COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Maybe we should compare user posts instead of indicting all of NT? Same exact people posted in this thread?

Maybe we should compare user posts instead of indicting all of NT? Same exact people posted in this thread?

Oh !#!@ if I ever get my liscence put in question due to malpractice because I tubed a patient in the stomach instead of the lungs ima use that budget cut excuse and te fact that I just wanted to rush home to my family...cmon you are reaching, they are paid to perform a job, he was just as stupid and negligent...he took on this job knowing the responsibilities that came with it and knowing he should set an example...no one expects them to have some Tony Ja training, shouldn't be too hard for a big $++ dude to control a chick half his size

If dude can't control a simple situation like this one without using excessive violence, then he shouldn't be a cop, let alone walk around with a gun

Oh !#!@ if I ever get my liscence put in question due to malpractice because I tubed a patient in the stomach instead of the lungs ima use that budget cut excuse and te fact that I just wanted to rush home to my family...cmon you are reaching, they are paid to perform a job, he was just as stupid and negligent...he took on this job knowing the responsibilities that came with it and knowing he should set an example...no one expects them to have some Tony Ja training, shouldn't be too hard for a big $++ dude to control a chick half his size

If dude can't control a simple situation like this one without using excessive violence, then he shouldn't be a cop, let alone walk around with a gun

Ya have to understand the situation and environment. I'm not saying that the punch or smack was right, but sometimes that survival instinct just kicks in now matter how much training you have. Both of those videos should of been handled differently, but cmon they were out numbered and both those situations coulda escalated. The cop has to stop the first immediate threat that they have. Imagine if everyone in the crowd saw that they could push the cop around or touch him. Thats how #%+ happens. But only the officer and perp know the real deal.

Ya have to understand the situation and environment. I'm not saying that the punch or smack was right, but sometimes that survival instinct just kicks in now matter how much training you have. Both of those videos should of been handled differently, but cmon they were out numbered and both those situations coulda escalated. The cop has to stop the first immediate threat that they have. Imagine if everyone in the crowd saw that they could push the cop around or touch him. Thats how #%+ happens. But only the officer and perp know the real deal.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Anton, other than when u partake in those God threads, I <3 your posts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anton, other than when u partake in those God threads, I <3 your posts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anton - so you are saying she was made an example, just like Amaduo Diallo was made one when he reached for his wallet and got 40 bullets placed in him....yeah I'm sure we all think twice before reaching for our wallet when stopped by cops....so I guess afterall he did the right thing, fear over respect....it's all that matters.

Anton - so you are saying she was made an example, just like Amaduo Diallo was made one when he reached for his wallet and got 40 bullets placed in him....yeah I'm sure we all think twice before reaching for our wallet when stopped by cops....so I guess afterall he did the right thing, fear over respect....it's all that matters.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

smh @ most of the replies in that thread.
Facts cannot be argued... Same sample group & everything
laugh.gif
eek.gif

WHITE IS ALWAYS RIGHT! WE MUST SAVE OUR CAUCASIAN QUEENS! BLACKS ARE ANIMALS!

Ether...where were all of you "excessive force" bammas at for that thread.
Ha I love it. Like I said in that other thread the biases and racial undertones on NT are undeniable. 

I don't understand why is so hard for some of you to admit this was excessive use of force...my man cocked his fist back and tried to knock her head off....she's just a girl, a stupid girl, but a girl nonetheless...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

smh @ most of the replies in that thread.
Facts cannot be argued... Same sample group & everything
laugh.gif
eek.gif

WHITE IS ALWAYS RIGHT! WE MUST SAVE OUR CAUCASIAN QUEENS! BLACKS ARE ANIMALS!

Ether...where were all of you "excessive force" bammas at for that thread.
Ha I love it. Like I said in that other thread the biases and racial undertones on NT are undeniable. 

I don't understand why is so hard for some of you to admit this was excessive use of force...my man cocked his fist back and tried to knock her head off....she's just a girl, a stupid girl, but a girl nonetheless...

dude swung on a female lol. there are others way to assest this situation, I completely understand the first duty is to proect themselves above all so when you assault an officer the outcome isn't going to be pretty. i'm from Atlanta, does anyone know what IHOP this is?

dude swung on a female lol. there are others way to assest this situation, I completely understand the first duty is to proect themselves above all so when you assault an officer the outcome isn't going to be pretty. i'm from Atlanta, does anyone know what IHOP this is?

WOW

a3b3584ce103521a77ac792f9e7ae9bfc1fb9a7.gif

WOW

a3b3584ce103521a77ac792f9e7ae9bfc1fb9a7.gif

208ttt0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom