[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JETS!

I have to admit...I'm very impressed by the New York Jets. That team went 9-7 this season, and even Coach Ryan in his one press conference expressedconcern about not making the playoffs...

Now look at them...going on to the AFC Championship. Gotta tip your hat off to the team...people forget this is a rookie head coach and QB leading this team.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

im not gonna even talk smack..i just want my 30 bucks from JPZ and my 100 bucks from that mojomonkey dude
2j65kjs.jpg

Did you pay JPZ for your Ravens prediction though?

Good game by the Jets, props to them and their real fans.

paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed ToBall ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... pagingLicensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging LicensedTo Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... pagingLicensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging LicensedTo Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ... paging Licensed To Ball ...

roll.gif

Congrats to the Jets.....I think if they can beat Indy next week they are gonna win it all

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

im not gonna even talk smack..i just want my 30 bucks from JPZ and my 100 bucks from that mojomonkey dude
2j65kjs.jpg
Good call, well done.

You can't go ghost after the Colts rip the Ravens and then pop right back up when the Jets get the win, though.

Fire Norv Turner. Seriously.

I, like other Charger fans have had it with him.

I'm at a loss for words right now.

Done with the NFL until August.

This is some bull i dont care about either team but jets stand no chance against the colts if they dont want sanchez throwing the ball.

Back
Top Bottom