Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

I don't think I've seen Muscle68 post in like 4 years.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

not necessarily, my friends lecture me on how much harder they have to go at chicks because they're so short. All my short friends are savages
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but they do ok for themselves. A short guy with a personality still has a good shot at landing a hot date or being an alpha male. It is a lot easier to be noticed when you're consistently the tallest one in the room.

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

not necessarily, my friends lecture me on how much harder they have to go at chicks because they're so short. All my short friends are savages
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but they do ok for themselves. A short guy with a personality still has a good shot at landing a hot date or being an alpha male. It is a lot easier to be noticed when you're consistently the tallest one in the room.

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.
I'm 5'8 and I have 0 problems getting Latinas/Asian girls
laugh.gif
.   I'm half white but rarely attract any white girls cause of my height
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.
I'm 5'8 and I have 0 problems getting Latinas/Asian girls
laugh.gif
.   I'm half white but rarely attract any white girls cause of my height
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

DCAllAmerican, NinjaHood, Anton LaVey, Pookieman, GoldenArmz, Muscle68, I'm waiting to hear from you guys in particular.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like all of these gentlemen, but I probably wouldnt come to them for Alpha advice.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

DCAllAmerican, NinjaHood, Anton LaVey, Pookieman, GoldenArmz, Muscle68, I'm waiting to hear from you guys in particular.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like all of these gentlemen, but I probably wouldnt come to them for Alpha advice.

I'm not short, though. And no ramo but i'm pretty confident in my package.

I think I get stuck on the fact that I'm 23 and drive an absolute hooptie. Like, I got a real good job, have stuff goin for me, but to the average %%$++$% I'm not doin it b/c I drive a '98 Mazda Protege.

ElderWatsonDiggs put me on a good path, though. Son is Alpha.

Like, I like my swag, but it's not gettin me mad chicks.

I think I need to start approaching more random jumps, but I don't have alot of experience and a simple convo with a %%$++$% is like some kind of cool-guy tic tac toe. I love those artsy chicks but alot of em have boyfriends already who are even more Beta than me.

I'm not short, though. And no ramo but i'm pretty confident in my package.

I think I get stuck on the fact that I'm 23 and drive an absolute hooptie. Like, I got a real good job, have stuff goin for me, but to the average %%$++$% I'm not doin it b/c I drive a '98 Mazda Protege.

ElderWatsonDiggs put me on a good path, though. Son is Alpha.

Like, I like my swag, but it's not gettin me mad chicks.

I think I need to start approaching more random jumps, but I don't have alot of experience and a simple convo with a %%$++$% is like some kind of cool-guy tic tac toe. I love those artsy chicks but alot of em have boyfriends already who are even more Beta than me.

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film then night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film then night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I can't decide if this is the best or worst advice in this thread.

#1 alpha trait is so much confidence nobody can tell you nothin. #2 don't think twice about slapping people in the mouth for getting outta line.

The rest will follow.

AntonLaVey wrote:

moneymike88 wrote:
Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

So much contradiction.

AntonLaVey wrote:

moneymike88 wrote:
Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

So much contradiction.

#1 alpha trait is so much confidence nobody can tell you nothin. #2 don't think twice about slapping people in the mouth for getting outta line.

The rest will follow.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

So much contradiction.

my point was....being tall makes it easier, but being short is not a  break-all. No contradiction there. It's just like saying running a 4.3 40 doesn't automatically make you a great football player. The less gifted have to work twice as hard and develop other strategies.

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

So much contradiction.

my point was....being tall makes it easier, but being short is not a  break-all. No contradiction there. It's just like saying running a 4.3 40 doesn't automatically make you a great football player. The less gifted have to work twice as hard and develop other strategies.

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film the night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

I think he should then post the video here, So we and him will all have a good idea of the potential he has
smokin.gif

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film the night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

I think he should then post the video here, So we and him will all have a good idea of the potential he has
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom