CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

well my boy has a 50% hookup this tues and weds and footlocker we can try to go and get the same shoes that match our unis for half off!!
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Word FC....

I know you're in LA but I'll try to come down tomorrow or give you cash this weekend if he can hook it up!
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

I took sunday's off my availability starting next month so we will be all good for league. and its baysick not bayside sir :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

Yo thanks for the heads up on that F&F!!

I'll use that for backup if I can't get the 50% off....thinking about the strengths even though I can't take my eyes off of the zoom soldier dunkmans
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

lol yea my fault on the name, was thinking saved by the bell i guess

hah oh yeah, i work at champs guys so i can give you the 50% off....so if your in the fullerton area...hit me up, im free after 2pm tomorrow... im prolly gonna pick up my shoes tomorrow. PM me if you need me to hook you guys up
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

Sunday
TEAM RAVENS​

if you want my hookup meet me at Beverly Center footlocker @ 6, 7, or 8 pm

Appreciate that FC, but yeah thats too far of a drive for me :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAVENS

hey patrick, what time will you be there till? 8pm? do we need to bring cash or can we use our credit card? thanks!!

also are the cb34 excluded from the 50%?? thanks!! ill pm you with my number and maybe you can call me about this and ill head out when i hear from your or something. thanks!!
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

yea you can meet me @ 8 cash only, you can spend bout 200, and you have to buy 2 shoe wipes for my friend to get comission, is that cool? and the cb34 is excluded but I'll ask again

Hey thanks pat. i pretty much only wanted the cb34 and if its excluded i guess there is nothing else at the moment, though another pair of the 2k4 lasers would be nice, but i guess not right now. i think ill have to pass unfortunately!! Plus, I just got your message right now and its already 7:22pm, wont make it in time. thanks bro, maybe i can cash in on it next time.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Yo Rock I got you this weekend....can't wait to see how the jerseys turn out
TEAM RAVENS​

^I don't know, don't think so......

I was just saying that I can't wait to see how they turned out....whenever we get them that is
TEAM RAVENS​

PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY FROM 830AM-10AM @ WALNUT REC CENTER. we kicked off the old dudes there coz its our gym time, lol

last time about 7-8 of you guys showed up and everyone had a good healthy run. come in early and we can talk about doing some simple plays, assigning positions, and doing simple TEAM BBALL and DEFENSE. some of the guys seen the competition there and they know they gotta bring their A-GAME every single time.

lets get to work fellas, 3 weeks left...

im thinking of havinga club on the friday, october 12 or the weeke before on saturday, october 6th. i strongly dont encourage us to party the night before the game coz we're gonna be hung over and eventually lose lol, no doubt. lemme know whose down with a tentative number of people youre gonna bring.

im thinking les deux or some swanky joint - get a table (to get in easier and attract the females of course) and whatnot. or if you got suggestions where yalls wanna go...

1) rocky (me) + 10 haha

Back
Top Bottom