Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

lmao i believe the contract thing more than the weather. Yo the new jordans arent dropping its to hot outside this week. Just hit your local spot when it drops down to 90 degrees.

AlteredMayhem wrote:
ninjahood wrote:
       da point alot of people are tryin to bring up is foamposites and penny foamposites in general have always been a cult sneaker....so when people

cop new releases in awkward colors such as copper, its looked upon like u jumpin that bandwagon HARD.....

like for someone thats never had foamposites i question why would you start copping da most non practical colors first? coppers & eggplant

penny foamposites were designed with da hardcore fans of da penny & posite lines in mind...eggplants made such a impact because its a colorway

we as enthusiast dreamed about ever since da flightposites in 99' donned da colorway...and da copper pennys is a play on penny hardaway's

nickname. lil things like those tidbit facts are pure footwear candy to da fans.

plus you can tell who's ridin da hypbeast train when your entire collection was SB dunks, and now that their wave is done you wanna jump

on something that cats been rocking religiously since 1997 in NYC, & DMV....w/e i don't care at da end of da day, its ya money...but don't

front, without da overwhelming support da northeast has for em, these would've probably never been retroed so many times.

co-sign.jpg

the storm being a reason for delaying a release?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wish that was the case when i worked at footlocker and was unloading hundreds of boxes in 3 feet of snow.......1/2 the stock team unloading, the other 1/2 shoveling.....
smh.gif

anyway, back on earth....
tired.gif

“Nike is waiting on Penny to sign a new contract, and he won’t cause he wants more $$$$$….and apparently the Coppers and Eggplants are on hold till Penny signs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

will eastbay get these?
It appears we will not be selling the Copper Air Foamposite Ones when they get released.  If I see anything come up from now until then, I will post an update.
i like this guy...and i like da fact that we got so many sources on NT
pimp.gif

Yeah, I doubt we will ever see a JB rep brave enough to post these days

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Yo the new jordans arent dropping its to hot outside this week. Just hit your local spot when it drops down to 90 degrees.
laugh.gif
......"dudes don't wanna rock their ice soles in the snow, let's drop them after the storm"

Originally Posted by Jumpman Fanatic

Funny how know one mentioned that the DMV was mentioned to. Nike knows what there doing and look at the people in here scrambling. With all the other shoes releasing this weekend Nike might be actually cutting the consumer a break and allowing people to get there money up.

The 13th isn't this weekend, it's next weekend, so what does the snow have to do with anything?

The release got pushed back due to the Jordan 2010! Nike knows that the liqo % will be terrible if they release against a Foamposite One. Same thing in movies no other potential block busters open up against each other.....

Doubt they got pushed back because of the "contract" issues. Like someone else said they already dropped at HOH London. Nike is just tryna build hype. As far as the weather that would delay some spots but not the release as a whole. I know some spots by me got there Motorsport 6s shipment delayed because of the weather and there getting less pairs.

RUMOR:
“supposedly, Nike is waiting on Penny to renew his contract with them and he wont sign because he wants more $$$$ so they’re gonna hold off on them until he signs the contract…

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

why are dudes salty ? if anything theyll drop early. Is that bad ??

It doesn't make sense though. Why would they drop early if the original Feb 13th date has been suspended?

checka last yr...circa pearl foamposite release...
Cliffs? I didn't browse NT last year.

was suppose to drop saturday...okie doke was pulled and they released that tuesday and wednesday
Yea and not to mention the mayhem lol because people from all 5 boroughs were there and than the cops shut it down and people had to return the next day to pick up

this is what sideline says

NIKE IS HOLDING THE RELEASE OF THIS ITEM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THEY ARE TELLING US THAT IT IS DUE TO A LATE SHIPMENT. WE WILL UPDATE WITH MORE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY.

Dunno if this been asked

will they be on the nike site? i waited an hr in the cold for the eggplants and they were on the site all along
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

SpoiledFeet wrote:
roll.gif
.... then why's everyone waitin for outlets to get em. My beef with them is they look nothing like OG's.
laugh.gif
 This aint the pippen thread lets keep it pushin. Alot of Nike retros are garbage IMO u have yours i have mine.

People are waiting for them to go to the outlet because of price not quality...  

Agree to disagree ... how can u speak for everyone else ?? I'm sure if they looked as good as OG's did people might not wait an pull the trigger. This argument is pointless. Here .... your right about all of it and know everything about Nike. I know alot of cats on NT are needy and need to hear that kinda stuff .Case closed. Movin right along .....

i guess you just can't have a discussion with some folks...you remind me of a....nvm
smh.gif

b60155e28a9e426ad7cdb8f903f6f1ff8410fe6.jpg

this caught me by surprise. had me like
roll.gif
in my car
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom