Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

im completely lost as far as this release or potential release or watever u wanna call it lol i ask 7 different sources and get 7 different answers smh...i swear the eggplants and the coppers r both gonna release randomly so imma just check my footlocker and my shoe spot on a daily basis until i find out wats up

nike just need to stop with this bull and just drop them the 13th. crazy thing is niketown still says they dropping them on that day.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I heard it got pushed back because the copper color needs to be approved by Copper Inc. the owner of the copper color.

i don't know who to believe

if thats the case, why dont they just call the colorway " metalic gold"

laugh.gif
smh.gif
promo-shoes has it listed as "metalic gold"  i didnt make it up
So they're ahead of the Game!
pimp.gif

I heard it got pushed back because the copper color needs to be approved by Copper Inc. the owner of the copper color.

+@#? Whats up with these rumors. they get worse and worse every page. whats the next rumor? nike found out that in the sun the copper color gets hot and the kicks explode on ya feet? 

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

+@#? Whats up with these rumors. they get worse and worse every page. whats the next rumor? nike found out that in the sun the copper color gets hot and the kicks explode on ya feet? 

no but....

in order to replicate true "Pennies" Nike has decided to give some pairs a "clean" metallic finish to it while other have a more "dirty" metallic finish....like real pennies:

pennies_in_jar_small.jpg

this process takes weeks....which explains Nike's delay

some of these rumors are outrageous. snow storms, contract disputes, color clearance lmao

man i got to get the coppers. i already got the nike crew and worth every penny shirt. i might just drop the 300 to get them early. at work the rd sheet stills says 2/13/10 for the coppers and that email was just sent on 2/2/10. the bruce lees got pushed back a couple weeks before they dropped so maybee these will drop at the end of this month or early next month, fingers crossed.

My sources tell me that Nike pushed back the release of the shoe because they want to implement their new technology called SJDS (Swagger Jacker Detection System) due to the fact that so many random people have jumped on the bandwagon. So newcomers be warned, just because you have the funds to afford a 200 dollar shoe, doesn't mean you have the style and pizazz to make the shoe truly shine. Will keep you guys updated as more info comes in. Zip it in and zippp it out!!

I just got my e-mail from Hottest Footwear saying they are pushed back to sometime in March. I know some people have said this, but I feel as though they are a pretty legit source and people can stop speculating. No one truly knows why they got pushed back so just face facts that they're pushed back and we have to wait a little longer. Like someone said it's not like they're cancelled just delayed. Not trying to preach or anything just trying to settle some of the questions about when they are gonna be popping up.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Maybe Nike just wants to reserve some white hot product for later in the year when it may be slower otherwise.
I doubt it. Nike made there money on these already. Some store buy these months in advance or months later. Either Nike is good Money wise.

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Maybe Nike just wants to reserve some white hot product for later in the year when it may be slower otherwise.
I doubt it. Nike made there money on these already. Some store buy these months in advance or months later. Either Nike is good Money wise.

BUT it does make cents..... 
laugh.gif
 get it ???

Personally I hope they are delayed, but how many times has Nike pushed a date back then moved it up, or returned back to the original date?? They may still come out on the 13th. I still think the stuff about the 13th & all the all star shoes coming out is legit. Nike is greedy!!! People will settle for the all star garbage next weekend & still cough up the $$$ for the Coppers a week later. I hope the Coppers drop first, I already have 2pr of DS eggs.

@dgoins1  I am friends with the manager up there.  He looked into the foams for me and said they are getting both.  He said he was getting 60 pairs of the coppers and to put the word out so they sell out quick.  I cannot vouch for any other employees up there. 

I get paid Thursday and if they still have the Eggplants in stock ill take those instead...if I miss out then the money will be saved for the Coppers..Eff it..

Back
Top Bottom