Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

laugh.gif

Jeez.

Anton is pretty cool. He's got that whole "I don't care what society thinks is hetero or hemosexual, I'mma do me" swag.

But MeanGeane's avy is Sawyer, and that guy is about as Alpha as it gets.

I wanna believe Anton, but I already do alot of that stuff so I don't know if he's serious.

He appears to get alot of white chicks, but my problem with them is that i'm more of the "cool black dude who parties and listens to ainimal collective but stillisn't a white-black dude (has mostly black friends and knows the slang/has more swag than the average white guy)" and not the "mysterious black dude who may have seen things white chicks couldn't imagine and needs to be consoled sexually and have his shell broken."

I'm serious, guys. I thought Drake was breaking ground for guys like me to move up in status, but it turns out he's just a famous Beta.

Jeez.

Anton is pretty cool. He's got that whole "I don't care what society thinks is hetero or hemosexual, I'mma do me" swag.

I wanna believe Anton, but I already do alot of that stuff so I don't know if he's serious.

He appears to get alot of white chicks, but my problem with them is that i'm more of the "cool black dude who parties and listens to ainimal collective but stillisn't a white-black dude (has mostly black friends and knows the slang/has more swag than the average white guy)" and not the "mysterious black dude who may have seen things white chicks couldn't imagine and needs to be consoled sexually and have his shell broken."

I'm serious, guys. I thought Drake was breaking ground for guys like me to move up in status, but it turns out he's just a famous Beta.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif

alpha male swag

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif

alpha male swag

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Jeez.

I mean this is me as well, most of my friends are black/African/non-white...well percentages-wise. I like to consider myself a conglomerate of a lot of sub-cultures. In high school I was both the jock and the nerd. I can be super-fob Nigerian, the average black dude from Harlem or country club "white"......based on stereotypes ofcourse.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Jeez.

I mean this is me as well, most of my friends are black/African/non-white...well percentages-wise. I like to consider myself a conglomerate of a lot of sub-cultures. In high school I was both the jock and the nerd. I can be super-fob Nigerian, the average black dude from Harlem or country club "white"......based on stereotypes ofcourse.
laugh.gif

^yea that caught me off guard but I think he posted in the wrong thread.

*brushes shoulder off*

do people still brush their shoulders off?

^yea that caught me off guard but I think he posted in the wrong thread.

*brushes shoulder off*

do people still brush their shoulders off?

damn i forgot all about GA, last time  i saw him was the i love new york voting. 
laugh.gif
that is all

Anton gets me.

Like, if everyone in real life was like how it is on Tumblr I'd be the man.

But I don't think Alpha's are actually on Tumblr at all.

damn i forgot all about GA, last time  i saw him was the i love new york voting. 
laugh.gif
that is all

Anton gets me.

Like, if everyone in real life was like how it is on Tumblr I'd be the man.

But I don't think Alpha's are actually on Tumblr at all.

Back
Top Bottom