COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by ksteezy

No Cops are not trained to engage in a brawl the second their uniform is touched even if its in an aggressive manner, they are trained to contain these types of situation, not strike first ask questions later....where do you guys come up with this !##!?..had she swung on him first I would understand....I hate females who act as if they are above it...she didn't strike him, she was interfering with an arrest, have your partner contain her...you guys are overlooking the fact that HIS stupidity above all, could have made this environment more hostile for them....I wanna see a cop try to pull this in another country, dude would have been served for breakfast in DR.
riiight, because you have been to police academy right? you're out of your element.

So you tell me the only way I can know about their training is by havin gone through the academy
roll.gif
I'll just roll back into the background...no point in even discussing this...hope justice is served, whatever that may be.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

No Cops are not trained to engage in a brawl the second their uniform is touched even if its in an aggressive manner, they are trained to contain these types of situation, not strike first ask questions later....where do you guys come up with this !##!?..had she swung on him first I would understand....I hate females who act as if they are above it...she didn't strike him, she was interfering with an arrest, have your partner contain her...you guys are overlooking the fact that HIS stupidity above all, could have made this environment more hostile for them....I wanna see a cop try to pull this in another country, dude would have been served for breakfast in DR.
riiight, because you have been to police academy right? you're out of your element.

So you tell me the only way I can know about their training is by havin gone through the academy
roll.gif
I'll just roll back into the background...no point in even discussing this...hope justice is served, whatever that may be.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

laugh.gif
and check the responses to the thread on this same exact incident:

http://niketalk.com/topic/255508
eyes.gif
White is right.
30t6p3b.gif
�@ the "$!!#*@*" comments. But in this thread no derogatory name has been brought up.�
So when i type "%*#$*@+" (hood rat) it gets blocked out now
laugh.gif
�Ya'll made this term get blocked on this board�
laugh.gif
�Only on NT

troglodytes
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
White is right.
30t6p3b.gif
�@ the "$!!#*@*" comments. But in this thread no derogatory name has been brought up.�
So when i type "%*#$*@+" (hood rat) it gets blocked out now
laugh.gif
�Ya'll made this term get blocked on this board�
laugh.gif
�Only on NT

troglodytes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

pretty sure the only dudes deflecting in here are the ones making up completely @*@**@## scenarios and hypothetical situations that are nowhre close to what happened in the video.   because my family and friends have the brains to not assault an officer of the law.  because an officer will not beat you down if you just bump into them on the street.  point blank, yall aren't stupid enough to think your scenarios actually apply to this situation so why do you keep trying?  right, because you're deflecting.

in here saying the law is just a "technicality"
roll.gif
###+ outta here son
It is legal for them to do so....i bet you it has happened before 95% of these types of situations aren't caught on tape.

And i guess everyone you hang out with is a 100% upstanding individual that never drinks too much.  And if that is true good for you.  But i know a lot of people that are protective and would step in during a situation like this.  I would hope if they do this then they are detained properly not slapped in the face, then punched in the face. 

Thank you for that last sentence, dude fail to see that that's my whole God damn point, not once did I say she didn't deserve to be detained and arrested, she just didn't deserve to get punched like that, specially with other officers there that could have helped

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

pretty sure the only dudes deflecting in here are the ones making up completely @*@**@## scenarios and hypothetical situations that are nowhre close to what happened in the video.   because my family and friends have the brains to not assault an officer of the law.  because an officer will not beat you down if you just bump into them on the street.  point blank, yall aren't stupid enough to think your scenarios actually apply to this situation so why do you keep trying?  right, because you're deflecting.

in here saying the law is just a "technicality"
roll.gif
###+ outta here son
It is legal for them to do so....i bet you it has happened before 95% of these types of situations aren't caught on tape.

And i guess everyone you hang out with is a 100% upstanding individual that never drinks too much.  And if that is true good for you.  But i know a lot of people that are protective and would step in during a situation like this.  I would hope if they do this then they are detained properly not slapped in the face, then punched in the face. 

Thank you for that last sentence, dude fail to see that that's my whole God damn point, not once did I say she didn't deserve to be detained and arrested, she just didn't deserve to get punched like that, specially with other officers there that could have helped

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
White is right.
smh @ most of the replies in that thread.
Facts cannot be argued... Same sample group & everything
laugh.gif
eek.gif

WHITE IS ALWAYS RIGHT! WE MUST SAVE OUR CAUCASIAN QUEENS! BLACKS ARE ANIMALS!

Ether...where were all of you "excessive force" bammas at for that thread.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
White is right.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Ether...where were all of you "excessive force" bammas at for that thread.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by rjones416

%+@@# got what she deserved. cop gave her a light warning hit then she starts swinging on him, how stupid can you be? i wouldnt even call that beating her up, they just took her down after that. its not like they were kneeing her in the head or anything.

Lmfao!!!! @ a slap to the face being a fair warning...I would like to see how you react when bein slapped in the face.

I'd have it coming if I was stupid enough to lay my hands on the cop first.  But I'm not that much of a ******. I woulda kicked her in the cooch for good measure.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by rjones416

%+@@# got what she deserved. cop gave her a light warning hit then she starts swinging on him, how stupid can you be? i wouldnt even call that beating her up, they just took her down after that. its not like they were kneeing her in the head or anything.

Lmfao!!!! @ a slap to the face being a fair warning...I would like to see how you react when bein slapped in the face.

I'd have it coming if I was stupid enough to lay my hands on the cop first.  But I'm not that much of a ******. I woulda kicked her in the cooch for good measure.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

if you lay hands on a cop, you are culpable and the video is just a reminder of the consequences one might incur. 
the whole argument "but she's physically smaller than him so he should have used less force" is tired.

in my opinion, he used exactly enough force to detain her because it worked. 

if you lay hands on a cop, you are culpable and the video is just a reminder of the consequences one might incur. 
the whole argument "but she's physically smaller than him so he should have used less force" is tired.

in my opinion, he used exactly enough force to detain her because it worked. 

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
White is right.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

This %@*% really is sad man. Double Standards still exist, dudes in here tryna play captain save a white chick, but when a black girl does it she's an animal smh.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
White is right.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

This %@*% really is sad man. Double Standards still exist, dudes in here tryna play captain save a white chick, but when a black girl does it she's an animal smh.

I swear alot of you have no idea how law enforcement works, training? with budgets being cut and people being put on furlough days they don't have any money for the monthly muay Thai class lol, oh she was just drunk what she she would have grabbed his service weapon and put two in his chest? when it comes down to it these people have families they wanna go home to after work and they'll do whatever it takes to make sure they get home safely, I've seen officers have straight out brawls with people in the parking lot of clubs trying to break up a scuffle I'm talking 3 vs 40. also they're trained to use NON LETHAL FORCE, some of y'all live in some fantasy worlds and think every cop knows special moves to make people listen, I suggest some of y'all go to your local precinct and ask to do a ride along and see what really goes on

I swear alot of you have no idea how law enforcement works, training? with budgets being cut and people being put on furlough days they don't have any money for the monthly muay Thai class lol, oh she was just drunk what she she would have grabbed his service weapon and put two in his chest? when it comes down to it these people have families they wanna go home to after work and they'll do whatever it takes to make sure they get home safely, I've seen officers have straight out brawls with people in the parking lot of clubs trying to break up a scuffle I'm talking 3 vs 40. also they're trained to use NON LETHAL FORCE, some of y'all live in some fantasy worlds and think every cop knows special moves to make people listen, I suggest some of y'all go to your local precinct and ask to do a ride along and see what really goes on

Back
Top Bottom