Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by superfly

man........if these joints aint releasing on the 13th of feb anymore, i want my fu*king money back from sneaker st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by Jumpman Fanatic

Maybe Nike is delaying the RD because of the supposed snow storms that are gunna hit nyc and dmv. Hopefully some stores that have them already will sell them on the 13th.

The world doesn't revolve around NYC

actually it does, we originate almost everything, even when it comes to kicks, we the capital of the world... it sucks about the push back, homey from dr jays told me the same thing..

Maybe Nike is delaying the RD because of the supposed snow storms that are gunna hit nyc and dmv. Hopefully some stores that have them already will sell them on the 13th.
this storm is coming on Saturday in nyc but i dont think that have anything to do with it

^^^^^^^fu*k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is nike playing for! when do u think they'll have a new release date for the coppers since u got all the info!?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

actually it does, we originate almost everything, even when it comes to kicks, we the capital of the world... it sucks about the push back, homey from dr jays told me the same thing..

Originally Posted by purplehazen

another one
laugh.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
lateralus1082 wrote:

actually it does..but thats another story 
wink.gif

Relax everyone, I'm sure the will drop anyday now.  The shoes have already been produced so I'm sure Nike isn't going to just sit on them.  We should have them in a few days I'm guessing.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wink.gif
wink.gif
lateralus1082 wrote:

wink.gif

Well, NYC brought us the ghetto crap like FUBU and Karl Kani...I guess they do set clothing trends.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Relax everyone, I'm sure the will drop anyday now.  The shoes have already been produced so I'm sure Nike isn't going to just sit on them.  We should have them in a few days I'm guessing.

Yea they they will to build up hype

^^^^^^^fu*k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is nike playing for! when do u think they'll have a new release date for the coppers since u got all the info!?
Almost a member for over a year and Ur still the same damn BEAST .. SMH ... Settle the $$** DOWN U GOT UR DAMN PREORDER NOW SHUT HE $$** UP
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Almost a member for over a year and Ur still the same damn BEAST .. SMH ... Settle the $$** DOWN U GOT UR DAMN PREORDER NOW SHUT HE $$** UP
smh.gif

I don't anyone sitting on my money for God knows how long. If the release is months away, I want my money back. If it's a week away, then I'll wait.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by s dubl

You know what guys...I was wrong. It is est time. My bad lol.

Dude who said go 1/2 to full size up...naw fam. I buy all my foams in my true size and they fit fine. My foot is even a lil wide.

if someone said go a 1/2 or full size up they're like 300lbs
i said go .5 up and i'm 6' 165 lbs.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

smh.gif

This.

wink.gif
wink.gif
lateralus1082 wrote:

wink.gif

Well, NYC brought us the ghetto crap like FUBU and Karl Kani...I guess they do set clothing trends.

yeah, especially when ya outta towners were STILL rockin it long after we dumped it...lolz

on another note Nike has successfully sequestered from leaking all around da mom and pop stores in NYC, they got dudes THIRSTY for da info

out here looking for em...if it wasn't for da preorder on sneakerST i would've lost my mind ALONG time ago.

wink.gif
wink.gif
lateralus1082 wrote:

wink.gif

yeah, especially when ya outta towners were STILL rockin it long after we dumped it...lolz

I never wore that garbage.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

SpoiledFeet wrote:

youngcurse wrote:

^ i just think people are converting to Nike Retros because JB is letting there customer down with the quality issues.
Nike's retro quality ain't all that either ie. Pippen retros etc.
your beef wit the Pippen I is the construction, not the integrity of said construction...two different things...my pips held up great and were comfy as did the rest of my Nike Retros...only disappointment were the orange/blue(purp) Bo's
NOT THIS
Pippen 1 Retro Was One Of The Better worst We've Seen From Nike In The Past 2 Years
grin.gif

roll.gif
.... then why's everyone waitin for outlets to get em. My beef with them is they look nothing like OG's.
laugh.gif
 This aint the pippen thread lets keep it pushin. Alot of Nike retros are garbage IMO u have yours i have mine.

People are waiting for them to go to the outlet because of price not quality...  

Agree to disagree ... how can u speak for everyone else ?? I'm sure if they looked as good as OG's did people might not wait an pull the trigger. This argument is pointless. Here .... your right about all of it and know everything about Nike. I know alot of cats on NT are needy and need to hear that kinda stuff .Case closed. Movin right along .....

bred pip 1 retros do look pretty identical to the OGs and i have to agree that quality was NOT the issue with that retro.  i'd say price and ridiculous amount produced are why they sat.

A reason they probably pushed it back is cause Nike wants to push the ASG shoes hard... cause hey know JBs MS IVs and these foams will probably prohibt them from doing well on the ASGs with people saving money for these... So theyre delaying these hopin thosethatwer savin up to blow iton the ASG shoes.

I believe thats not bad reasoning compared to a damn snow storm
alien.gif

why are dudes salty ? if anything theyll drop early. Is that bad ??

It doesn't make sense though. Why would they drop early if the original Feb 13th date has been suspended?

Back
Top Bottom