COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Ksteezy seems like the type to "put the _____ on a pedestal". Pardon the euphemism.

Women do stuff wrong too son. When they break laws, they deserve the same treatment that men receive.

End of story.

I guess I value women differently and would ne'er think his actions would be justified, probably because I was raised by a single mother, idk...I just can't ever see myself attacking a woman like he did...maybe thts my problem with the whole situation, I don't see a cop establishing power or respect or doing his job, I see a grown @@* man completely abusing a girl, simply because she was touching him, perhaps I she had struck him first I would understand his move, but that wasn't the case...don't see how my opinion on the matter is being clowned.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

English dudes with stormtrooper costumes!?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS - i was rolling at the snooki punch but then i seen those dudes in the star wars gear at the table....
roll.gif

I guess I value women differently and would ne'er think his actions would be justified, probably because I was raised by a single mother, idk...I just can't ever see myself attacking a woman like he did...maybe thts my problem with the whole situation, I don't see a cop establishing power or respect or doing his job, I see a grown @@* man completely abusing a girl, simply because she was touching him, perhaps I she had struck him first I would understand his move, but that wasn't the case...don't see how my opinion on the matter is being clowned.

lol@all the hypothetical scenarios involving mothers/sisters/daughters

If my mothers/sisters/daughter punched a cop...then got punched back..... they deserved it period.

and yes, there is a black/white double standard....

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

English dudes with stormtrooper costumes!?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS - i was rolling at the snooki punch but then i seen those dudes in the star wars gear at the table....
roll.gif

lol@all the hypothetical scenarios involving mothers/sisters/daughters

If my mothers/sisters/daughter punched a cop...then got punched back..... they deserved it period.

and yes, there is a black/white double standard....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I guess I value women differently and would ne'er think his actions would be justified, probably because I was raised by a single mother, idk...I just can't ever see myself attacking a woman like he did...maybe thts my problem with the whole situation, I don't see a cop establishing power or respect or doing his job, I see a grown %@$ man completely abusing a girl...don't see how my opinion on the matter is being clowned.
I suppose guards at womens' prison shouldn't hit anybody either?

I guess I value women differently and would ne'er think his actions would be justified, probably because I was raised by a single mother, idk...I just can't ever see myself attacking a woman like he did...maybe thts my problem with the whole situation, I don't see a cop establishing power or respect or doing his job, I see a grown %@$ man completely abusing a girl...don't see how my opinion on the matter is being clowned.
I suppose guards at womens' prison shouldn't hit anybody either?

give up man... we abide by the same moral codes tho... id rather
30t6p3b.gif
at myself for letting a chick get a cpl love taps in then lay her out like she deserved it for being emotional... *shrug*

women let emotions control their lives. period. understanding this and acting accordingly apparently is too much too ask b/c "she was in the wrong"
tired.gif

give up man... we abide by the same moral codes tho... id rather
30t6p3b.gif
at myself for letting a chick get a cpl love taps in then lay her out like she deserved it for being emotional... *shrug*

women let emotions control their lives. period. understanding this and acting accordingly apparently is too much too ask b/c "she was in the wrong"
tired.gif

Do you think we *+#! roses too?
laugh.gif
He didnt attack her, he popped her one when she wouldn't get the hell out of his business. She was out of line and he did what he did.  She probably didn't even feel it, ol sloppy drunk !*%. Now if she had rolled over and started crying like a lil girl I might feel bad for her but she was ready to box
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He didnt attack her, he popped her one when she wouldn't get the hell out of his business. She was out of line and he did what he did.  She probably didn't even feel it, ol sloppy drunk !*%. Now if she had rolled over and started crying like a lil girl I might feel bad for her but she was ready to box
laugh.gif

She's not a felon in a prison and she did not swing first...watch the video.

I'm not putting the P on a pedestal either, just felt bad when he took that shot at her.

This

And because he was a cop he gets away with it.  If it wasn't a cop and she pressed charges she would win because the cop hit her first and provoked her.

I'm not putting the P on a pedestal either, just felt bad when he took that shot at her.

This

And because he was a cop he gets away with it.  If it wasn't a cop and she pressed charges she would win because the cop hit her first and provoked her.

she was grabbing him.....he SMACKED her...open hand...
she punched......He punched back

it's simple..... being a woman has nothing to do with this situation.... 

It was an uncooperative citizen who put her hands on a cop to PREVENT him from arresting...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thank you... For being a female & being more rational than these two Toni Morrison reading dudes over there...
laugh.gif

she was grabbing him.....he SMACKED her...open hand...
she punched......He punched back

it's simple..... being a woman has nothing to do with this situation.... 

It was an uncooperative citizen who put her hands on a cop to PREVENT him from arresting...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thank you... For being a female & being more rational than these two Toni Morrison reading dudes over there...
laugh.gif

You don't hit a cop.
Case closed

That second angle was pretty funny, looked like her friends were ready to throw down too

A bug difference between men and women is that we act on logic and they act on emotions, the cop in this situation acted like a female.

A bug difference between men and women is that we act on logic and they act on emotions, the cop in this situation acted like a female.

Back
Top Bottom