Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

2uiyu7d.jpg

IM SERIOUSLY MAD.....

if these are delayed, that would suck major you-know-what. I ordered 2 pairs from sneakerst, thats 400 dollars locked up.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by supreme23

I will sell one of my pairs for 400 if anyone wants to meet me downtown ???????

i'm leaving my house in ohio right now. go wait for me be there in 15 min.

You know he didn't get them from House of Hoops. I can take a picture of my Coppers with House of Hoops Bags too! Doesn't mean I got them from HoH.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I guess today is my lucky day! Got mine early from H O H just now

4331047802_21abbccbda_o.jpg
Really? i'm bout to leave work early and take a cab over there
I was just joking about selling mine for 400

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Just got a tweet from @nikestore "The launch of the Air Foamposite One (Black/Metallic Copper) has been postponed indefinitely. We will update when more info is available."

Sneakernews also confirmed this...

So if this is true about penny wanting more money and not signing contract for the foams their might not be a re release of the eggplants either 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

I guess today is my lucky day! Got mine early from H O H just now

4331047802_21abbccbda_o.jpg
You mean HOH London right?  
So sneaker st so if they do get push back and they dont know when are they going to release what does that mean for the people who pre-order from you ?

now i don't feel so bad about waiting for my Shoetrends pair to ship on the 22nd.....now i can cop metallic one's my arsenal will be ready for Dunkxchange at the end of the month

This delay thing is weird.  I also find it funny that shoetrends.com always had a delivery date of 2/20, and not the 13th??

Back
Top Bottom