[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Not as funny as

2yxpzjc.jpg

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm torn, being a Giants fan I don't root for the Jets but I guess it's nice to see a NY team win.

#kanyeshrug

Truth, and I know so many Jet fans and know the feeling as I am a Mets fan and the two types of fans are eerily similar.

Anyway, as long as Philly and Dallas got bounced, I don't care who wins really.

laugh.gif

* Super Bowl Championships (3)
1976 (XI), 1980 (XV), 1983 (XVIII)

Conference championships (4)

* AFC: 1976, 1980, 1983, 2002

Division championships (15)

* AFL West: 1967, 1968, 1969
* AFC West: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1983, 1985, 1990, 2000, 2001, 2002

Playoff appearances (21)

* AFL: 1967, 1968, 1969

* NFL: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1990, 1991, 1993, 2000, 2001, 2002

5 division titles in 25 years. 8 postseason appearances.
laugh.gif

WOOO!!

[table][tr][td]Championships[/td] [/tr][tr][td] League championships (1)
  • AFL Championships (1)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Conference championships (1)
  • AFC: 1994
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Division championships (14)
  • AFL West: 1960, 1961, 1963, 1964, 1965
  • AFC West: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1992, 1994, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Playoff appearances (16)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
  • AFL: 1960, 1961, 1963, 1964, 1965
  • NFL: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1992, 1994, 1995, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I wont even speak on the 9ers....Like I said NORCAL runs this.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Surprise Upset special....Jets by 3.

Been saying this...the Jets match up well with the Chargers.

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW I cannot $!$#$$$ understand why this term keeps getting thrown around...the Jets can't hang in a shootout and Revis can shutdown Jackson and weapons are still open all over the field, how is this a good matchup for the Jets?
Still asking?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Once again chargers choke in the playoffs
laugh.gif
_39597043_gannon350.jpg

you lucky russell can't lead your squad to a 6 seed and get blown out.
That's from a Super Bowl, Something chargers fans know nothing about.
Thank you, Marv. Feel free to talk reckless when you losers win a Super Bowl.

I'm desensitized fam.

The Chargers choking ain't nothing new in San Diego. Ain't no point in being sad. I been there and done that. Might as well keep it moving and laughabout it.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I'm desensitized fam.

The Chargers choking ain't nothing new in San Diego. Ain't no point in being sad. I been there and done that. Might as well keep it moving and laugh about it.

exactly.

J Dilla. you have got to me one of the biggest jackasses and lames to ever post on NT. but hey. you were right. what can i say. congrats.

Secondly, how the %%*$ are you Raiders fans even talking right now? is that all the satisfaction you can get, hating on the Chargers in week 19 when yourseason was over before week 1?

I have got to say, as sad as it is, it's good to see LT go along with Merriman and Cro...hand the team to Rivers and build an offense where he can shineeven more and get some dudes in there who actually want to bust their $%#...c'mon LT, how does it look as a future HOF'er when you are sitting on thebench pouting? How are the younger players supposed to look up to that?

The only outlook I see in pessimism is hey, if things finally do go the right way, it'll make winning one finally much more memorable. Like a surprise.

Kind of like the Cubs fans and their ongoing heart break. Might as well expect it.

Pessimism keeps me humbled too. I used to be reckless and overzealous, making some stupid comments in regards to my squads.

Watch the Ghosts of Flatbush: Brooklyn Dodgers documentary. Gave me a totally different view on how to take things as a fan.

I may be making hateful comments on my teams, but I'd rather be doing the trash talking rather than a hater.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Surprise Upset special....Jets by 3.

Been saying this...the Jets match up well with the Chargers.

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW I cannot $!$#$$$ understand why this term keeps getting thrown around...the Jets can't hang in a shootout and Revis can shutdown Jackson and weapons are still open all over the field, how is this a good matchup for the Jets?
Still asking?
nerd.gif

for real. dudes bringing up old posts are *##*$%% lame. i assume you are still in high school because there is NO WAY you passed reading comprehension. THEJETS CAN'T HANG IN A SHOOTOUT! Was today a shootout? NO...jesus christ....it's funny because when i originally asked the question NOBODY answeredit...now i have ******** fans (how's golf coming BTW?) trying to throw shots? !$$+ outta here.

the better team won today. leave it at that.

Secondly, how the %%*$ are you Raiders fans even talking right now? is that all the satisfaction you can get, hating on the Chargers in week 19 when your season was over before week 1?
personally, i deal with a lot of charger (bandwagon) fans on the daily in so cal. i dont a %%!+ what you say, but 5 years ago....their fan basedidnt exist. similar to the anaheim angels. now theyre good for a couple years, and everybody claims to be a diehard bolt fan since day 1.
laugh.gif
G T F O H
nuthin against anybody here on NT or calling every fan on this forum a bandwagon fan, but i guess some of us have to rub it in for all the hate/clowning raiderfans been getting from the "diehard" bolt fans the past few years that the raiders have been a lock for a top 5 pick

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

but why all the work being done to a team that hasnt won a damn thing?
laugh.gif

but you should see some of these charger fans in so cal, some of them swear theyre the best thing since sliced bread

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Secondly, how the %%*$ are you Raiders fans even talking right now? is that all the satisfaction you can get, hating on the Chargers in week 19 when your season was over before week 1?
personally, i deal with a lot of charger (bandwagon) fans on the daily in so cal. i dont a %%!+ what you say, but 5 years ago....their fan base didnt exist. similar to the anaheim angels. now theyre good for a couple years, and everybody claims to be a diehard bolt fan since day 1.
laugh.gif
G T F O H
nuthin against anybody here on NT or calling every fan on this forum a bandwagon fan, but i guess some of us have to rub it in for all the hate/clowning raider fans been getting from the "diehard" bolt fans the past few years that the raiders have been a lock for a top 5 pick
i live in SD too. i know how it is. i suffered through the Ryan Leaf years and ended up with a severely pessimistic attitude...i finally allowedmyself to not give a %*## about the bandwagon fans this year and cheer STRONG for the bolts and this happens...it's just frustrating that all these"fans" claim to know so much when they still don't know something like the preseason or draft exists...shame...

Kaeding is the man who doesn't age. He looked the same in this game as he did in the '04 game against the Jets. Whether it was his actual looks, or hissad expression after a missed FGA, it's one in the same
laugh.gif
: .

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

personally, i deal with a lot of charger (bandwagon) fans on the daily in so cal. i dont a %%!+ what you say, but 5 years ago....their fan base didnt exist. similar to the anaheim angels. now theyre good for a couple years, and everybody claims to be a diehard bolt fan since day 1.
laugh.gif
G T F O H
nuthin against anybody here on NT or calling every fan on this forum a bandwagon fan, but i guess some of us have to rub it in for all the hate/clowning raider fans been getting from the "diehard" bolt fans the past few years that the raiders have been a lock for a top 5 pick
i live in SD too. i know how it is. i suffered through the Ryan Leaf years and ended up with a severely pessimistic attitude...i finally allowed myself to not give a %*## about the bandwagon fans this year and cheer STRONG for the bolts and this happens...it's just frustrating that all these "fans" claim to know so much when they still don't know something like the preseason or draft exists...shame...

word. at least youre honest and admit it.
my stupid !*%+*! manager at work claims to be a big @@% charger fan and he was telling customers on friday that the jets were favored to win by 8
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom