COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Anton - so you are saying she was made an example, just like Amaduo Diallo was made one when he reached for his wallet and got 40 bullets placed in him....yeah I'm sure we all think twice before reaching for our wallet when stopped by cops....so I guess afterall he did the right thing, fear over respect....it's all that matters.

208ttt0.jpg

I don't understand why is so hard for some of you to admit this was excessive use of force...my man cocked his fist back and tried to knock her head off....she's just a girl, a stupid girl, but a girl nonetheless...
stop exaggerating what he did
cocked his fist back and tried to knock her head off

he punched her. short and simple. would you be suing this type of rhetoric if he had done the exact same action to a male? prob not
she's just a girl

yes, but she's a girl resisting arrest and threatening a cop. she get no sympathy from me. 

I don't understand why is so hard for some of you to admit this was excessive use of force...my man cocked his fist back and tried to knock her head off....she's just a girl, a stupid girl, but a girl nonetheless...
stop exaggerating what he did
cocked his fist back and tried to knock her head off

he punched her. short and simple. would you be suing this type of rhetoric if he had done the exact same action to a male? prob not
she's just a girl

yes, but she's a girl resisting arrest and threatening a cop. she get no sympathy from me. 

Yeah...the points you bring up are so much better...dudes love hiding behind GIFS and
roll.gif
emoticons.

They are obviously nowhere near the same situation, just two examples of police brutality, call it what you want, but the treatment this girl got was a good example of police brutality, along with Diallo and anyone else that has been abused by cops regardless of gender or race.

Yeah...the points you bring up are so much better...dudes love hiding behind GIFS and
roll.gif
emoticons.

They are obviously nowhere near the same situation, just two examples of police brutality, call it what you want, but the treatment this girl got was a good example of police brutality, along with Diallo and anyone else that has been abused by cops regardless of gender or race.

Anton - so you are saying she was made an example, just like Amaduo Diallo was made one when he reached for his wallet and got 40 bullets placed in him....yeah I'm sure we all think twice before reaching for our wallet when stopped by cops....so I guess afterall he did the right thing, fear over respect....it's all that matters.
I know better than to be reaching into my pockets unless I'm prompted to do so by the police. I don't need someone getting shot up to get that message across though. It's common sense.

And in regards to excessive force - there is no concrete definition of what excessive force it.  And  it varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Cops are allowed discretion when it comes to what means they use to subdue a person. That means cop A might not necessarily respond the same way cop B would - doesn't make one of them right or wrong though. Policy and procedures are not the same in every department, there are no standardized skills training. Skills and POST in MN is different from WI, etc so you have to take all these factors into consideration. 

Could the cop have responded differently? Sure no doubt about that.  But that doesn't mean anything, depending on what that departments protocol is.  There are consequences to actions and the consequences might just be a tad worse depending on what cop you got but the lesson is don't be a dumb *$+# and this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

I know better than to be reaching into my pockets unless I'm prompted to do so by the police. I don't need someone getting shot up to get that message across though. It's common sense.

And in regards to excessive force - there is no concrete definition of what excessive force it.  And  it varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Cops are allowed discretion when it comes to what means they use to subdue a person. That means cop A might not necessarily respond the same way cop B would - doesn't make one of them right or wrong though. Policy and procedures are not the same in every department, there are no standardized skills training. Skills and POST in MN is different from WI, etc so you have to take all these factors into consideration. 

Could the cop have responded differently? Sure no doubt about that.  But that doesn't mean anything, depending on what that departments protocol is.  There are consequences to actions and the consequences might just be a tad worse depending on what cop you got but the lesson is don't be a dumb *$+# and this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

WHOA! 
eek.gif
eek.gif

English dudes with stormtrooper costumes!?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im too high for this %@@ im outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  afbuhsdbfuhkahbvdfk,bjv

WHOA! 
eek.gif
eek.gif

English dudes with stormtrooper costumes!?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im too high for this %@@ im outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  afbuhsdbfuhkahbvdfk,bjv

This *#*% is beyond me.....don't you guys have women in your families????...are they always proper?...do they always react calm and collected no matter the situation???...here is a man punching a girl closed fist, only difference is he's a cop, which actually makes it worst because he should know how to handle a situation like this without it escalating to that level.

Let's see he equated-an innocent man coming home from work TRYING to cooperate with the cops and getting gunned down to a drunk woman getting into a physical confrontation with a cop and only getting a punch to the face.

sheeesh......
sick.gif

Let's see he equated-an innocent man coming home from work TRYING to cooperate with the cops and getting gunned down to a drunk woman getting into a physical confrontation with a cop and only getting a punch to the face.

sheeesh......
sick.gif

This *#*% is beyond me.....don't you guys have women in your families????...are they always proper?...do they always react calm and collected no matter the situation???...here is a man punching a girl closed fist, only difference is he's a cop, which actually makes it worst because he should know how to handle a situation like this without it escalating to that level.

the same thing happened up here in seattle a few months ago. a cop was trying to arrest this girl and her she was resisting and her friend kept yapping and then her friend started to lay hands on the cop. cop didn't think twice about it and he cold cocked her in the face. at first i thought it was outrageous and a complete abuse of power.

but then i realized, much like this situation, that by smashing her face in he was actually difusing the situation. dude had to establish authority and make sure the girls knew that he was the boss and that you can't lay your hands on a damn cop. simple as that. thats one thing that is consistent for everyone, if you lay your hands on a police officer you are getting the smack down. granted, certain men with certain skin pigmentation may receive much worse, but its a fact that you are getting messed up if you do what those chicks did.

the same thing happened up here in seattle a few months ago. a cop was trying to arrest this girl and her she was resisting and her friend kept yapping and then her friend started to lay hands on the cop. cop didn't think twice about it and he cold cocked her in the face. at first i thought it was outrageous and a complete abuse of power.

but then i realized, much like this situation, that by smashing her face in he was actually difusing the situation. dude had to establish authority and make sure the girls knew that he was the boss and that you can't lay your hands on a damn cop. simple as that. thats one thing that is consistent for everyone, if you lay your hands on a police officer you are getting the smack down. granted, certain men with certain skin pigmentation may receive much worse, but its a fact that you are getting messed up if you do what those chicks did.

Ksteezy seems like the type to "put the _____ on a pedestal". Pardon the euphemism.

Women do stuff wrong too son. When they break laws, they deserve the same treatment that men receive.

End of story.

Back
Top Bottom