Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

^ i just think people are converting to Nike Retros because JB is letting there customer down with the quality issues.
Nike's retro quality ain't all that either ie. Pippen retros etc.
your beef wit the Pippen I is the construction, not the integrity of said construction...two different things...my pips held up great and were comfy as did the rest of my Nike Retros...only disappointment were the orange/blue(purp) Bo's
NOT THIS
Pippen 1 Retro Was One Of The Better worst We've Seen From Nike In The Past 2 Years
grin.gif

roll.gif
.... then why's everyone waitin for outlets to get em. My beef with them is they look nothing like OG's.
laugh.gif
 This aint the pippen thread lets keep it pushin. Alot of Nike retros are garbage IMO u have yours i have mine.

People are waiting for them to go to the outlet because of price not quality...  

Agree to disagree ... how can u speak for everyone else ?? I'm sure if they looked as good as OG's did people might not wait an pull the trigger. This argument is pointless. Here .... your right about all of it and know everything about Nike. I know alot of cats on NT are needy and need to hear that kinda stuff .Case closed. Movin right along .....

i guess you just can't have a discussion with some folks...you remind me of a....nvm
smh.gif

b60155e28a9e426ad7cdb8f903f6f1ff8410fe6.jpg

So ............. anyone know how these fit ? Or know where to cop any coogi ? Or know if sneaker st. shipped ? Or know where to buy the crew ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

^ i just think people are converting to Nike Retros because JB is letting there customer down with the quality issues.
Nike's retro quality ain't all that either ie. Pippen retros etc.
your beef wit the Pippen I is the construction, not the integrity of said construction...two different things...my pips held up great and were comfy as did the rest of my Nike Retros...only disappointment were the orange/blue(purp) Bo's
NOT THIS
Pippen 1 Retro Was One Of The Better worst We've Seen From Nike In The Past 2 Years
grin.gif

roll.gif
.... then why's everyone waitin for outlets to get em. My beef with them is they look nothing like OG's.
laugh.gif
 This aint the pippen thread lets keep it pushin. Alot of Nike retros are garbage IMO u have yours i have mine.

People are waiting for them to go to the outlet because of price not quality...  

Agree to disagree ... how can u speak for everyone else ?? I'm sure if they looked as good as OG's did people might not wait an pull the trigger. This argument is pointless. Here .... your right about all of it and know everything about Nike. I know alot of cats on NT are needy and need to hear that kinda stuff .Case closed. Movin right along .....

i guess you just can't have a discussion with some folks...you remind me of a....nvm
smh.gif

pippens were worth every penny of da 160 pricetag....i got da black and red ones when they came out...super quality retro sneaker, problem with

nike is they mass produced a 160 dollar sneaker foolishly thinking they were gonna sell out nationwise...these were moving in NYC though, but

remember that these also dropped when da recession did so alot of people had to cut back, same thing with da total uptempos in neon green...

da money wasn't there for alot of people.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da point alot of people are tryin to bring up is foamposites and penny foamposites in general have always been a cult sneaker....so when people

cop new releases in awkward colors such as copper, its looked upon like u jumpin that bandwagon HARD.....

like for someone thats never had foamposites i question why would you start copping da most non practical colors first? coppers & eggplant

penny foamposites were designed with da hardcore fans of da penny & posite lines in mind...eggplants made such a impact because its a colorway

we as enthusiast dreamed about ever since da flightposites in 99' donned da colorway...and da copper pennys is a play on penny hardaway's

nickname. lil things like those tidbit facts are pure footwear candy to da fans.

plus you can tell who's ridin da hypbeast train when your entire collection was SB dunks, and now that their wave is done you wanna jump

on something that cats been rocking religiously since 1997 in NYC, & DMV....w/e i don't care at da end of da day, its ya money...but don't

front, without da overwhelming support da northeast has for em, these would've probably never been retroed so many times.
Because people don't want to spend $400+ for a DS pair of yellowed Royals. So why not pick up a shoe where you can buy for retail?

Once again I ask: Why do you people care so much on what people buy?

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

just to say.... i played ball in my pippen retros and the whole bubble just popped on both shoes and t he shoe is all messed up... no bottom... that was my 2nd time playing in them.. smh

That happened with my white pair back when they were first released in 97

So ............. anyone know how these fit ? Or know where to cop any coogi ? Or know if sneaker st. shipped ? Or know where to buy the crew ?
roll.gif

How about caps that match the shoes?

SInce everyone worryin about feb 13 they not comin out on that date nomore everyone need to be ready for a early release or later release

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

roll.gif

How about caps that match the shoes?
Ecap city
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Once again I ask: Why do you people care so much on what people buy?
Cause if u buy what they buy they feel threatened and feel like they are more deserving than u

And if u buy things they dont they get offended and start second guessing theyre own style 

roll.gif
.... pretty silly. By THEY i mean the haters.

I dont care enough about other dudes to judge theyre purchases OR style. Females do that kinda @#$% on the daily.

man........if these joints aint releasing on the 13th of feb anymore, i want my fu*king money back from sneaker st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Nike is delaying the RD because of the supposed snow storms that are gunna hit nyc and dmv. Hopefully some stores that have them already will sell them on the 13th.

Originally Posted by Jumpman Fanatic

Maybe Nike is delaying the RD because of the supposed snow storms that are gunna hit nyc and dmv. Hopefully some stores that have them already will sell them on the 13th.

The world doesn't revolve around NYC

are you ******ed?

Originally Posted by air max 87

are you ******ed?
I LOL'd

Back
Top Bottom