Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

4werstling pic has gone viral :rofl: ...just popped up on my ig feed

yeah, it was in my twitter feed multiple times early this morning too

people treating it like tons of people are getting canceled though lol, which I'm pretty sure isn't the case at all. a few? yes. but nike certainly isn't canceling a majority of the orders or anything

Last edited:
Nike is doing some adapting by canceling some orders
laugh.gif
lol ... or at least act like it...

4werstling pic has gone viral
roll.gif
...just popped up on my ig feed
Mission accomplished by Nike. Just being able to instill a little fear via word of mouth (aka twitter/IG/FB) to discourage the use of bots is primarily what they are looking for.

Nike doesn't need to even acknowledge this picture, but the fact that it's going viral will be 10x more effective than their little post about "fairness".

Just got a confirmation email from nike about my package being delivered (standard delivery item).  But I didn't get an email about my other package that was a next day air item.

First time I'm seeing this sorta email.  

I really wonder how many of these guys crying about the dudes that copped with bots, would have done the same had they been the ones with the bots (or better bots)

why are people getting happy about a restock that will consit of like 20 pairs :lol:

resellers will get them anyways, none of you have a chance.

people should blame Nike for releasing limited stock instead of blaming bot users, especially when this shoe was made for a charity.

Blame Nike for releasing limited stock?? For realz, player??

Blame bot users for an advantage?? For realz, player??

People use monkey-*** terms like "sneaker game" and then get mad when people find and use an advantage...such is the case in EVERY game...Don't believe me? Ask a ninja to trade you Boardwalk for Baltic Ave next time you play Monopoly...

You guys are funny...as if Nike owes you something. Who are you? (not you specifically, but in general). Nothing is readily available for everyone...Not sneakers, not cars, not even water...C'mon, children. Let's move on. If they were a GR, none of you would want them anyway...

Peace

Also...are we really back on the bot talk? Running in circles. #Gerbilgang

I really wonder how many of these guys crying about the dudes that copped with bots, would have done the same had they been the ones with the bots (or better bots)

easy answer ....... ZERO

heres another easy one...

How many would admit it?

also .....ZERO

#Gerbilgang :rofl: :rofl: Literally

Blame Nike for releasing limited stock?? For realz, player??

Blame bot users for an advantage?? For realz, player??

People use monkey-*** terms like "sneaker game" and then get mad when people find and use an advantage...such is the case in EVERY game...Don't believe me? Ask a ninja to trade you Boardwalk for Baltic Ave next time you play Monopoly...

You guys are funny...as if Nike owes you something. Who are you? (not you specifically, but in general). Nothing is readily available for everyone...Not sneakers, not cars, not even water...C'mon, children. Let's move on. If they were a GR, none of you would want them anyway...

Peace

Also...are we really back on the bot talk? Running in circles. #Gerbilgang
I agree.. I don't blame nobody... Nike does his biz n bot users try to get their pairs. They're an easy target tho.

people are pretty much blaming both. 2 wrongs don't make a right. it doesn't have to be one or the other.

right or wrong you have to adapt yourself to an unfair system...

that's your opinion and you keep pushing that on people that aren't trying to hear it. id rather miss out than to pay for a service. Guess you and Lance Armstrong have the same mentality. How many people feel bad for him now that he's been busted and dude raised millions for cancer victims.

all you do is run your mouth towards people are aren't with the program and massage those that are. 4wrestling definitely doesn't need to defends himself because you are too busy doing so for him.

Back
Top Bottom