Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

why are dudes salty ? if anything theyll drop early. Is that bad ??

It doesn't make sense though. Why would they drop early if the original Feb 13th date has been suspended?

checka last yr...circa pearl foamposite release...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

It doesn't make sense though. Why would they drop early if the original Feb 13th date has been suspended?

Cliffs? I didn't browse NT last year.

IDK what $&@% goin on .... this rep said NDC goes off pacific and even double checked. yesterday rep said EST.

was suppose to drop saturday...okie doke was pulled and they released that tuesday and wednesday

Nike pushed up the RD unexpectedly. I remember HOHChi only got a shipment of certain sizes on the first day. Dudes were camping for no reason.

was suppose to drop saturday...okie doke was pulled and they released that tuesday and wednesday
Ah ok, let's see what happens. I just don't want my money to be sitting for many months and I have nothing on my feet. Don't want a Hennessey Viper deal happening to us.

Just called Nike dude said no changes were made. The 13th still.

Thank you for the bit of info.  I was just about to ask if anyone ACTUALLY called Nike and if not I was going to call myself and update everyone.  Thanks again.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

will eastbay get these?
It appears we will not be selling the Copper Air Foamposite Ones when they get released.  If I see anything come up from now until then, I will post an update.

Yeah i called nike also, they said no changes were made. They are set to launch the 13th of Feb. But when will outside stores get them, I don't know. But i ordered through sneakerST and if in fact they have been delayed for those outside stores, Ill just take a refund. $230 can def go to something else.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

will eastbay get these?
It appears we will not be selling the Copper Air Foamposite Ones when they get released.  If I see anything come up from now until then, I will post an update.

ohwell.gif
  smh

man for real i hope these still drop the 13th. im just dying for these kicks i think theyre beautiful lol. been wearing my eggplants & royals into the ground recently and im dying to add coppers up in the rotation.

BTW to the NYC dudes in here, dr.jays right on fordham said theyll be gettin coppers. i think i might just go there early instead of 34th. gonna ask how many pairs today probably.

& btw, definitely coppers > eggplants in my book. 

pimp.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

will eastbay get these?
i like this guy...and i like da fact that we got so many sources on NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by Jumpman Fanatic

Maybe Nike is delaying the RD because of the supposed snow storms that are gunna hit nyc and dmv. Hopefully some stores that have them already will sell them on the 13th.

The world doesn't revolve around NYC

actually it does, we originate almost everything, even when it comes to kicks, we the capital of the world... it sucks about the push back, homey from dr jays told me the same thing..

I'd be lying if I said NYC is not a sneaker capitol. But I don't think these getting pushed back has anything to do with NYC. Ya'll have gone out there and camped for exclusive kicks in blizzards before so why would it be any different now? ...but I'm kinda glad these are looking like they'll be pushed back..gives me a chance to cop something else before these drop.

Some people got the big head bad (no %%%#). Cause it snowed somewhere they're pushing back an entire release? lmao #*%!%. Everything is originated in new york hahahahah.

so i need to check new york weather forecasts close to release dates so i know if the shoes will be dropping or not.

Funny how know one mentioned that the DMV was mentioned to. Nike knows what there doing and look at the people in here scrambling. With all the other shoes releasing this weekend Nike might be actually cutting the consumer a break and allowing people to get there money up.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da point alot of people are tryin to bring up is foamposites and penny foamposites in general have always been a cult sneaker....so when people

cop new releases in awkward colors such as copper, its looked upon like u jumpin that bandwagon HARD.....

like for someone thats never had foamposites i question why would you start copping da most non practical colors first? coppers & eggplant

penny foamposites were designed with da hardcore fans of da penny & posite lines in mind...eggplants made such a impact because its a colorway

we as enthusiast dreamed about ever since da flightposites in 99' donned da colorway...and da copper pennys is a play on penny hardaway's

nickname. lil things like those tidbit facts are pure footwear candy to da fans.

plus you can tell who's ridin da hypbeast train when your entire collection was SB dunks, and now that their wave is done you wanna jump

on something that cats been rocking religiously since 1997 in NYC, & DMV....w/e i don't care at da end of da day, its ya money...but don't

front, without da overwhelming support da northeast has for em, these would've probably never been retroed so many times.
co-sign.jpg

the storm being a reason for delaying a release?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wish that was the case when i worked at footlocker and was unloading hundreds of boxes in 3 feet of snow.......1/2 the stock team unloading, the other 1/2 shoveling.....
smh.gif

anyway, back on earth....
tired.gif

“Nike is waiting on Penny to sign a new contract, and he won’t cause hewants more $$$$$….and apparently the Coppers and Eggplants are on holdtill Penny signs

ok so because an area gets now its pushed back? thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Why would snow affect a release date?

Back
Top Bottom