CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

I'm all for the idea of practicing at a gym

but let's face it, it's going to be really difficult to arrange

especially if people want a definite answer if there's going to be practice this weekend

i'll settle to ball at an open park

and actually "practice" as well as scrimmage

there's what, only a month left before the season starts??

i say we just go to pantera park in the morning (3 full courts)

it should be pretty open, we have enough people to run like 2 games at once

if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

if more people show up this weekend we would have 2 full games running and would be more organized i guess. im down to play inside, outside anywhere there is a rock and a hoop. i just need to know if we are meeting on sat so i dont leave the area friday night.
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

alright from what i'm reading we have three practical options for this week.

1) friday- we can go to the open gym rocky talked about from 6pm-10pm

2) friday- we can go to 24 hour fitness in puente hills from 6pm-?

3) saturday- we can go to 24 hour fitness in puente hills from 6pm-?

a fourth option would be to run at 7am-9am on sunday morning at the walnut rec center. i'm down to do that but i don't know if yall would want to get up that early.

i really want to run as much as possible just like everyone else. so just state what option you want to do. state if you have a 24 hour membership that way we can see who needs a pass. lets try to get this done by thursday afternoon.

i'm going to go with friday night at puente hills.

EDIT:

here is who has a 24 membership

1) bluesurferx
2) baysickbeatz
3) Sha77er S7ar I
4) heart and hustle
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

i don't think so. i'll edit my comment above yours and put who has one.
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

I don't have a 24 membership but I'll roll out if I can get in....

ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

hey blue i just realized something, if we all goto 24 which i would assume at least 10-15 people, wont we be waiting a while because we have not taken into account the people who show up at 24 just to ball/workout? then again i guess the same could be said for any other gym that would be open. sounds like a plan still.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Maybe if we can get something concrete set up then people can make adjustments to their schedule if needed...

I know some people are saying that Friday or Saturday are iffy but since the league is gonna be on a Sunday then is it safe to assume that most of you guys are free that day?

How about we work on getting things organized this week, set something up and shoot for next weekend?

I know Rocky said that the gym is open from 7-9am and while that's early it I might be willing to do that. (I'd rather do that then give up my Fri/Sat night :lol:
laugh.gif
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

everything is all over the place, so when and where friday and when and where saturday? lol
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Quote:
1) friday- we can go to the open gym rocky talked about from 6pm-10pm

2) friday- we can go to 24 hour fitness in puente hills from 6pm-?

3) saturday- we can go to 24 hour fitness in puente hills from 6pm-?

a fourth option would be to run at 7am-9am on sunday morning at the walnut rec center
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS

i guess if the open gyms aren't going to work i'll be down for #4 also.
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

i echo #4 as well cause its where we would be playing anyways and gettin used to it would be butter
I will die with no bullets in my holster

How many people definitely plan on showing up Sunday?

Just asking cause it's a nice little drive for me so I'd like if we're definitely gonna get it on.....
ACT MORE STUPIDLY
TEAM RAVENS​

i'll be there.
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

^ [coach carter] No excuse black, be prepared to run suicides for every minute that you are late [coach carter] :lol:
laugh.gif
MY MOMMA COULDN'T GET THROUGH TO ME
TEAM RAVENS

:lol:
laugh.gif

Why is my brother on the front of the flyer? :rofl:
roll.gif

I'll play, but I don't pay to play. :\
ohwell.gif
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

Back
Top Bottom