Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Originally Posted by torgriffith

real talk, being an alpha male is really being yourself and knowing what works and doesn't work for you. Ain't no set cologne u wear, or car you drive. 
i agree being an an alpha male is who you are and not some boundary you can just cross. I'm short, but everyone i know considers me an alpha . its ultimately about confidence and having a "i'm superior to everyone" attitude and when it comes down to females, half the time they approach me. I keep my pride above all else. I don't know why i have this trait.

Also another tidbit.
How can dcallamerican be considered an alpha when
duke made a thread about how annoying some flamboyant gays
were on the subway he was riding because he was
too afraid to say anything about it to their face?

Also another tidbit.

Not sure if this is serious but some things I would say.

1. Work on your physical stature. The more physically gifted you are, the more respect you can command.

2. Don't fall for the hype of the vagina. Women aren't better than us. They need us to marry them, not vice versa. When you remember that YOU are the key to the world, you will be better off. Don't let them feel like they are doing you a favor by giving you their time. Also, don't ever let a woman give you vagina as a gift. They will hold it over your head. Especially on Holidays, vagina isn't a gift replacement.

3. Read, the more you know, the more you can talk about various things to various people.

Will add more later.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Also another tidbit.
I mean an Alpha Male knows when he can/can't win a battle right. No way I would be able to take on all of those dudes at once. (No Romo Bang Bros).

1. Work on your physical stature. The more physically gifted you are, the more respect you can command.

2. Don't fall for the hype of the vagina. Women aren't better than us. They need us to marry them, not vice versa. When you remember that YOU are the key to the world, you will be better off. Don't let them feel like they are doing you a favor by giving you their time. Also, don't ever let a woman give you vagina as a gift. They will hold it over your head. Especially on Holidays, vagina isn't a gift replacement.

3. Read, the more you know, the more you can talk about various things to various people.

Will add more later.

Also another tidbit.
I mean an Alpha Male knows when he can/can't win a battle right. No way I would be able to take on all of those dudes at once. (No Romo Bang Bros).

I just gotta say that this thread is giving me alot of hope for the future.

You guys are alright in my book.

*extends fist*

EDIT: I'd just like to say that after watching this Jazz/Lakers game, Deron Williams is way more alpha than Kobe.

I just gotta say that this thread is giving me alot of hope for the future.

You guys are alright in my book.

*extends fist*

EDIT: I'd just like to say that after watching this Jazz/Lakers game, Deron Williams is way more alpha than Kobe.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

QFT!!
If the majority of men adhered to this statement right here, threads like this wouldn't be needed.  Unfortunately they don't
30t6p3b.gif

QFT!!
If the majority of men adhered to this statement right here, threads like this wouldn't be needed.  Unfortunately they don't
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

itsh not "brah" its bruh
indifferent.gif

breh*
in the south I've heard alot of people use "bruh" and "bruh bruh", but outside of that region it's open to discussion, mainly because black people don't really say "bruh" outside of the south unless they're in a fraternity. I have noticed that "brah" is used more in in the miami-dade, though.

I started saying "brah" once I came back up from down south because it was stuck in my vocab and rolls of my tongue better than "bruh".

Most of the time it sounds like I'm calling people "burr" regardless.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

itsh not "brah" its bruh
indifferent.gif

breh*
in the south I've heard alot of people use "bruh" and "bruh bruh", but outside of that region it's open to discussion, mainly because black people don't really say "bruh" outside of the south unless they're in a fraternity. I have noticed that "brah" is used more in in the miami-dade, though.

I started saying "brah" once I came back up from down south because it was stuck in my vocab and rolls of my tongue better than "bruh".

Most of the time it sounds like I'm calling people "burr" regardless.

It seems like "Bruh" has been used more and more over the last 5 years. It is funny the first person that I heard using it regularly was a female that was from Syracuse. She was basically a dude.

It seems like "Bruh" has been used more and more over the last 5 years. It is funny the first person that I heard using it regularly was a female that was from Syracuse. She was basically a dude.

You got to have a stat that just makes the competition look pathetic. While in the weight room my 250 lb bench press is not worthy of bragging about, one look down at my size 13 feet scares away anyone trying to replace me as alpha male. Find a stat that separates you from the other guys

You got to have a stat that just makes the competition look pathetic. While in the weight room my 250 lb bench press is not worthy of bragging about, one look down at my size 13 feet scares away anyone trying to replace me as alpha male. Find a stat that separates you from the other guys

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

So, after some deep and insightful post-masturbatory thought, I've come to a sobering conclusion: I am a Beta.

I'm out of shape, generally mild-mannered, and tend to play the background at times when an Alpha would tear the scene up.

How can I become more Alpha?

Things I've done so far to become more Alpha:

1. I downloaded the whole P90X set and I'm gonna start tommorow morning.

2. I've been working the term "Brah" into my vocabulary for a while now.

3. I recently got a girl to break up with her boyfriend and had sex with her. (She's back with him now, though, and she won't have sex with me anymore. Pretty Beta.)

Any suggestions/advice would be great. I've started looking at The Art Of Manliness and they've got some good info.

DCAllAmerican, NinjaHood, Anton LaVey, Pookieman, GoldenArmz, Muscle68, I'm waiting to hear from you guys in particular.
Thank you for using that word inside joke Sputnik 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

So, after some deep and insightful post-masturbatory thought, I've come to a sobering conclusion: I am a Beta.

I'm out of shape, generally mild-mannered, and tend to play the background at times when an Alpha would tear the scene up.

How can I become more Alpha?

Things I've done so far to become more Alpha:

1. I downloaded the whole P90X set and I'm gonna start tommorow morning.

2. I've been working the term "Brah" into my vocabulary for a while now.

3. I recently got a girl to break up with her boyfriend and had sex with her. (She's back with him now, though, and she won't have sex with me anymore. Pretty Beta.)

Any suggestions/advice would be great. I've started looking at The Art Of Manliness and they've got some good info.

DCAllAmerican, NinjaHood, Anton LaVey, Pookieman, GoldenArmz, Muscle68, I'm waiting to hear from you guys in particular.
Thank you for using that word inside joke Sputnik 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Will add more later.

Also another tidbit.
DC All American indeed.
pimp.gif

Will add more later.

Also another tidbit.
DC All American indeed.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom