[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

tell JPZ to pay up and ill leave the sports forum up until next season. im a troll for making a Jets win prediction? alot of you thought it was outlandish to say the jets were going to win..
laugh.gif
look what happened..am i really a troll? or am i good with predictions?..im 5-1

your a bandwagoner i said tha jets would win tha sb on draft day on this board look it up

we gettin that money

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by JPZx

2uelfep.jpg

J Dilla actually thinks I'm going to pay him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You never had any intention of paying me any money in the first place +!+%#+.

You're not getting anywhere near my +#$!*%* money, Mayor of KFC.

24bolyb.jpg
personal attacks? really?..you should get banned
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

took the words right out of my mouth bro. this is so dissapointing on so many levels. congrats to jets fans, enjoy it. my heart is beyond broken i invested so much faith into this team, this year, this game...so many mistakes, so many idiotic mistakes...so inexcusable. i dont know how i can cheer for football again next season after this...to go through it all over again? sigh...im out later my charger faithful it was fun while it lasted.
frown.gif
roll.gif
howd the game go today? you know why the chargers lost dont you ... you were cheering for the vikings too hard
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hop off, you've been on this guy's nuts too hard tonight
smh.gif
foreals bro, i never even seen the dude before in my life and hes following me around in all the NFL threads with his "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" faces thinkin hes hella funny or somethin. i have no ideawhat dude is even tryna say but i mean if he wants to try that hard to get lulz on NT then i can help him out.

here you go bro:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How am I personally attacking you? JRose5 calls you Mayor of KFC all the time.

smh.gif
foreals bro, i never even seen the dude before in my life and hes following me around in all the NFL threads with his "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" faces thinkin hes hella funny or somethin. i have no idea what dude is even tryna say but i mean if he wants to try that hard to get lulz on NT then i can help him out.

here you go bro:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
howd that L feeltonight?

Thats because im cool with him. Perovich, just paypal my 30 dollars, dude. its only 30 bucks..but the principle...you were so sure the Chargerswere gunna win [email protected] thank you

tune in at halftime and wasn't surprise at all the score was so close.

Great win by the jets. Rex got his boys playing old school. Run, pound, and defense.

One question, what happen to the chargers running game?

Lt looked as if he didn't wanted to play.

Originally Posted by JuSLeTiTHaPPN

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" faces thinkin hes hella funny or somethin. i have no idea what dude is even tryna say but i mean if he wants to try that hard to get lulz on NT then i can help him out.

here you go bro:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
howd that L feel tonight?
roll.gif
dude so hilarious!
roll.gif
roll.gif
...but really, i would assume a lot better than the feeling of not being able toscore one touchdown this morning, though.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Thats because im cool with him. Perovich, just paypal my 30 dollars, dude. its only 30 bucks..but the principle...you were so sure the Chargers were gunna win [email protected] thank you
Principle?

The whole reason for doing the "pay Saturday" thing was to find out if one of us was willing to pay. You agreed to it.

vo52mq.jpg

You went ghost. You were on NT consistently but you didn't respond to any of my posts/messages and stayed the hell away from S&T from the end of theSaturday's Colts/Ravens game to the Jets first touchdown in Sunday's game.

I explained the whole thing out to you, you agreed to it, end of story. And you're trying to tell me about principles
laugh.gif

WWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST GOT HOME, WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO AMPED AND DRUNK ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom