Congratulations to the 2009 New Orleans Saints....Super Bowl Bound.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I'm still salty that the Dolphins chose to sign Culpepper instead of Brees and the Saints are in the Super Bowl because of it
smh.gif
You can't be upset with the Dolphins management for that one. Drew had a really bad shoulder injury and a lot of people thought his career was over.
tired.gif
It's just so disheartening you know? Since Marino left we've never been able to find that guy and recapture the winning spirit, I mean 2 Super Bowl wins, 5 AFC Championships, 13 Division championships, and 22 playoff appearances don't lie, this franchise used to be a perennial winner. We're just praying that Henne can be our guy.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Real Talk. The officials won the game for the Saints.

Too many terrible calls to count. Especially the pass interfernce at the end AND

the way they spotted the ball before that.
Nope, I wouldn't say that. The Vikings fumbled the ball 6 times (lost 3), had 5 turnovers total with Favre's pick being the most crucial. This aint on the refs Vikings beat themselves.

Anyone hear anything from Jared Allen? Did he even play tonight?

I'm still salty that the Dolphins chose to sign Culpepper instead of Brees and the Saints are in the Super Bowl because of it
smh.gif
You can't be upset with the Dolphins management for that one. Drew had a really bad shoulder injury and a lot of people thought his career was over.
tired.gif
It's just so disheartening you know? Since Marino left we've never been able to find that guy and recapture the winning spirit, I mean 2 Super Bowl wins, 5 AFC Championships, 13 Division championships, and 22 playoff appearances don't lie, this franchise used to be a perennial winner. We're just praying that Henne can be our guy.
IMO, Henne ISN'T that guy, and he never has been.

This franchise is turning into the Cubs of the NFL.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

is there a pic, gif or some vid of Porter doin the Jared Allen hog tie celebration?
is that what hes doing? i always thought he was churning butter. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by air max one

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Sad to watch Favre go out like that

again
I love seeing it, fitting end to this dudes career in my opinion.  And all you dudes saying the officials won the games for the Saints, step back and watch the game from an unbiased view.  There were multiple bad calls going in favor of the Vikings, and multiple fall starts that weren't called.  If anything the game was being called in favor of the Vikings, officials doing all they could to keep them in the game, plus you know the NFL wanted Favre in the Superbowl so he could end his career on a high note.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Real Talk. The officials won the game for the Saints.

Too many terrible calls to count. Especially the pass interfernce at the end AND

the way they spotted the ball before that.
Nope, I wouldn't say that. The Vikings fumbled the ball 6 times (lost 3), had 5 turnovers total with Favre's pick being the most crucial. This aint on the refs Vikings beat themselves.

Anyone hear anything from Jared Allen? Did he even play tonight?

The officials were miscalling this game before any of those turnovers occured.
How many times were the Saints pulling on jersey with no call? Too many.
Granted, you can't win with that many turnovers.
But when it mattered at the end, the refs decided the game.

LMAO @ the replies to my where is JP question
laugh.gif

The quotes of the week in this upcoming Week in Review will be epic.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by air max one

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Sad to watch Favre go out like that

again
I love seeing it, fitting end to this dudes career in my opinion.  And all you dudes saying the officials won the games for the Saints, step back and watch the game from an unbiased view.  There were multiple bad calls going in favor of the Vikings, and multiple fall starts that weren't called.  If anything the game was being called in favor of the Vikings, officials doing all they could to keep them in the game, plus you know the NFL wanted Favre in the Superbowl so he could end his career on a high note.

88b358c6e22ce979b6e3c1c59dbb3becc45f837.jpg

Berman and Jackson slurpin Favre already 
indifferent.gif

hey guys HE BLEW IT...get off this dudes sack and congratulate the Saints

yea farve did @#$% up at a crucial moment but he carried the entire team on his back. 6 fumbles
sick.gif
and vikings were STILL in the game.

Who were the clowns saying AP>Chris Johnson? @#$% all that

smh.gif
tired.gif
I was taking you seriously until I read the end
laugh.gif

now the Vikings have to go through tractor watch. Will brett retire or will he come back one more year?? (now you know how the packer fans felt with his antics.)

IF he does not come back how many games on tv might be blacked. It was just last year the vikings couldn't sell out a playoff game.

FAVRE press conference

smh.gif
tired.gif
I was taking you seriously until I read the end
laugh.gif
I never said he's our guy, I said we're praying that he can be our guy. Trust me, I have plenty of doubt that he can do it.

Back
Top Bottom