COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

I wish DCAllAmerican was in here.

And that Bron gif... beautiful execution
laugh.gif

Oh ok, say no more, it's perfectly logical for a cop to do ANYTHING in order to establish authority....this is the state of mind these dudes walk the streets with....bunch of paranoid, untrained young men on a powertrip.

I know nothing will happen and I directly don't know what is like to be a cop, but I've witnessed ad been victim of some sort of NYpD harrasment/abuse to know what the majority of them are about....or at least have an opinion.

I know nothing will happen and I directly don't know what is like to be a cop, but I've witnessed ad been victim of some sort of NYpD harrasment/abuse to know what the majority of them are about....or at least have an opinion.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Oh ok, say no more, it's perfectly logical for a cop to do ANYTHING in order to establish authority....this is the state of mind these dudes walk the streets with....bunch of paranoid, untrained young men on a powertrip.
See now you're just generalizing the situation by saying the cop can do ANYTHING

See now you're just generalizing the situation by saying the cop can do ANYTHING

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

He's been making generalizations all thread.

so you stereotype people but get mad because the cops do the same?
laugh.gif

so you stereotype people but get mad because the cops do the same?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

He's been making generalizations all thread.

There may be a few cops who feel they have the authority to act in any which way they want, but it's unfair to categorize all police officers that way - men and women. Just like any other stereotype people make, whether it's in regard to race, gender, occupation, etc. No one is giving cops a free pass. The argument here now is does is fall under excessive force, not your personal definition of excessive, but in the eyes of the law (civil or otherwise). And chances are it doesn't. I can't say I remember what the original point of this thread was
laugh.gif
you'll have to ask Anton

There may be a few cops who feel they have the authority to act in any which way they want, but it's unfair to categorize all police officers that way - men and women. Just like any other stereotype people make, whether it's in regard to race, gender, occupation, etc. No one is giving cops a free pass. The argument here now is does is fall under excessive force, not your personal definition of excessive, but in the eyes of the law (civil or otherwise). And chances are it doesn't. I can't say I remember what the original point of this thread was
laugh.gif
you'll have to ask Anton

I apologize for thinking different than you anton, mister, nawth, etc.
My bad seriously, I see this is pointless to discuss, I'll wait fr the next police brutality video to surface to see where you guys stand, I'll bookmark this one till then...thanks for the good discussion.

My bad seriously, I see this is pointless to discuss, I'll wait fr the next police brutality video to surface to see where you guys stand, I'll bookmark this one till then...thanks for the good discussion.

I take it on a case by case basis, some people are inclined to think everytime a police uses force it's automatically brutality. If the cop repeatedly hit her, took her to the bathroom and then stuck a baton up her butt....I would be siding with you.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Wait I'm ignorant because I feel dude used excessive force?

::waits for another gif reply::

you're not ignorant for thinking dude used excessive force, you are ignorant for thinking women get a pass for acting stupid because men are logical and know better and women are emotional creatures who can't control themselves.

Will post gif if i find an appropriate one.

women are vindictive bruh, Im sure most of us have learned that the hard way 
ohwell.gif

I take it on a case by case basis, some people are inclined to think everytime a police uses force it's automatically brutality. If the cop repeatedly hit her, took her to the bathroom and then stuck a baton up her butt....I would be siding with you.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Wait I'm ignorant because I feel dude used excessive force?

::waits for another gif reply::

you're not ignorant for thinking dude used excessive force, you are ignorant for thinking women get a pass for acting stupid because men are logical and know better and women are emotional creatures who can't control themselves.

Will post gif if i find an appropriate one.

women are vindictive bruh, Im sure most of us have learned that the hard way 
ohwell.gif

lmao at the planets have aligned.

i would love to beat up a cop, but i'm not about that life so i'll settle for getting flawless victories and doing fatalities on stryker when i play mortal kombat for now.

lmao at the planets have aligned.

i would love to beat up a cop, but i'm not about that life so i'll settle for getting flawless victories and doing fatalities on stryker when i play mortal kombat for now.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif
No man should hit a women(even though it isn't a law). Especially a hefty 250-300lb pound cop vs. a 120lb girl.

she was wrong, but cop did use excessive force.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif
No man should hit a women(even though it isn't a law). Especially a hefty 250-300lb pound cop vs. a 120lb girl.

she was wrong, but cop did use excessive force.

Are the people defending the woman in this case serious? How you going to resist a police officer, punch him, get knocked the hell out, then cry foul?

People are so quick to take sides with the victim, it's against the law to resist a police officer's orders and she got off easy. You think if it was a male and they threw a punch like that that all they'd get was a return punch? I'd either get jumped and beaten down or shot somewhere non-lethal if I started swinging at an officer.

Whoever defends the woman needs to think things over. Just cause she's a woman she's allowed to break laws now and swing at authoritative figures without being reprimanded? Oh wait! Now, the whole "woman should be treated like men" argument goes down the drain, cause a cop hit a woman! It's all his fault, how dare he attack a female, he is scum and should be executed...

Stop
indifferent.gif

You act like a man and you will be treated like a man. You can not run behind the fact that your assailant is physically superior to you if you instigate it.

Are the people defending the woman in this case serious? How you going to resist a police officer, punch him, get knocked the hell out, then cry foul?

People are so quick to take sides with the victim, it's against the law to resist a police officer's orders and she got off easy. You think if it was a male and they threw a punch like that that all they'd get was a return punch? I'd either get jumped and beaten down or shot somewhere non-lethal if I started swinging at an officer.

Whoever defends the woman needs to think things over. Just cause she's a woman she's allowed to break laws now and swing at authoritative figures without being reprimanded? Oh wait! Now, the whole "woman should be treated like men" argument goes down the drain, cause a cop hit a woman! It's all his fault, how dare he attack a female, he is scum and should be executed...

Stop
indifferent.gif

You act like a man and you will be treated like a man. You can not run behind the fact that your assailant is physically superior to you if you instigate it.

Back
Top Bottom