Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Damn 4Dub, Condolances fam... UPS waited till the last SECOND to snatch your pair smh...

This might actually deter me from ever even using a bot (i actually contemplated it for this release but held off and took an L like everyone else)...

Game over 
tired.gif

View media item 509266

Hahahahahah. Awesome. If you want to feel better, you should go look at all of the previous NDC order confirmations you've posted here and just stare at them until you forget about this.

NDC FTW :smokin

Game over 
tired.gif

That's ****** up bro 
mean.gif
... multiple tho... anyway, hopefully you'll grab another pair when they "restock"

nothing messed up about it. people were warned.

regardless, if he really wants a pair, im 1000000% sure he can get them. just use a lil bit of the profit he made from the last restock and boom... there you go.

Cancel the order, end of the story but don't ship it and then intercept it at the last hub cuz that's ****** up  smh.. anyway, hopefully he'll get another pair soon.

Last edited:
I bet theres people who have something that just keeps refreshing that link of the DB3s automatically, people never learn. Just watch when thay championchip lebron pack drop. How many pairs of those will get returned to sender lmao.

dudes in here are seriously happy for someone else's failure :smh: ...whatever you gotta do to make you life a lil better i guess :rofl:

i'm lost
people are getting pairs takin away from nike when shoes are in transit by nike for using bot programs ?

thats exactly whats happening

Last edited:

i didn't follow this post

at least nike is doing something about it

but i'm sure some bot pairs have been sent to the senders already

if i used a program i would have sent the shoes next day
anyone use next day and already got their pairs ?

dudes in here are seriously happy for someone else's failure
mean.gif
...whatever you gotta do to make you life a lil better i guess
roll.gif

thats exactly whats happening
Lol you're saying this like dude is an innocent bystander.You're the type of dude to try and shame people for rooting for the cops to catch the bank robber.

Back
Top Bottom