Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

The beasts are on it :/

There are so many people who will be buying "Coppers" SIMPLY because of the hype. We will be getting them in and there have been people that I know to have never worn foams, asking for these. SMH.

Colorway is different, not my cup of tea.

^ i just think people are converting to Nike Retros because JB is letting there customer down with the quality issues.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

^ i just think people are converting to Nike Retros because JB is letting there customer down with the quality issues.

not necessarily...JB has had quality issues for a while now and the JB fanboys continue to cop by the boatload....haven't bout J's since the XI/XII pack
ohwell.gif

Nike's retro quality ain't all that either ie. Pippen retros etc.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

There are so many people who will be buying "Coppers" SIMPLY because of the hype. We will be getting them in and there have been people that I know to have never worn foams, asking for these. SMH.

I get that feeling also.I'm hoping that people will defer to the eggplants, since two pair of $200 sneakers might be too much for some.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

your beef wit the Pippen I is the construction, not the integrity of said construction...two different things...my pips held up great and were comfy as did the rest of my Nike Retros...only disappointment were the orange/blue(purp) Bo's

So in order to wear the Coppers, you must have had to wear foampositesbefore? That's news to me. Where can I subscribe to your newsletter?
hsugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

your beef wit the Pippen I is the construction, not the integrity of said construction...two different things...my pips held up great and were comfy as did the rest of my Nike Retros...only disappointment were the orange/blue(purp) Bo's

THIS

Pippen 1 Retro Was One Of The Better We've Seen From Nike In The Past 2 Years
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

So in order to wear the Coppers, you must have had to wear foampositesbefore? That's news to me. Where can I subscribe to your newsletter?
hsugh.gif

Most people in to foams have been for years, so yeah, like it or not most of us would consider you a hypebeast.

when i called around asking about the coppers most stores say the same thing, most people are not willing to spend 200 dollars on shoes. but they say they getting calls for the moto 6s which are 175. go figure

Originally Posted by Magic1978

hsugh.gif

Most people in to foams have been for years, so yeah, like it or not most of us would consider you a hypebeast.

That's great to know
hsugh.gif
BTW, I had the original 97 foams back in middle school, but look down on people who've never owned a pair and decide to buy them is
bowrofl.gif

hsugh.gif
Right Here

The point is, I know the customers asking. Had this not been a limited release with a "nickname", they would careless about the shoe.

hsugh.gif
Right Here

The point is, I know the customers asking. Had this not been a limited release with a "nickname", they would careless about the shoe.
Then you have yourselves to blame.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

NOT THIS
Pippen 1 Retro Was One Of The Better worst We've Seen From Nike In The Past 2 Years
grin.gif

roll.gif
.... then why's everyone waitin for outlets to get em. My beef with them is they look nothing like OG's.
laugh.gif
 This aint the pippen thread lets keep it pushin. Alot of Nike retros are garbage IMO u have yours i have mine.

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

NOT THIS
Pippen 1 Retro Was One Of The Better worst We've Seen From Nike In The Past 2 Years
grin.gif

roll.gif
.... then why's everyone waitin for outlets to get em. My beef with them is they look nothing like OG's.
laugh.gif
 This aint the pippen thread lets keep it pushin. Alot of Nike retros are garbage IMO u have yours i have mine.

I might be in the minority, but I like my black/red Pippen 1s. A bit heavy like the originals, but I like them.

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

NOT THIS
grin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

People are waiting for them to go to the outlet because of price not quality...two different things...again..and they look close enough to og's for me...you are not gonna get exact replicas...gotta come to grips with that..alot of nike retros are garbage...OK...Sure...
tired.gif
 and you crossed out what i originally posted to reiterate it in your post
smh.gif
....sometimes I wonder...

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

NOT THIS
grin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

People are waiting for them to go to the outlet because of price not quality...  

Agree to disagree ... how can u speak for everyone else ?? I'm sure if they looked as good as OG's did people might not wait an pull the trigger. This argument is pointless. Here .... your right about all of it and know everything about Nike. I know alot of cats on NT are needy and need to hear that kinda stuff .Case closed. Movin right along .....

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

NOT THIS
grin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

People are waiting for them to go to the outlet because of price not quality...  

Agree to disagree ... how can u speak for everyone else ?? I'm sure if they looked as good as OG's did people might not wait an pull the trigger. This argument is pointless. Here .... your right about all of it and know everything about Nike. Case closed. Movin right along .....

09 SpaceJam XI's had average, at best quality, and those flew off the shelves. Based on that example, and plenty of others if you really think about it, I don't think price is any indication of why people choose to buy said product over another...it's not price, it's choice...

As for these Coppers, I'm interested to see how comfortable they are on foot...

just to say.... i played ball in my pippen retros and the whole bubble just popped on both shoes and t he shoe is all messed up... no bottom... that was my 2nd time playing in them.. smh

da point alot of people are tryin to bring up is foamposites and penny foamposites in general have always been a cult sneaker....so when people

cop new releases in awkward colors such as copper, its looked upon like u jumpin that bandwagon HARD.....

like for someone thats never had foamposites i question why would you start copping da most non practical colors first? coppers & eggplant

penny foamposites were designed with da hardcore fans of da penny & posite lines in mind...eggplants made such a impact because its a colorway

we as enthusiast dreamed about ever since da flightposites in 99' donned da colorway...and da copper pennys is a play on penny hardaway's

nickname. lil things like those tidbit facts are pure footwear candy to da fans.

plus you can tell who's ridin da hypbeast train when your entire collection was SB dunks, and now that their wave is done you wanna jump

on something that cats been rocking religiously since 1997 in NYC, & DMV....w/e i don't care at da end of da day, its ya money...but don't

front, without da overwhelming support da northeast has for em, these would've probably never been retroed so many times.

Back
Top Bottom