they release

a spot around my house said they will be dropping the coppers on the 13th
eek.gif
 i hope its not a lie! on another note, how come a lots of spots dont know nothing about the eggplants dropping on the 10th?

man this is niketalk we should be scanning are own local areas for these shoes and hitting up stores

not goin back and forth about these rumors and this and that

if someone cops or knows that a store got a shipment in please post in here with the info....

Back
Top Bottom