Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I was searching the delay on google and came across this from kicks on fire, they stated the same rumors for the delay that have been stated here. But then a user replied to the announcement with this:

"sneakerkid27 says:

February 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Man people are complaining about coming out in march its just next month smh 

We both know it aint that easy waiting...lol but your right.

^ i know i want them now but it least it aint months away so hopefully more good news to come 
smokin.gif

smh.gif
I swear Nike Basketball better not mess this release up.. They will replace Jordan Brand at the top of my **** list.

my girl at DLTR also confirmed the release has been pushed back to an undetermined date.

exactly why i NEVER pre-order...no hate to those who did to lock there pair down and the ones who control it but i rather go to the store and get em myself...

on another note, this delay is good and bad...good money wise...bad waiting wise...
ohwell.gif

at the end of the day relax... its just kicks
glasses.gif

Is not that serious. LOL they will release eventually..

How old are you guys here crying over kicks.

exactly why i was telling dudes not to preorder you can never guarantee a release, people saying im just a hater this and that not the case you just cant say 100% sure when you are relying on another company to send you something....

Im not gonna lie im pissed...

nike needs to keep us updated...

or if its a contract dispute with penny they better give him w/e money he wants... :smh:if they dont release these at all.

london has these sitting on the shelves no one wants these there.

can someone clarify if these are delayed indefinitely or postponed til march? im reading both according to previous pages. thanks.

i could actaully have these and the eggs right now from a few dudes in London who i buy kicks for from here. But shipping from UK aint even worth it. Rather wait it out an pay below retail.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

exactly why i was telling dudes not to preorder you can never guarantee a release, people saying im just a hater this and that not the case you just cant say 100% sure when you are relying on another company to send you something....

i preordered, and if anything now i ain't gotta worry about me spending my money on something random, so right now its just a waiting game.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i preordered, and if anything now i ain't gotta worry about me spending my money on something random, so right now its just a waiting game.
this.
no need to dog preorders unless the seller cant fulfill the order. stuff getting pushed back is out of the control of the seller and not his/her fault.

Back
Top Bottom