CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

yeah we're going to be playing the way we did yesterday and yalls are looking alot more comfortable playing together, good stuff. more pick and rolls, more screens, more talking - yalls are looking more like a team instead of trying to be kobe bryants. im glad yalls got to stick around to see the championships for the GOLD Division...

now if yalls waited until the Diamond Division championships, yalls wouldve see Bone Collector drop 45 points. Literally, that dude would give like one or two shakes and he was gone. He'd freeze opponents and just have great body control - ask footclan and his homie who watched - it was crrrazy.

bluesurferx, hope you feelin better man.

club this saturday...we're gonna be celebrating with the league's champs so i think we might some tables and such. we'll probably go to HIGHLAND because its big enuff to accommodate all of us and more WOMEN. haha

practice, if we're not to hung over @ walnut rec @ 9am.

Quote:
Yo Solesavage, I was the dude guarding you (although I was playing more safety than anything :lol:
laugh.gif
RAIDER NATION

:rofl:
roll.gif

C'mon now Andrew. I would Break both ankles, develop crazy blisters in both feet, after 10 minutes of running in these generic made sneakers.
:lol:
laugh.gif
starbury-big-ben-wallace-signature-shoe-main.jpg
RAIDER NATION

I'm really feelin' these. Not everyone will want to break out the 13's. Plus i'm all about comfort and support.
I learned my lesson ballin' in the Oreo 4's. I snapped my ankle in those.
Has anyone balled in the AF 25's?
16881602_z.jpg
RAIDER NATION

^yeah they had those but I was really trying to get the dunkman's or these.....

16643101_z.jpg
ed balling they were money. I like that lock down fit so I went true to size, if you want a little more room go .5 size up.

Man it's impossible to find some kicks to go with the Money Shot jerseys. I didn't get the Aqua's, but other than those shoes I can't think of anything
<>

wow, them Soldiers are really growing on me. I'm not convinced on the ankle support. But lookwise they look nasty. The navy blue/white color is sick. Do they make these in patent??(i'm a huge patent fan)

I feel you Adrian. I'm pretty much done with JB sneakers. I've sold 90% of my Jordan sneakers. I held on to 6 pairs of DS BRed XI's though. :pimp:
pimp.gif
5grape-1.jpg
RAIDER NATION

^ damn 6 pairs of bred XI!!! i hate you!!! haha damn man thats pimp, if there was a shoe to keep if i was to get rid of my J collections, i would be the XI and the Vs for sure!

yea someone was doing a comparison of the blk toe soldiers and the taxi XII and they look amazingly alike side to side
4m1y13p.jpg
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

there is practice this sunday as usual right? i might not be able to make it this sunday. rocky, i still need to give you my 38 bucks for the league. i am not sure when i can drop it off but if anything ill make sure to meet up with you during next week or if you didnt mind the following sunday morning. hope that is alright, again my bad for dropping the ball on this one.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

hey rock, feeling better man. i don't know what the heck was a matter with me on sunday. all of a sudden i was sweating like a prostitute in church. i think i had some virus. whatever its gone.

so are any of yall going to make it on sunday morning. i'm coming back from vegas late saturday night so i can't make it to the club but i'm definitely going to make it on sunday morning if some people show up. i don't want to be the only one. i know blackcat isn't going to be there.

i really can't wait for the season to start. oh and those jerseys. i know they are going to be sick.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

yep, practice this sunday - same time and same channel. its cool andrew - just need atleast a partial or full payment because i dont wanna start the season with only 4 players because everyone else decided to drop last minute, you know what i mean? i still havent received payment from atleast 6 other dudes so if nothing gets resolved by the start of the first game then ill have my other players fill up the roster...we have 2 weeks to finalize the roster once season starts.

also, the league will be having a GM and players meeting this sunday at 5pm @ walnut rec and its basically to talk about scheduling, new rules, and just provide open communication with eachother. its not mandatory but yalls are welcome to roll thru. after which, i will trickle down the info to you guys...and the following week, october 14th will be our first game.

see yalls saturday for the club
and if we recover in time - sunday at walnut rec as usual. haha

hey rock, yea i feel you about the iffy-ness on the situation especially when people hasn't paid yet. haha but trust me im good for it, especially since i already gave you $50 bucks for the jerseys haha. but yes, i will get it to you, sometime next week, what day is good for you? or would next sunday be better? just let me know and you got my number (i think) just give me a holler on what day is good for you so i can drop it off to you. thanks again!!

so only 4 people have paid? man what happened to the 2 whole teams we had signed up? i think the usual group who has been showing up sundays are dependable, i just dont know where everyone else is? you guys still out there and interested?

btw sat night, it turns out i've been prescheduled by the wifey to hang out with her and her relatives so i wont be in the LA area to hang out. sorry guys, i think giving up my sundays to play is the price i pay haha jk jk. but yea next time. have fun this weekend.

Yeah honestly I would prefer balling with those guys that have been showing up on the regular (no offense to those who haven't shown)

I think we have good chemistry already :pimp:
pimp.gif
<>

lol, sorry dont take it outta context. no, four people didnt only play - a majority of you did and thanks. we've got priority and we've got jerseys on the way. im just saying that i dont want one team to struggle because of a lack of commitment and the other one is flourishing.

if you guys are up to making only one team, we could do that. i guess we can use the other jerseys as alternates or for my platinum team. i know kobeeh is still down so ill have him with my other squad in the platinum division.

haha, andrew, no i wasnt singling you out - youre cool man.

guestlists...yes, ill need guestlists. hmm, i guess you guys could just text me whose going to be on by no later then thursday...lemme know. Highlands would be ill but we'd have to get there early like 10. we could get a table, we could pre drink. i dont care, i dont mind. im down for anything.

thanks

Quote:
im just saying that i dont want one team to struggle because of a lack of commitment and the other one is flourishing.

if you guys are up to making only one team, we could do that.
:lol:
laugh.gif
<>

is kobeeh still playing in money shot? wouldnt the team on money shot be short if he isnt? only bringing it up since rocky stated kobeeh is playing on the plat. div. i thought it was new rules with the league where you cant have gold players play in any other division? also did the commish really get rid of playoffs to offset the problems of players who shouldnt be in gold but they play to win for the team they are in, while playing in the higher up division?

That does pose as a problem...low turnout, that is. The guys who have been running are really getting to know each other's game. I'm down for just 1 NT team at this point knowing that we will all have PT since we're about 12 so far who've played. Thoughts, guys?
If not now, When?!

just a thought...

i agree that those playing together should probably be on the same team, however i feel like it would be so much of a hassle to move around etc, primarily for the GM (rocky)....on the otherhand, rocky do you have definite confirmation of everyone who signed up and put into teams that they are playing? i say you set a deadline to turn in fees or at least money for their jerseys (like i did) to show their commitment...i know for me, once i got money down im damn committed otherwise i got a jersey i'd feel stupid to rock in if im not playing haha. ill get you my game fees no doubt. Im sure those who have been showing up the past few sundays are committed and legit guys good for their word.

i understand there are those who cant make it out because of distance but thats your call rocky, at least in regards to dependability/commitment from those guys since you probably have had some sort of contact with them. However, in regards to the team, i think it would be nice if EVERYONE met at least once and ran a few games together, especially with those who have been no-shows so that we don't have to meet them for the first time at our first game. This is also a good idea just in case may need to do some team adjustments/trades etc if needed to balance each team well with a variety of players.

airmag and baysickbeats where have you guys been? saw you guys like once and no more? still running?

however, with all that said, i still want to be on team regulators haha

1) everyone is still on board - ive spoke to kobeeh and his gang as well as airmag and baysick.
2) there will still be playoffs, without it whats the purpose of our motivation to win? lol
3) the rules says that we can play in one platinum division and not on 2 teams in the same division
4) ill make necessary adjustments after our first game or when i can get everyone grouped up. if yalls wanna trade and whatnot, thats fine with me. i could also plug in some of my other players in to add more chemistry but like i said its all you
5) i know you guys are committed. keeping this thread a live and constantly keeping open communication is showing true character on your behalves and its me who appreciates it the most..thanks.

keep on truckin fellas, showtime begins 10-14...

TEXT ME YOUR GUESTLISTS IF YOURE DOWN FOR THIS SATURDAY!!!!

hey rocky you are still playing for your previous team yhatus? or are you running with us? it'd be dope if you ran with us too but seems not possible right? since you said the rules only allows a player to play for one team within one division?

one more thing rocky. i just realized that this sunday is the last sunday before the season starts. did you need the money before the first game? i can meet up with you during the week. let me know. have a good one!

Back
Top Bottom