[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

if everyone would jsut ignore the dude...
Amen. Biggest, most annoying troll on these boards. Where was he after the Ravens game?
YO I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR PUNK &&& TO TALK IN THIS THREAD.

YOU GOT SO MUCH HATE FOR THE JETS.

HARBORING HATE LIKE A BITTER 45 Y.O SINGLE BLACK MOTHER.

U MADDDDDDDD?

The Sanchize FTW! I'm a Raiders fan but I find myself rooting for this guy everytime I watch the jets play. Why? I have no idea
laugh.gif

JPZ, im always signed on being that my iphone is always logged on NT..and in this thread i stated that, you might as well wait for the ending of this gameinstead of doing two seperate transactions..you are a sore loser..paypal my 30 bucks son..is 30 dollars really that much?...you are pathetic. you were so surethat the chargers were gunna win (and so were others)

Originally Posted by JPZx

2uelfep.jpg

J Dilla actually thinks I'm going to pay him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You never had any intention of paying me any money in the first place +!+%#+.

You're not getting anywhere near my +#$!*%* money, Mayor of KFC.

24bolyb.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

if everyone would jsut ignore the dude...
Amen. Biggest, most annoying troll on these boards. Where was he after the Ravens game?
YO I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR PUNK &&& TO TALK IN THIS THREAD.

YOU GOT SO MUCH HATE FOR THE JETS.

HARBORING HATE LIKE A BITTER 45 Y.O SINGLE BLACK MOTHER.

U MADDDDDDDD?

....relax.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

kaeding murdered us. we abandoned our most effective plays for a quarter and a half.
my avy/sig lived for 4 hours. i don't even want to go back to my jersey shore combo right now. i'm definitely not fist pumping.

and the sad thing is i'm going to go through this again next year.
everybody's coming back, we're going to lose 3 of our first five games at which point i'm going to say "wipe it clean and start over".
then we will rattle off 9 of 11, win the west, everybody will suck our #*+%@ and i'll be right there drinking the kool-aid.
"why can't we win this year?" i'll say. "we have a terrific team, and at our best we can beat anyone."
smh.gif

took the words right out of my mouth bro. this is so dissapointing on so many levels. congrats to jets fans, enjoy it. my heart is beyond broken i invested somuch faith into this team, this year, this game...so many mistakes, so many idiotic mistakes...so inexcusable. i dont know how i can cheer for football againnext season after this...to go through it all over again? sigh...im out later my charger faithful it was fun while it lasted.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

The Sanchize FTW! I'm a Raiders fan but I find myself rooting for this guy everytime I watch the jets play. Why? I have no idea
laugh.gif
I'm guessing because they beat the Chargers fam.
laugh.gif

tell JPZ to pay up and ill leave the sports forum up until next season. im a troll for making a Jets win prediction? alot of you thought it was outlandish tosay the jets were going to win..
laugh.gif
look what happened..am i really a troll? or am i good with predictions?..im 5-1

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

took the words right out of my mouth bro. this is so dissapointing on so many levels. congrats to jets fans, enjoy it. my heart is beyond broken i invested so much faith into this team, this year, this game...so many mistakes, so many idiotic mistakes...so inexcusable. i dont know how i can cheer for football again next season after this...to go through it all over again? sigh...im out later my charger faithful it was fun while it lasted.
frown.gif
roll.gif
howd the game gotoday? you know why the chargers lost dont you ... you were cheering for the vikings too hard
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

took the words right out of my mouth bro. this is so dissapointing on so many levels. congrats to jets fans, enjoy it. my heart is beyond broken i invested so much faith into this team, this year, this game...so many mistakes, so many idiotic mistakes...so inexcusable. i dont know how i can cheer for football again next season after this...to go through it all over again? sigh...im out later my charger faithful it was fun while it lasted.
frown.gif
roll.gif
howd the game go today? you know why the chargers lost dont you ... you were cheering for the vikings too hard
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

uhm who the hell are you? i wasnt cheering for the vikings i didnt care less who won...where the hell is your post coming from? grow up kid your not funny.

Definitely didn't expect the Jets to win. Congrats to them for making it this far.

Rex Ryan is great
pimp.gif
Can't believe they doing this all without KrisJenkins too. Imagine if he was healthy, that defense would be crazy

Back
Top Bottom