CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

I hate waking up early but for 2good reasons I'll get up this Sunday.

1.If we are going to practice, might as well be at the same courts we are going to play at.
2. It's Free!

I have to be out by 10am, though. Got to go to Chuuurch!
If not now, When?!

Yo how we looking for tomorrow fellas?

I know the weather has been wack lately, if it rains how many people are still down to come?
MY MOMMA COULDN'T GET THROUGH TO ME
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

i'm still going to make it. see yall there.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Cool. I'll be there too
MY MOMMA COULDN'T GET THROUGH TO ME
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

My playoff game is at 10 I believe, so I'll be there for open gym before hand.. I'll see you guys there, FYI, I too have a 24 hour pass so I will be able to bring a guest in as well whenever 24 is an option.
TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

ill be there as well

around 7ish?
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

boitoi which one are you? Mikey? it was good seeing everyone this morning and getting a few runs in. nice courts and def needs a sweeping haha but yea looks like it should be good. my apologies for the countless missed shots guys haha i swear its just the morning cold!! see u guys next time. i forgot to get you the team fees rocky, next time or definitely before the season. btw i might not be able to make it out to practice next week because i got a function in the afternoon i need to attend in malibu (too far of a drive from walnut to home to malibu) so ill meet up with u guys next time.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Black it's all good bro, get those misses out of the your system now instead of during the season lol......

All in all it was definitely a good run, well worth the drive.

Just realized that we have about 3 weeks before the season begins so the more runs we get in as a unit the better.
A couple of us guys stayed and watched the other teams play and it definitely looked as if the competition are used to playing together.

Rocky I'll have the money for you next time. I got up so freaking early that I guess it just slipped my mind
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS​

Hi, were any of you guys here today? I'm sorry I'm bad at matching names to screen names and remembering them, I was the 1 with the Nike black cut off top and Kobe Strengths

Quote:
7) BaysickBeatz - #6 - large
8 ) mikey chau - #7 medium
9) blackcat23mj - #23 - large
I will die with no bullets in my holster

i wasnt able to make it on sunday morning because i had work at 9am. But if ANYONE wants to run at either Brea 24hr or Puente 24hr this week im down... i really want to get as many runs in with the team as possible before the season starts. In fact me and Airmag are going to be running this afternoon/night at Brea 24hr and Mikey will probobly head over there after he gets off work.

I know you want to put names to faces Footclan so i know Mikey went but he doesnt have a NT name. Hes the guy with braces and he was probobly wearing his blk/yellow kobe ii's but im not sure...
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

i didn't make it out, my alarm didn't go off

when's the next practice?
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

wait Bayside do you hav work all the time Sundays @ 9am? cause games for us are 9-2 anytime so juss wondering since we both on the same squad

that be sick if we had the same shoes unity and all that for the east squad

Black I remember balling in a league in a pair of these....

Air%20Jordan%20Retro%20VIII-%20RJ-803.jpg

Man my feet were ON FIRE..seriously no ventilation.

I'm trying to think of what shoes I want to rock with our uni's. I almost copped a pair of Lebron Soldiers (my fav player) but wasn't really impressed with how they felt out the box.

I even looked on ebay for a pair of these....

Converse_Aero_Jam_Retro_Black_Purple_002.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM RAVENS

I saw some strengths on sale for $109 but was almost certain that they were cheaper during the last F&F....anyone have any idea when the next one is coming up?
TEAM RAVENS​

Back
Top Bottom