Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

itsh not "brah" its bruh
indifferent.gif

depends where son

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

So, after some deep and insightful post-masturbatory thought, I've come to a sobering conclusion: I am a Beta.

I'm out of shape, generally mild-mannered, and tend to play the background at times when an Alpha would tear the scene up.

How can I become more Alpha?

Things I've done so far to become more Alpha:

1. I downloaded the whole P90X set and I'm gonna start tommorow morning.

2. I've been working the term "Brah" into my vocabulary for a while now.

3. I recently got a girl to break up with her boyfriend and had sex with her. (She's back with him now, though, and she won't have sex with me anymore. Pretty Beta.)

Any suggestions/advice would be great. I've started looking at The Art Of Manliness and they've got some good info.

DCAllAmerican, NinjaHood, Anton LaVey, Pookieman, GoldenArmz, Muscle68, I'm waiting to hear from you guys in particular.
I can be pretty lame at times on NT, but in "real" life I'm cool as !%%$, and get %!%@! by the pound. I can help you learn the ways of the alpha, PM me. I'll help you realize the hidden alpha potential that you may possess.

A Nupe talking about being an Alpha.....kold world. Hell froze over
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So, after some deep and insightful post-masturbatory thought, I've come to a sobering conclusion: I am a Beta.

I'm out of shape, generally mild-mannered, and tend to play the background at times when an Alpha would tear the scene up.

3. I recently got a girl to break up with her boyfriend and had sex with her. (She's back with him now, though, and she won't have sex with me anymore. Pretty Beta.)

Any suggestions/advice would be great. I've started looking at The Art Of Manliness and they've got some good info.

DCAllAmerican, NinjaHood, Anton LaVey, Pookieman, GoldenArmz, Muscle68, I'm waiting to hear from you guys in particular.
I can be pretty lame at times on NT, but in "real" life I'm cool as !%%$, and get %!%@! by the pound. I can help you learn the ways of the alpha, PM me. I'll help you realize the hidden alpha potential that you may possess.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

real talk, being an alpha male is really being yourself and knowing what works and doesn't work for you. Ain't no set cologne u wear, or car you drive. 

real talk, being an alpha male is really being yourself and knowing what works and doesn't work for you. Ain't no set cologne u wear, or car you drive. 

Originally Posted by torgriffith

it can be, let's no downplay how materialistic women are. I go out of my way to not tell women what I do.

it can be, let's no downplay how materialistic women are. I go out of my way to not tell women what I do.

^you right. but even dudes who compensate with nice cars a chick still wants a manly man and she'll get what she want if she's not the settling down type of lady. she'll get tired of the care unless u can pull out new things continually, but it gets old to her and him.

^you right. but even dudes who compensate with nice cars a chick still wants a manly man and she'll get what she want if she's not the settling down type of lady. she'll get tired of the care unless u can pull out new things continually, but it gets old to her and him.

My Alpha Stats

6 ' 5
275 lbs
7.5% bodyfat
83 inch reach

405 Bench Press
635 Squat
475 Deadlift

NCAA Div 1 wrestler
Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Golden Gloves Champ

Master's Degree in Engineering @ MIT

Has smashed over 50+ broads (all dimes) during the span of my young life.

Can chug a whole bottle of Patron and not even get buzzed.

Drives a BMW M6

Makes 6 figures.

3500 friends on Facebook

Friends with Shawn Carter

8"......Flaccid
grin.gif

PM me if you need advice.

My Alpha Stats

6 ' 5
275 lbs
7.5% bodyfat
83 inch reach

405 Bench Press
635 Squat
475 Deadlift

NCAA Div 1 wrestler
Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Golden Gloves Champ

Master's Degree in Engineering @ MIT

Has smashed over 50+ broads (all dimes) during the span of my young life.

Can chug a whole bottle of Patron and not even get buzzed.

Drives a BMW M6

Makes 6 figures.

3500 friends on Facebook

Friends with Shawn Carter

8"......Flaccid
grin.gif

PM me if you need advice.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not an Alpha in the sense you are talking about.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not an Alpha in the sense you are talking about.

i'm feelin pretty low on the greek letter scale right now myself. right now i am basically this girl's booty call, when she gets drunk she comes over and i get laid, but it's always her call, it's a one way street, a unilateral arrangement. this breezy's even pumpfaked me once or twice. i'm bein played like a mandolin

now a few days ago i turn her down with some excuse. obviously she wanted it more the next day, and i folded like a tent. so i'm conflicted, she's obviously using me, but i'm a dog and i need the p. i was thinkin about just ignorin her straight out from here on, but the thirst may win out. i gotta find ms new booty, but i haven't been successful in that endeavor as of the present time

i'm feelin pretty low on the greek letter scale right now myself. right now i am basically this girl's booty call, when she gets drunk she comes over and i get laid, but it's always her call, it's a one way street, a unilateral arrangement. this breezy's even pumpfaked me once or twice. i'm bein played like a mandolin

now a few days ago i turn her down with some excuse. obviously she wanted it more the next day, and i folded like a tent. so i'm conflicted, she's obviously using me, but i'm a dog and i need the p. i was thinkin about just ignorin her straight out from here on, but the thirst may win out. i gotta find ms new booty, but i haven't been successful in that endeavor as of the present time

does being in the military,educated, being in stupid shape,having big guns (i mean the ones u shoot people with lol)

where does that put a N nowadays

does being in the military,educated, being in stupid shape,having big guns (i mean the ones u shoot people with lol)

where does that put a N nowadays

i agree being an an alpha male is who you are and not some boundary you can just cross. I'm short, but everyone i know considers me an alpha . its ultimately about confidence and having a "i'm superior to everyone" attitude and when it comes down to females, half the time they approach me. I keep my pride above all else. I don't know why i have this trait.

Back
Top Bottom