CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

yo rock, out of curiosity, when do the jerseys arrive? do you have a sample sketch or rendering of what they will look like? i might not make it out sunday but since we have the gym to ourselves, i will definitely try to cancel my afternoon event.

patrick, did you pick up any kicks during the 50?
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Quote:
come in early and we can talk about doing some simple plays, assigning positions, and doing simple TEAM BBALL and DEFENSE. some of the guys seen the competition there and they know they gotta bring their A-GAME every single time.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

i'm down for the club. i'll probably bring a friend. and i'll be there for practice. see yall on sunday.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Quote:
yo rock, out of curiosity, when do the jerseys arrive? do you have a sample sketch or rendering of what they will look like? i might not make it out sunday but since we have the gym to ourselves, i will definitely try to cancel my afternoon event.

they said its pretty much exactly like the bulls and charlottes jerseysbut no pics. trust, they do some quality work though so i aint stressin...

Quote:
EASTERN CONFERENCE - GOLD DIVISION
gold team - regulators - chicago bulls black w/ red pinstripes - white lettering
games will be scheduled from 10am-2pm
1) Footclan - #11 - medium - paid
2) pat's friend 1 - #32 - large - paid
3) pat's friend 2 - #3 - large - paid
4) pat's friend 3 - #55 - large
5) solesavage - #10 - large - paid
6) airmag15 - #5, medium
7) BaysickBeatz - #6 - large
8 ) mikey chau - #7 medium - paid
9) blackcat23mj - #23 - large - owe $38
10) sha77er s7ar I - paid

WESTERN CONFERENCE - GOLD DIVISION
gold team - money $hot - charlotte hornets turquoise w/ purple pinstripes - white lettering
games will be scheduled from 2pm-5pm
1) b0it0i23 - #20 - medium - paid
2) kenn e - #17 medium
3) bluesurferx - #1 medium - paid
4) kobeeh - #21 medium
5) kobeeh's friend - #9 -XL

6) Heart and Hustle - #8 large - paid
7) grittyman20, #32, XL - owe $38
8 ) joel west - #44 large
9) kobeeh's friend

10) sha77er s7ar I - paid

those in BOLD

^aiyo on my list can you change the #'s 32 to 13 and 55 to 9? I asked you last page because those are the #'s my homies wanted and you did meet 2 the shooter is 9 and 13 is my big homie chris the one you haven't heard is my other homie who should come this sunday morn
I will die with no bullets in my holster

ahh man, my homies gon be upset lol i told you advanced dawggg page 7 shortly after you posted the lineups
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Quote:
ive accommodated as much as putting a deposit down which i dont mind but to get upset over a jersey when he hasnt made it to one practice yet nor made a payment? work with me here man...
:lol:
laugh.gif
are you talking about me? haha yeah i know i been lagging it, but me and my boys are down for sure. its just kinda of difficult for us to make it to practice that early on a sunday. we'll try to make it tomorrow morning but I'm not sure. come season, we'll be there every game. let me get your info Rocky. i believe you have my email already. oh yeah Joel West and kobeeh's friend on your roster are the same persons. So is money $hot practicing tomorrow? when and where

^lol nah, that was to patrick's friend who was getting upset because i couldnt get his jersey # change in due time

kobeeh i understand that youre coming from long beach and i think you mentioned you played for ABA so im pretty sure youre legit so itll be a ways for you.

anyway...i just got a message saying that the jerseys will be here in 2 weeks - just in time for the first game...

830 am tomorrow, walnut rec fellas...if you could make it, make. if you cant, you cant - but remember its your team, your chemistry, and so on. the turn out has been great thus far and trust, these practices will make yalls better when the season rolls around.

peace

Hey guys, another good run yesterday.....

Like Rocky said, these practices are definitely helping out.
Chemistry is coming along, plus running full court is helping up get into game shape.

Seems like there are more Regulators showing up. Team Money Shot, where you at?

Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

Wait a second solesavage.....

I stayed after a couple of weeks ago and watched the games. They were playing the same way that we were with the divider in the middle. On one side was the gold division and the other the platinum.

I know this past week they were playing the regulation way but I thought it was only because it was the championship game.

Do you know something we don't know about the upcoming season?

<>

^^ yea regular season i think its 2 full courts running, the day will never end if its just one full court game going on with the amount of teams and games. It was great running with you guys again and good to see you out there ray (solesavage), its ray right? did you get your 2k5 sorted out? worse comes to worse, just gorilla glue that sucka. when i came home i started checked all my DS 2k5 just to make sure the sole and shoe wasnt doing the same thing. good luck with that.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Andrew- I go by Ray or Ramon. Friends call me Ray, fam calls me Ramon.
Completely caught me off guard when I took my shoe off after our run and noticed the defect. I couldnt believe it because i've played in 3 pairs of 2k5's so far, and i've never had any problems with that shoe.
I might glue it, but i have another pair of all black 2k5's sitting on ice at home and 4 pairs of of Kobe 1's chillen as well.
It threw me for a loop because i've only worn those 5-10 times.
I'll check on the gorilla glue, since they are still in decent shape.

Thanks for the advice.
RAIDER NATION

Yo Solesavage, I was the dude guarding you (although I was playing more safety than anything :lol:
laugh.gif
<>

Back
Top Bottom