Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

you're trying too hard.....again....
smh.gif

Harrier strike.
laugh.gif

So my guy @ _______ out here in Chicago sent all pairs back except 1 that mysteriously came up missing!!! They look good in person but smh @ him trying to get 700 for em
frown.gif

sooo.. back on topic.. are these releasing , and if so when ? i hear march, but its alot of nonsense going on in this thread, any help would be apprecaited.. called my footaction that was getting them, chick said they still are, told her to give the phone to the manager cause she doesnt know, and he said their on "further notice"

Happy i held off on possible clothing to wear with them. They may not never release. Of course than, they will hit outlets, i mean im sure they are not going to just destroy them.

I preordered from sneaker_st and I am not at all upset that I did. Am I upset about the delay? Yeah, but I know I still got my pair coming when they decide to drop 'em. If that day is too far away for me to wait, sneaker_st has already done what any GOOD business would do, which was apologize for the inconvenience and offered a full refund. I applaud him for that and I'll just wait for further info.

And to contribute to the thread:
- When are these dropping?
- Which stores are getting these?
- How many pairs are they getting?
- Should I go a half size up?
- Is this a limited or general release?
- How much are they gonna be?

wink.gif

roll.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

So my guy @ _______ out here in Chicago sent all pairs back except 1 that mysteriously came up missing!!! They look good in person but smh @ him trying to get 700 for em
frown.gif

Whoa? He sent back pairs of what? Foams? and if so, why did he send them back? A lil confused on this one
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

exactly why i was telling dudes not to preorder you can never guarantee a release, people saying im just a hater this and that not the case you just cant say 100% sure when you are relying on another company to send you something....

i preordered, and if anything now i ain't gotta worry about me spending my money on something random, so right now its just a waiting game.
this.
no need to dog preorders unless the seller cant fulfill the order. stuff getting pushed back is out of the control of the seller and not his/her fault.
thats not the point people were told that they were getting the product on or around a date (2weeks ago). so if you go to best buy cop something and they tell you hey this one is not for sale but come back god knows when and pick it up your not gona be mad
eyes.gif
? and after that date you come to pick it up they say hey sorry about that they wont be available until... well we are not sure when
laugh.gif

ok maybe you are still cool with that but out of 200 people im sure some if not 80% of them is not
mad.gif
because someone told them they are gona have shoes 2 weeks ago and now they dont even know when and that $200 you may not care but i know i dont have cash for someone to hold until who knows when.

i have no problem with pre orders when you have the product, but like i said 99% of the time this is not the case its a gamble but people that are selling the shoes are not telling the customers that as they should, go ahead and say its a preorder but dont lie and say its 100% because its not. Tell them you may get the shoes and if they dont they will get a refund but thats bull to say it doesnt matter thats just dumb its peoples hard earned money nothing to play with in my book...

The Idea Of A PRE Order Has CLEARLY Gone Over Your Head Guy
smh.gif

So Let Me Get This Straight, You Go Into Best Buy As You Mentioned, And For Examples Sake, Put Down $60 To RESERVE The New "Grand Theft Auto" Video Game Set To Release The Following Month....... The Following Month Rolls Around And A Week Before Release, "Rockstar Games", The Company Responsible For The MANUFACTURING And ORIGINAL SALES Of This Product, Have Some Internal Problem (Lawsuit Or What Have You), And Are Forced To Delay Or Postpone The Release Of The Game Due To Said Issues.......... You Telling Me You're Gonna Go Into Best Buy And Give Them Flack About The Push Back And Your Money Being Held Up?..... How You Gonna Look Guy?
grin.gif

As A Consumer In This Country You Have OPTIONS...... In Allocating Your Funds To A PREORDER, You Have Made A Conscious CHOICE To Use Your "Hard Earned" Money In That Manner To Obtain Your Sneakers.... As Has Been Stated MANY Times Now, NO WHERE On Those Preorders Did SneakerSt Mention A GUARANTEED Ship Date....... As A WISE Consumer, And If Your "Hard Earned" Money Was THAT Time Sensitive, These Things Should Have ALL Been Taken Into Consideration Prior To Making That CHOICE....... SneakerSt Has Done Just What A Best Buy Or Any Other Stand Up Company Would Do, After A Release Date Change Was Inforced By The MANUFACTURER.

Sounds To Me Like Some Of You Clowns Out Here With $200+ Tied Up In Sneaker Preorders, And Meanwhile Shorty Got The Same Pampers On From Last Week And No Food On The Table
tired.gif

my manger told me today the REAL reason y the pushed the release date back was because nike ince wanted to see who was releasing this kicks early..... they were told a few footactions and sum other mom and pop stores were dropping them early and they didnt like that since there shoes have a "pre determined street release date"...... so remember back wen footlocker lost its contact for retros cause they got caught selling them early like in 2001...... thats whats gonna happen all over again... alot of shops WILL be losing there accounts for quickstrike releases etc...

Thanks Nike, and to think me and my coworker was talkin bout dese all day, the Irony
smh.gif

Foamposites have tentative release dates.

I bought the eggplants last year in the last week of january, and the 2007 royals a week before the black/metallic v's dropped. That same year the black/red foams dropped before the cactus, which were slated to release first.

Smh at nike caring as if they ever did before.

Pass.

Back
Top Bottom