[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

eek.gif

pimp.gif

People talk Romo all day but Rivers always comes up short year in and year out...

That was brought up but then people tried to quickly shoot it down. I do not disagree with it though

2uelfep.jpg

J Dilla actually thinks I'm going to pay him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You never had any intention of paying me any money in the first place +!+%#+.

353d2cx.jpg

htchee.jpg

281zgqd.jpg

vo52mq.jpg

We agreed on Friday that the loser from Saturday's Colts/Ravens bet would pay the winner on THE SAME NIGHT AS THE GAME! Shortly after the game, I contacted J Dilla via PM:

ixcf46.jpg

Funny Mayor, I never received a message back.

Not only that, but I've seen you sign on and off AT LEAST TEN TIMES from the time I sent you the message to right now. Acting like youdon't even know what's up and #$%%
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
...you've been positing in General this entire day
alien.gif

A thread in General today:

280cv7.jpg

or057n.gif

You're not getting anywhere near my +#$!*%* money, Mayor of KFC.

24bolyb.jpg

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

im not gonna even talk smack..i just want my 30 bucks from JPZ and my 100 bucks from that mojomonkey dude
2j65kjs.jpg

Did you pay JPZ for your Ravens prediction though?

Good game by the Jets, props to them and their real fans.
i was drunk last night and as i stated anyway before i had to transfer the money from the bank to paypal...i wouldnt be able to pay him by today. the jets bet was for 50..he won the Ravens bet..so he only owes me 30

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

Hate to say it,but The Chargers need to draft a RB. LT is done.
The Chargers need more than a runningback. They need a fullback, stable offensive line and kicker.

I thought the Chargers fired Marty and got Norv to get over the hump????

its like theyre the same coach now.

Norv came out conservative as hell in the 3rd with a 7 point lead. are u kidding me? thats Marty ball...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

if everyone would jsut ignore the dude...
Amen. Biggest, most annoying troll on these boards. Where was he after the Ravens game?
Why is anyone taking him seriously? Mayor is a fraud, he was a Giants fan two years ago, I called him out on it earlier in the thread and heignored me. Giants miss the playoffs this year, Jets get hot and dude switches over to the cross-town rivals, where dey do dat at?

If you're a true Jets fan...congratulations..

If you're a Giants fan converting to a Jets fan for the time being...+$!+ you!

Originally Posted by toine2983

im not gonna even talk smack..i just want my 30 bucks from JPZ and my 100 bucks from that mojomonkey dude
2j65kjs.jpg

Did you pay JPZ for your Ravens prediction though?

Good game by the Jets, props to them and their real fans.
i was drunk last night and as i stated anyway before i had to transfer the money from the bank to paypal...i wouldnt be able to pay him by today. the jets bet was for 50..he won the Ravens bet..so he only owes me 30

Oh, okay. All justified then.

Stone-face-with-moss-by-Jonty-Joyce-qpps_621605081286733.LG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom