Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

The contract doesn't make sense, because the Penny logo is Nike's. It's just like with the Agassi's and KG's, they don't need Penny to release the snealers.

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

brought back the AVY... niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wink.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The contract doesn't make sense, because the Penny logo is Nike's. It's just like with the Agassi's and KG's, they don't need Penny to release the snealers.

I was just thinking the same thing, like isn't Penny's likeness on the shoe a Nike trademark ?

Not only that but why would Nike produce these shoes if the contract was still up in limbo, that just wouldn't make sense.  It's like a concert promoter selling tickets for an artist that he hasn't booked yet.

i wonder how some spots in the US got theres so early?

it seems like Nike is really holding back on gettin these shoes out early

Just got a tweet from @nikestore "The launch of the Air Foamposite One (Black/Metallic Copper) has been postponed indefinitely. We will update when more info is available."

okay so are they delayed or not one person says nike rep says their not then nike says they are #@!!

Well, I would never really believe one of the Nike reps you call up, but whoever handles Nike's Twitter account has a pretty good history of correct release date/time information.

its his likeness so they kinda do.

Back
Top Bottom