Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I'm not gonna get drunk and go to the club dolo.

Let alone videotape myself doing it.

Plus, I live in the DMV, and every night there's that one guy who actually did drink 3 4lokos and is now inside of a random car's windsheild.

I think I'm gonna start putting in a real effort in exercise, if anything to get some more testosterone pumping.

How else can I increase my testosterone? If I could increase it by fapping I'd be Jason Statham right now.
Word? Chill with me and your swag will automatically increase by 3

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I'm not gonna get drunk and go to the club dolo.

Let alone videotape myself doing it.

Plus, I live in the DMV, and every night there's that one guy who actually did drink 3 4lokos and is now inside of a random car's windsheild.

I think I'm gonna start putting in a real effort in exercise, if anything to get some more testosterone pumping.

How else can I increase my testosterone? If I could increase it by fapping I'd be Jason Statham right now.
Word? Chill with me and your swag will automatically increase by 3

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Ginzo

My dudes heroes are NTers though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously though, how about you accept that you're a beta and stop trying to front and be an alpha? It's not like a boundary which you can just cross because you change your lifestyle, it's who you are. A real alpha would accept what they are. Betas are the ones who follow.

I feel you. Good talk.

Also CRANK I've got 2 outta 3 goin for me. I'm only 5'10. I think I've still got some hope.

I NEVER approach random jumps unless a friend puts me on the spot, then I'm always suprised at how well it goes.

Do I HAVE to step to chicks at CVS and at the vending machine in order to get my swag up?

I keep hearing about these guys who have chicks approaching them; how does that work? I always get the "yea I see you around campus and wonder who you were" but that's not until after I've already started talking to them.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Ginzo

My dudes heroes are NTers though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously though, how about you accept that you're a beta and stop trying to front and be an alpha? It's not like a boundary which you can just cross because you change your lifestyle, it's who you are. A real alpha would accept what they are. Betas are the ones who follow.

I feel you. Good talk.

Also CRANK I've got 2 outta 3 goin for me. I'm only 5'10. I think I've still got some hope.

I NEVER approach random jumps unless a friend puts me on the spot, then I'm always suprised at how well it goes.

Do I HAVE to step to chicks at CVS and at the vending machine in order to get my swag up?

I keep hearing about these guys who have chicks approaching them; how does that work? I always get the "yea I see you around campus and wonder who you were" but that's not until after I've already started talking to them.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 for real tho, aint no way he really mean to post that in this thread.

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 for real tho, aint no way he really mean to post that in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom