COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I guess I value women differently and would ne'er think his actions would be justified, probably because I was raised by a single mother, idk...I just can't ever see myself attacking a woman like he did...maybe thts my problem with the whole situation, I don't see a cop establishing power or respect or doing his job, I see a grown @@* man completely abusing a girl, simply because she was touching him, perhaps I she had struck him first I would understand his move, but that wasn't the case...don't see how my opinion on the matter is being clowned.

Do you think we *+#! roses too?
laugh.gif
He didnt attack her, he popped her one when she wouldn't get the hell out of his business. She was out of line and he did what he did.  She probably didn't even feel it, ol sloppy drunk !*%. Now if she had rolled over and started crying like a lil girl I might feel bad for her but she was ready to box
laugh.gif

Thank you... For being a female & being more rational than these two Toni Morrison reading dudes over there...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A bug difference between men and women is that we act on logic and they act on emotions, the cop in this situation acted like a female.

This can't be life
laugh.gif

You don't hit a cop.
Case closed

That second angle was pretty funny, looked like her friends were ready to throw down too

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

I guess I value women differently and would ne'er think his actions would be justified, probably because I was raised by a single mother, idk...I just can't ever see myself attacking a woman like he did...maybe thts my problem with the whole situation, I don't see a cop establishing power or respect or doing his job, I see a grown @@* man completely abusing a girl, simply because she was touching him, perhaps I she had struck him first I would understand his move, but that wasn't the case...don't see how my opinion on the matter is being clowned.

Do you think we *+#! roses too?
laugh.gif
He didnt attack her, he popped her one when she wouldn't get the hell out of his business. She was out of line and he did what he did.  She probably didn't even feel it, ol sloppy drunk !*%. Now if she had rolled over and started crying like a lil girl I might feel bad for her but she was ready to box
laugh.gif

Thank you... For being a female & being more rational than these two Toni Morrison reading dudes over there...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A bug difference between men and women is that we act on logic and they act on emotions, the cop in this situation acted like a female.

This can't be life
laugh.gif

Mister negative - bro why are you trying so hard to reach for those LULZ?...Nawth - I respect your opinion being that you are a female and along with everyone agree she was out of line, my only problem is the steps HE took, she could have fell after that punch, and hit her head the wrong way and things would have been pretty bad, would his actions be justified then?...I know is hypothetically speaking but you never know, alot of bad things could happen resulting from his bad judgement...is it really that hard to understand?...she was wrong, what he did was een more #$!!@* up, regardless he will walk clean.

Mister negative - bro why are you trying so hard to reach for those LULZ?...Nawth - I respect your opinion being that you are a female and along with everyone agree she was out of line, my only problem is the steps HE took, she could have fell after that punch, and hit her head the wrong way and things would have been pretty bad, would his actions be justified then?...I know is hypothetically speaking but you never know, alot of bad things could happen resulting from his bad judgement...is it really that hard to understand?...she was wrong, what he did was een more #$!!@* up, regardless he will walk clean.

I wanna know where they make guys like you 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whoops was bout to edit because I was sure I subconsciously put "gays" instead of "guys"
laugh.gif

Either way tho
nerd.gif

I wanna know where they make guys like you 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whoops was bout to edit because I was sure I subconsciously put "gays" instead of "guys"
laugh.gif

Either way tho
nerd.gif

And spare me the "women let their emotions rule their life" nonsense. Might as well say we humans can't deny our animal instincts. You can be emotional and still be rational. Some women, and men, just don't want to do that so they play victim to their emotions. Like a guy saying he can't help but be violent. whatever. Probably think we should stick to the kitchen and housecleaning and child rearing. Anyone can learn to stop, breathe, count to three and then assess the situation instead of just giving in to whats akin to an adult temper tantrum. Alcohol probably didn't help this situation either but goddamn. Women aren't some delicate little flowers that need to be handled with kid gloves you know.

And spare me the "women let their emotions rule their life" nonsense. Might as well say we humans can't deny our animal instincts. You can be emotional and still be rational. Some women, and men, just don't want to do that so they play victim to their emotions. Like a guy saying he can't help but be violent. whatever. Probably think we should stick to the kitchen and housecleaning and child rearing. Anyone can learn to stop, breathe, count to three and then assess the situation instead of just giving in to whats akin to an adult temper tantrum. Alcohol probably didn't help this situation either but goddamn. Women aren't some delicate little flowers that need to be handled with kid gloves you know.

So why didn't the trained sober individual stopped and assessed the situation better?...instead of immediately jumping to violence?Mister negative - you have nothing to add, all you are doing is reaching for those
roll.gif
quotes...keep it up, you are funny

So why didn't the trained sober individual stopped and assessed the situation better?...instead of immediately jumping to violence?Mister negative - you have nothing to add, all you are doing is reaching for those
roll.gif

word, ksteezy sayin that is straight up sexism in actuality

word, ksteezy sayin that is straight up sexism in actuality

roll.gif

Damned if I know why don't you ask him - but comparing those actions to a female trait is low key insulting. Same with the men using logic quip.  Show me the logic in the scores of video of guys fighting over on WSHH, or are you just going to call all that female traits too? 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
This is exactly what we are saying....he didn't do this....he used excessive force instead of assessing the situation better.

roll.gif
This is exactly what we are saying....he didn't do this....he used excessive force instead of assessing the situation better.

roll.gif

Damned if I know why don't you ask him - but comparing those actions to a female trait is low key insulting. Same with the men using logic quip.  Show me the logic in the scores of video of guys fighting over on WSHH, or are you just going to call all that female traits too? 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

161ccid.gif

Dude went some sensible to ignorant so quickly....Im baffled. It's one thing to defend women based on their physical attributes but using their "emotions" as an excuse? 

The irony is i'm supposed to be the misogynist in this thread.
laugh.gif

161ccid.gif

Dude went some sensible to ignorant so quickly....Im baffled. It's one thing to defend women based on their physical attributes but using their "emotions" as an excuse? 

The irony is i'm supposed to be the misogynist in this thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom