[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by JPZx

Posting this for later...

2igjb4w.jpg
smh.gif

Where was Vince Jackson today? Only big play was on their last drive where he caught that huge jump ball but my boy Revis on him
pimp.gif
. Dude shuts downEVERYONE!

You forgot some stuff J Dilla....here let me help you:

353d2cx.jpg

htchee.jpg

281zgqd.jpg

vo52mq.jpg

We agreed on Friday that the loser from Saturday's Colts/Ravens bet would pay the winner on THE SAME NIGHT AS THE GAME! Shortly after the game, I contacted J Dilla via PM:

ixcf46.jpg

Funny Mayor, I never received a message back.

Not only that, but I've seen you sign on and off AT LEAST TEN TIMES from the time I sent you the message to right now. Acting like youdon't even know what's up and #$%%
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
...you've been positing in General this entire day
alien.gif

A thread in General today:

280cv7.jpg

or057n.gif

You're not getting anywhere near my +#$!*%* money, Mayor of KFC.

24bolyb.jpg

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Once again chargers choke in the playoffs
laugh.gif
_39597043_gannon350.jpg

you lucky russell can't lead your squad to a 6 seed and get blown out.
That's from a Super Bowl, Something chargers fans know nothing about.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

if everyone would jsut ignore the dude...
Amen. Biggest, most annoying troll on these boards. Where was he after the Ravens game?
YO I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR PUNK &&& TO TALK IN THIS THREAD.

YOU GOT SO MUCH HATE FOR THE JETS.

HARBORING HATE LIKE A BITTER 45 Y.O SINGLE BLACK MOTHER.

U MADDDDDDDD?
And who are you again? I don't recognize the drivel you're posting.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Rivers eats blitzes for lunch, he does great under pressure.

The Jets will have Revis to cover Jackson with possible help over the top as needed, they will have to double Gates, have somebody account for LT/Sproles out of the backfield, and hope that single coverage on Floyd and Nanee will work.

As the records and playoff teams show, having a highly rated passing offense is better than a highly rated running offense. Look at the Colts, they are #32 in rushing offense (Chargers are #31), and those are the best two teams in the AFC if not the NFL.

Any time the Jets have allowed an opponent to score 18 points this season, they lost. The Chargers have never scored less than 20 points all year long.
methodman, revoke this guys moderator status...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

^ why not talk trash? Im 100% sure the Chargers are going to take that L sunday. I cant wait to make these clowns look stupid. The Chargers suck at the run defense. Jets run the ball and play clock management. Jets gunna score 23 points on sunday. Chargers gunna struggle on offense..Rivers getting sacked 3 times

put your money where your mouth is then...

i already have, TYLER..

OH MY GOD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I was exposed!!! Not that it's in my sig or anything...

Jets are still gonna lose though even with your 100% guarantee...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i bet if the chargers would have won he would have been harassing you for that bread
smh.gif
tired.gif
..son is pming me crazy...youve been exposed as a fraud dude. youtechnically got your 20 dollar payment already..son said 30 dollars is too muh for him...i doubt anyone in the sports forum respects you..i called the underdogteam to win..i bet 50 with you and 100 with another dude and won..im not a Jets fan first..but i root for my NY team and i knew the defense was going to winfor the Jets...hats off to leonard, revis and company...good game..off to the colts rematch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

laugh.gif
_39597043_gannon350.jpg

got me. showcasing your excellent football knowledge.
Like I said something y'all know nothing about.

Ask Steve.

SD just now showin they faces NORCAL been runnin this.

I'm torn, being a Giants fan I don't root for the Jets but I guess it's nice to see a NY team win.

#kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by houser34

It could happen, and it'd be cool...
But I'd never put $50 on it...
laugh.gif
. i tried to be nice and told him 20..its cool, though..imma use his 50 dollars to cop a Revis jersey
pimp.gif

J Dilla, if you want more action let me know. Ill go $100 straight via paypal.

Check the sig. I already retired 2 lames from NT who disappeared after flakin on a bet in the MMA thread. My Chargers gonna pull out the W here for sure.
^^
Lets see if mojodmonky1 comes through..he asked for my paypal info...unlike JPZ, he takes his loss like a man...

laugh.gif
_39597043_gannon350.jpg

got me. showcasing your excellent football knowledge.
Like I said something y'all know nothing about.

Ask Steve.

SD just now showin they faces NORCAL been runnin this.
[table][tr][th=""]1984[/th] [td]1984[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Lost Wild Card Playoffs (Seahawks) 13-7[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1985[/th] [td]1985[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Lost Divisional Playoffs (Patriots) 27-20[/td] [td]Marcus Allen (NFL MVP, NFL Offensive POY)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1986[/th] [td]1986[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1987[/th] [td]1987[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1988[/th] [td]1988[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1989[/th] [td]1989[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1990[/th] [td]1990[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Won Divisional Playoffs (Bengals) 20-10
Lost AFC Championship (Bills) 51-3[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1991[/th] [td]1991[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Lost Wild Card Playoffs (Chiefs) 10-6[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1992[/th] [td]1992[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1993[/th] [td]1993[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Won Wild Card Playoffs (Broncos) 42-24
Lost Divisional Playoffs (Bills) 29-23[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1994[/th] [td]1994[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oakland Raiders (NFL)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1995[/th] [td]1995[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1996[/th] [td]1996[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1997[/th] [td]1997[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1998[/th] [td]1998[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Charles Woodson (NFL Defensive ROY)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]1999[/th] [td]1999[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2000[/th] [td]2000[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Won Divisional Playoffs (Dolphins) 27-0
Lost AFC Championship (Ravens) 16-3[/td] [td]Rich Gannon (Pro Bowl MVP)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2001[/th] [td]2001[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Won Wild Card Playoffs (Jets) 38-24
Lost Divisional Playoffs (Patriots) 16-13[/td] [td]Rich Gannon (Pro Bowl MVP)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2002[/th] [td]2002[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Won Divisional Playoffs (Jets) 30-10
Won AFC Championship (Titans) 41-24
Lost Super Bowl XXXVII (Buccaneers) 48-21[/td] [td]Rich Gannon (NFL MVP)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2003[/th] [td]2003[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2004[/th] [td]2004[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2005[/th] [td]2005[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2006[/th] [td]2006[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2007[/th] [td]2007[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2008[/th] [td]2008[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]2009[/th] [td]2009[/td] [td]NFL[/td] [td]AFC[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
5 division titles in 25 years. 8 postseason appearances.
"been running this?" i don't point to our 63 AFL ship and say "SEE? WE ONCE SOMETHING ONCE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"
you're a fool.

laugh.gif
at Charger fan showing stats because his team choked AGAIN
laugh.gif

J Dilla: Not a sore loser so sorry to disappoint you won't be getting in any arguments with me. Thought you'd post something so I wanted to show Iwasn't hiding.

Congrats to the Jets, they played a great game. I got love for y'all and hope Jerricho Cotchery gets that ring.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom