Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Completely different situations.

The bank robbers are criminals and put people at harm, and STEAL.
A nike bot user isn't hurting anyone. If anything its like a cop giving you a ticket for doing 26 in a 25.
A bot is not hurting anyone? Its made sneakers nearly impossible to obtain. Its like me and you racing i have a honda civic and you have lambo. Like come on dont be blind. Between rsvp and ndc bot have made **** unfair. People be getting more than one pairs and some poor person out there didnt get ****. This is way more then what you trying to make it seem.

lmao people are getting HURT that they can't spend their money?

get your priorities straight.

"Get priorities straight" says person who probably got 5 sneakers using bots. Lol.

A nike bot user isn't hurting anyone. If anything its like a cop giving you a ticket for doing 26 in a 25.
A bot is not hurting anyone? Its made sneakers nearly impossible to obtain. Its like me and you racing i have a honda civic and you have lambo. Like come on dont be blind. Between rsvp and ndc bot have made **** unfair. People be getting more than one pairs and some poor person out there didnt get ****. This is way more then what you trying to make it seem.

"Get priorities straight" says person who probably got 5 sneakers using bots. Lol.

if i miss it's whatever. i get over it in a matter of minutes or hours. dudes still here hating on people that were successful or got caught using bots days later :lol:

I hate to break it down to this... but life is just no fair. People in all aspects of life (whether it be school, work, sports, etc.) do things every day to gain the extra advantage and get what they want. I know we're here on a message board to talk about sneakers and the processes people use to get them (in forums where that talk isn't banned), but people need to get over it. The release happened Saturday- it is now Wednesday. If you're still upset about a pair of sneakers you didn't cop, consider yourself lucky that you don't have any other issues in life that are more pressing than this. To be perfectly honest, with the number of these that were released, there is a good chance that many of you who keep complaining about not having them would have struck out anyways. 

There will be other releases... it's time to move on. 

dudes in here are seriously happy for someone else's failure :smh: ...whatever you gotta do to make you life a lil better i guess :rofl:

thats exactly whats happening

Lol you're saying this like dude is an innocent bystander. You're the type of dude to try and shame people for rooting for the cops to catch the bank robber.

i was actually being totally sarcastic... i know how much of a troll 4w is & his "history" he got caught but hes being normal human for once & posting the TL/tracking for everyone else to see exactly what Nike is doing ..... but the crap you just typed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SHUT UP KID
This...

Dude could have easily told everyone that they're "good-to-go" as I see most NTers do &, ultimately, everyone would've believed him. He updated the thread with really nothing benefiting him. I'm pretty sure he knew he'd get some backlash, but then I also assumed he could have been trolling only to shove it in those faces that mocked him later on with a set of 4-5 pairs...

All of this means way too much to some of you.

I guess one man's hobby is another man's life.

WELL SAID. I GUESS THIS IS NIKETALK THOUGH. SOME PEOPLE IN HERE LITERALLY LIVE AND DIE SNEAKERS. THEY DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER WAY TO LIVE.

if i miss it's whatever. i get over it in a matter of minutes or hours. dudes still here hating on people that were successful or got caught using bots days later :lol:

QFT. THESE SHOES CAME OUT 5 DAYS AGO :lol: . I'VE MISSED PLENTY OF TIMES BEFORE. ENTERED BILLING INFO WRONG AND HAD ORDERS CANCELLED. HAD MY YEEZY 2'S YANKED OUT MY CART EVEN AFTER MAKING IT PAST THE PAYMENT SCREEN. DIDN'T HAVE NO WORRIES AFTER AN HOUR. MONEY SAVED.

WITH THAT SAID, I'M LOCKED AND LOADED FOR THE RESTOCK :pimp: :pimp:

DON'T DO IT!!! Kixify has so many scammers and scum... unless you want your money to be tied up for almost 3 weeks by paypal....ANYTHING TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ON THAT SITE IS.  

And these scammers have stepped their game up, even sending packages that have the same weight as shoes in them etc. so by the time you realize it's a scam and open a case your almost a week out then have to wait almost 2 weeks because of the dispute process....don't let the thirst cloud your vision....

Hate to say it, but Kixify is hot garbage. There's a thread dedicated to the legitimacy of Kixify and I stated in that thread that it's kinda 50/50...But actually, there's WAYY more scammers than not scammers. Even the customer base is a bunch of "would you take fighter jet foams, VVVVVVVVVVNDS and cash"...

FOH!

But should that be surprising? Kixify is the offspring of Kicks on Fire...which is easily the worst of all the sneaker blogs...Khan and all them cheeseballs.

one of the worst analogizes ever analogized 

Whats your address

Whats your address :stoneface:

who are you?

8)

Last edited:
just went thru the last few pages, very interesting to see NIKE actually going after the orders using bots.

So has anyone used bots for this release that actually received their pair?

Back
Top Bottom