Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

i didn't follow this post

at least nike is doing something about it

but i'm sure some bot pairs have been sent to the senders already

if i used a program i would have sent the shoes next day
anyone use next day and already got their pairs ?

There has been a pair that has been canceled even with next day. But you do have a better chance I suppose.

dudes in here are seriously happy for someone else's failure :smh: ...whatever you gotta do to make you life a lil better i guess :rofl:

thats exactly whats happening

Lol you're saying this like dude is an innocent bystander. You're the type of dude to try and shame people for rooting for the cops to catch the bank robber.
Completely different situations.

The bank robbers are criminals and put people at harm, and STEAL.
A nike bot user isn't hurting anyone. If anything its like a cop giving you a ticket for doing 26 in a 25.

dudes in here are seriously happy for someone else's failure :smh: ...whatever you gotta do to make you life a lil better i guess :rofl:

Lol you're saying this like dude is an innocent bystander. You're the type of dude to try and shame people for rooting for the cops to catch the bank robber.

A nike bot user isn't hurting anyone. If anything its like a cop giving you a ticket for doing 26 in a 25.

at the same time, you don't win fans by gloating. when people see you fail, they tend to applaud.

I think its respectable that he took the time to update the thread with his situation even tho he knew people would come at him due to his history.

Traffic laws are typically liberal, and the cop has discretion to enforce. So that scenario is different as well. Nike has stated their stance against bot users as 0 tolerance, and orders WOULD be cancelled. if caught. In essence it comes down to a violation of laws.A bank robber is in violation societies laws. A bot user is violating Nikes ToS (laws). Both deserve the punishment they receive. If my pair got cancelled (for bot usage) I wouldnt be mad....roll with the punches.

Last edited:
Its not like bot users are getting punished. They're getting orders cancelled, not fined for their actions. You gotta abide by the rules if you want to play the game

Its not like bot users are getting punished. They're getting orders cancelled, not fined for their actions. You gotta abide by the rules if you want to play the game

I'm not sure but I think they're getting their account ban too. I read someone tweet about it somewhere.

To the person that got their order cancel can you try purchasing a sock and see if its true for the account ban.

If you're going to cancel people order but not ban them then they're just going to take their chances and do it again.

You already lost. If they tweet it or announce a schedule date you already lost. The only way you catching this is if nike does it by random drop and you get it by being at the right place at the right time.

I believe in the latter..everytime Nike has done a restock I was already on my phone or nearby to the crib. I think I'll score and I wouldn't be surprised if they restocked this Friday

gotta wait till after work to grab mines, told a neighbor of mines to keep an eye on the UPS driver 

I'm not sure but I think they're getting their account ban too. I read someone tweet about it somewhere.

To the person that got their order cancel can you try purchasing a sock and see if its true for the account ban.

If you're going to cancel people order but not ban them then they're just going to take their chances and do it again.

Actually thats a good idea. Could you try purchasing something 4wrest and see if you can get through?

Had to switch it up & let them deliver as I won't be able to make it before closing to pick them up at Will-Call. Heading home right now for some lunch that my lady prepared as well...
View media item 509393
vol. Peacocking

Last edited:

A bot is not hurting anyone? Its made sneakers nearly impossible to obtain. Its like me and you racing i have a honda civic and you have lambo. Like come on dont be blind. Between rsvp and ndc bot have made **** unfair. People be getting more than one pairs and some poor person out there didnt get ****. This is way more then what you trying to make it seem.

A bot is not hurting anyone? Its made sneakers nearly impossible to obtain. Its like me and you racing i have a honda civic and you have lambo. Like come on dont be blind. Between rsvp and ndc bot have made **** unfair. People be getting more than one pairs and some poor person out there didnt get ****. This is way more then what you trying to make it seem.

lmao people are getting HURT that they can't spend their money?

get your priorities straight.

majority of people defending the programs are the users of them. no reason to try to reason with them. they definitely aren't blind and they don't care about if you got a pair.

Last edited:

i was actually being totally sarcastic... i know how much of a troll 4w is & his "history" he got caught but hes being normal human for once & posting the TL/tracking for everyone else to see exactly what Nike is doing ..... but the crap you just typed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SHUT UP KID

Back
Top Bottom